Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,576 to 16,590 of 29361
-
11-16-19 15:19 #12786Senior Member

Posts: 120Please stop
I believe we have very little to do with the prices of services. They charge what they want and we pay. Stop trying to control the situation by making mongers feel bad for paying for a service exactly what they think it's worth. Using negotiations skills is fine. Either pay what they charge or don't, then leave the rest alone.
Originally Posted by SharkyFuns99
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JamesHunt76
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 13:00 #12785Senior Member

Posts: 61This is a first
I was enjoying a hour massage this morning when all hell broke loose. Some women came in yelling at the top of her lungs at whoever greeted her. She was saying "you fucked my husband nasty *****" LOL lady that was giving my the massage ran out the room. I heard call police call police so I decided to quickly get dressed a leave walking right pass the argument LOL any of you have some crazy stories?
-
11-16-19 12:04 #12784Senior Member

Posts: 456I should say
Lucky you.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 17:53 #12783Regular Member

Posts: 8Next week new girls coming
I went there yesterday. I saw two skinny girls. Jenny wore a short red dress, sexy and charming. We had a pleasant hour of massage. She also told me a new girl will come on next week, let me recommend my friend, I said "I will".
Originally Posted by TerryEvers
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 16:49 #12782Senior Member

Posts: 1029It's been awhile since I was out in LA. Last I checked it was quite a bit larger than Indy. I don't suppose that's changed much. It also had a lot more Chinese than central Indiana.
Originally Posted by JamesHunt76
[View Original Post]
I've been to a lot of AMPs in the Midwest. The women tend to be 40-60, not too attractive and mostly disinterested. From what I've read, Angela is younger, prettier and enthusiastic. If 99 middle aged, overweight and bored women are charging $40 for a handshake, why wouldn't you pay an extra $20 to get the same thing from someone young, attractive and engaged?
Paying $200 instead of $150 for FS in a place where most FS women are eligible to join AARP also isn't remarkable when you consider the difference in the women.
Overpaying has nothing to do with 1 woman charging more. If she's not making the money here, she'll just move on to the next city. Then you'll be complaining that the woman who only wants $150 for FS is old enough to be your mother.
For the record I've paid $20 for an hour massage with BBBJCIM, in the Dominican Republic. I've paid $17 for CFS in Colombia. I've paid $65 for 3 rounds with 2 shots, over a 5 hour period in Colombia. Heck, I even paid $60 for an hour massage with HE and tits out from an early 20's girl on the local AMP scale. However, I don't expect to get those rates in Indy. Each market has it's own price scale.
-
11-15-19 16:30 #12781Senior Member

Posts: 1029Angel
I wasn't expecting to still be in town today, but some last minute changes to my schedule left me with about 18 hours free before working tonight and tomorrow morning. Since home is a 2 hour drive each way, I decided to stick around. After visiting an old favorite for lunch and doing some shopping, I decided to hit an AMP.
Earlier today I was on the south side, but by the time I decided to get a rub I was back north of downtown. Ended up at the west end of 86th and decided I'd drive for 15 minutes and check out the nearest place. Headed east.
Drove past Star Spa at Zionsville, but I still had 12 minutes to drive. Passed the firehouse, nobody was in the parking lot. Pulled in to where Ariel, or mermaid used to be, but it's vacant now. Then, right at my 15 minute mark, I spotted Coral Spa. Pulled in, checked the board and saw it was busted in July. It's still shut down.
Since that didn't work out, I decided to head to NiNi on 71st just across Michigan. Neon sign is gone and looks like they are closed as well. At this point my window was getting a bit tight, so I headed to Angel Spa, on Michigan south of 86th. Haven't seen any recent reports, so it seemed a good place to check out.
They charge $10 more than standard, $50 for 30, $70 for 60. The one I got looked slim, 40+ and decent. Turned out she was wearing a girdle squeezing in the gut. She gave a pat on the butt when I walked in the room and a few more when she entered to begin.
Less than 5 minutes in she gave a tease to let me know I'd leave happy. Massage was about average. Flip came after 25 minutes (I paid for 60). There was about 5 minutes of tease before the flip and about 5 minutes of tease after. This part was better than I usually get.
No UTC roaming allowed and OTC only on the bottom. Nothing other than standard offered. The finish was nice. She went slow and used both hands. No jackhammer or vise grip. This was also better than standard. She finished up the hour with foot, leg and arm massage. Standard +$10 for the house and standard tip for the finish.
Probably won't be back anytime soon. However, if you're in the area it's worth a visit. Just don't expect anything beyond standard.
-
11-15-19 11:41 #12780Senior Member

Posts: 727This one
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...polis-in-50538#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 09:57 #12779Senior Member

Posts: 278Body Healthy Surprise
Went for half hour due to legit back discomfort, met the massage therapist and had a good idea it was different than last time I went there. Turned out to be a very good massage with teasing and HE. Will repeat. 45 for half hour, otherwise standard rates apply.
-
11-15-19 07:31 #12778Senior Member

Posts: 164Ruby is a Happy Place
Went there Wednesday and had a nice half-hour rub and tug with adequate tease. Usual pricing $. 40 and $. 40.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 06:54 #12777Regular Member

Posts: 8Thank you, thank you very much
I had a break at work the other day. Fell asleep in my car and dreamt that I went to Elvis on the north side. A slightly older women (about a solid 4-5) led me back to the room where I went with the half hour due to time constraints. Off comes the clothes, and in comes a lady by the name of CoCo.
Solid 7-8 in my book (and her soft, love-me-tender hands damn near made her a perfect 10). She started with light tracing and teasing, and I got to say her actual massage was by far one of the best I've had in my AMP travels thus far.
On the flip, more teasing then asked if 40 was alright for the tip. She seemed a bit uninterested, though it was my first time in this location, and she did allow OTC and some UTC roaming. She made my hound-dog howl in about a minute or two.
Over all, 8. Was the damage.
Will definitely repeat.
-
11-15-19 04:44 #12776Senior Member

Posts: 61Same
Been twice the last 2 months. One lady has a nice set on her she pulls them out but ask 60 for HJ other lady is lighter skin but alot more friendly let me rub her pussy thru her pants didn't try to go inside the dress yoga pants combo made it impossible. But looks wise both are ok not bad. Nothing else other then titty sucking on the menu which the lady said 80 for but I wouldn't do it for free. Ain't trying put my mouth where some man probably did the hour before me.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 23:02 #12775Regular Member

Posts: 17Desi or Latina in Indy?
Does Indy have any reliable Desi or Latina providers?
Any tips appreciated!
-
11-14-19 18:29 #12774Senior Member

Posts: 137Ruby?
How is Ruby these days? It used to be great, but I have not been there since their staff change.
-
11-14-19 15:02 #12773Senior Member

Posts: 57Blue Moon Angela
Had a Blue Moon today from server Angela, great service. But surprised to find $60 for a handshake. You guys are overpaying (I think) for service that should be $40. FS was offered at $200 and I laughed and said no. She's from LA, and I've paid $150 for FS in LA, it's marked-up ridiculous here because people overpay. So stop it.
-
11-14-19 14:03 #12772Senior Member

Posts: 401The Y
It's a complicated area down there, in more ways than one!
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





