Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12765

    Too much!

    Last week was NOT my week. Part of that is some of us must be paying way over market for services! We determine the market fluctuations. Went by muffler shop / professional. Massage was worst ever there including a 5 min attempt to massage my jaw bone and other oddities like that. On flip we had a discussion that went nowhere fast. Typically I'll go up to 2 for both the massage and full service (and readily get it). This time the starting point was 1. 2 on top of the already paid house fee: the Starting point. I chose to go with nothing, which was equal to the tip I gave. We need to reign back in the gps that seems to be spreading. It's not a bragging point to over-pay.

    As always: be safe.

    Sharky.

  2. #12764

    Washington N Spa

    So I got to experience Bella at and spa on E. Washington. Great massage. Nothing extra, which sucks, but sometimes, you've just got to enjoy a great massage. She's a pretty 7/10, younger, maybe mid 30's? I'm glad I didn't get her partner today! As I was leaving there was a seriously fugly hag sitting out front. I'm not really sure if she brushed both her teeth this morning.

  3. #12763

    And?

    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    Keystone Ct. Not Keystone Ave. So the "alley" to the west of Keystone.

    Asked twice for the name and heard Lysee both times. No clue if that is correct.

    Very covered the whole massage. No tease. Finally pulled the towel off and received the universal sign for HE.

    She was wearing a very short jean skirt that easily moved out of the way and no resistance to pulling her underwear down.
    Anything else on the menu there?

  4. #12762
    Quote Originally Posted by Bester1972  [View Original Post]
    Deanna was the only one. All are self-serve only.
    So what's the appropriate tip for DIY ending?

  5. #12761

    Beach Spa

    Looks like Beach Spa on Keystone shut down. Drove by on Friday and saw a for lease sign above the door and no sign of activity.

  6. #12760

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by JacobJo  [View Original Post]
    How many girl work there?
    I just saw two girls, but the ad says three.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-m...9560-37564677/

  7. #12759

    And Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DaleCRover  [View Original Post]
    I went to N Spa. An older lady answered the door. I asked "is the other girl here?" A much younger girl popped out, cheerfully led me to my room, gave me a hug, asked if I could wait ten minutes and then she nibbles on my ear. She came back. Black tights. Thin. Looked to be in her 20's at first. Up close there were some crow's feet, but she still looked very pretty. Massage was lousy, but I go elsewhere for good massages. Lots of teasing. She allowed OTC. She went for handshake. But she kept putting a towel over my clothes, even after the tip. I thought that was odd. She locked the door and got as naked as me for the handshake. She really got into it. Good times. I didn't catch her name.
    Are you talking about the original and spa on Washington or the and Spa where H used to be?

  8. #12758

    Hanna at Luna

    Made the trip over to Luna Spa. Younger spinner, didn't catch her name, showed me to the back. I opted for 60 minutes at the standard rate. Waited about 5 minutes for Hanna to come in. Hanna was a mid to late thirties spinner, nice body but face was nothing special. Seemed friendly enough but quiet. I told her I wanted medium pressure massage. Before Hanna started working on me the younger spinner popped back in and asked if I wanted a 4 hand massage. If I had the cash on me I might have taken her up on the offer but I declined.

    Massage was alright with some light teasing. Allowed some OTC roaming during massage, nice firm butt. Straight into the tug on the flip. Some UTC roaming up top while I finished in her hand. Standard tip. Mostly enjoyable experience but I think I'll only return if to give the younger gal a try.

  9. #12757

    52nd and Keystone Ct

    Keystone Ct. Not Keystone Ave. So the "alley" to the west of Keystone.

    Asked twice for the name and heard Lysee both times. No clue if that is correct.

    Very covered the whole massage. No tease. Finally pulled the towel off and received the universal sign for HE.

    She was wearing a very short jean skirt that easily moved out of the way and no resistance to pulling her underwear down.

  10. #12756

    What happened to Amanda on Keystone

    There used to be a petite lady on Keystone who used to give a great massage and FS, she used to work from a private apartment near Keystone. Stopped responding to my texts.

    Have any one seen her recently, if yes then can you please PM be her current number?

  11. #12755

    Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TerryEvers  [View Original Post]
    I went to the Lavender Spa today. A petite girl told me that this was her first day. She told me here changed the new manager. She is very beautiful, friendly, wearing a red dress, very sexy. I did an hour, the standard price. He called Anne, the massage was great, Eventually Annie led me to the release, and I couldn't help but blow a lot of jizz on her hands. I really enjoyed Myself, so I suppose I will be back.
    How many girl work there?

  12. #12754

    Morning Coffee On My PC

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I visited Angela today. As usual, she was "Fresh as a daisy. " The only odor in the place was that from the lunch they were cooking. I wasn't offered any. Great time, will repeat.

    BTW. When I was in my early 20's and married to my first wife, I noticed two things about pussy odor. She had generally good hygiene that included morning showers and again in the evening after a work day.

    The x's stinkiest was after I'd cum in her several times the previous two or three days. I guess the "baby batter" cooks (ferments?) in there. After a day or two it's ewwweeee.

    My next odorous observation was after we'd been out into the wee hours drinking beer, smoking, and eating pizza with spicy toppings doused in granulated garlic, Parmesan, oregano. I'm sure I had horrible breath, and it was getting mixed with her pussy juice. I doubt the odor was hers. I was the victim of ricocheting halitosis.

    JohnGuest.
    Dude, If my computer dies from the coffee I just spit all over it I am holding you responsible!!

  13. #12753

    Lavender spa on lafayette rd

    I went to the Lavender Spa today. A petite girl told me that this was her first day. She told me here changed the new manager. She is very beautiful, friendly, wearing a red dress, very sexy. I did an hour, the standard price. He called Anne, the massage was great, Eventually Annie led me to the release, and I couldn't help but blow a lot of jizz on her hands. I really enjoyed Myself, so I suppose I will be back!65281;65281;.

  14. #12752
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    She puts over your clothes is to make sure there's no hidden camera recording the session.
    Very interesting. I am more worried about them recording me. Ha! Thanks for the insight.

  15. #12751

    A visit with Angela at Blue Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by AchyBreaky  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by the other day to see Angela, and she said $2. 0 for FS. I offered 1. 6 and she said ok but "just for me. " She is an attractive MILF with a bit of baby damage, and some real nice MM's. Long story short, the event was ok, but daty was a bit unpleasant due to odor. She did seem to enjoy the ride, but that is some big coin for a MILF (IMO). The real good part is she is a real joy to be with, smiling and acting cute as a button.
    I visited Angela today. As usual, she was "Fresh as a daisy. " The only odor in the place was that from the lunch they were cooking. I wasn't offered any. Great time, will repeat.

    BTW. When I was in my early 20's and married to my first wife, I noticed two things about pussy odor. She had generally good hygiene that included morning showers and again in the evening after a work day.

    The x's stinkiest was after I'd cum in her several times the previous two or three days. I guess the "baby batter" cooks (ferments?) in there. After a day or two it's ewwweeee.

    My next odorous observation was after we'd been out into the wee hours drinking beer, smoking, and eating pizza with spicy toppings doused in granulated garlic, Parmesan, oregano. I'm sure I had horrible breath, and it was getting mixed with her pussy juice. I doubt the odor was hers. I was the victim of ricocheting halitosis.

    JohnGuest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape