Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 12758
-
11-16-19 14:18 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 428Interesting response. As someone who travels extensively when I've been abroad I've had better luck with agencies than private companions on sites like USA Classifieds. Too many tweakers, pigs and otherwise butt-uglies, while the agencies often have much higher quality companions and I'm willing to pay the extra for more pleasant company. Even for just a drink in a bar and a back rub after a 12 hour flight I'd rather have someone attractive than some 200 pound, meth-mouth, needle-tracked old skank. So many on the public boards are just that. So gawdawful I woudn't want them touching me wearing a body condom. Everybody's got different standards but seriously, what some people will pay good money to keep company with.
So. The problem is that some Agencies are better than others. Bigger cities and agencies in New Zealand have been good bets and local knowledge has been a help. My question to locals on this discussion thread is whether or not these two in Orlando are legit, and as a Senior member in return for information I'd be happy to provide the 411 on the Oxnard / Ventura area for fellow travelers.
Sounds like maybe one of them isn't, which is good information. Thanks for that. Any information is greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 02:34 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 750Pregnant Bunny?
Anyone here had the pleasure?
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....50554/pregnant
-
11-15-19 23:22 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 317Not for real
One uses a WAWA gas station as an address. Best to visit some of our well known providers, why do people keep looking at weird sites? Look at our sister site!
Start here with Alexlynn, who I have personally diddled twice:
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=97805&cityid=98
We gots lots of reviews on Apopka Susan who I have personally diddled multiple times, Mere, who I have also didddled multiple times, and NinaMP23, who I have. Get the idea? You can go back and read my reviews.
Others that are highly rated with many good reviews are also JoyToy, Avalon, Sabrina, Jersey, Nova, NikkiBaby, Amber and more.
Damn! Why waunder around looking in a new city? We did all the leg work if you READ THE FUCKING FORUM, RTFF.
Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 17:47 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 428Are these for real?
Hey all. West coaster senior member here taking a trip to Orlando. I'm wondering if either of these two places is for real, I. E. , truth in advertising and not filled with huge upsells. Feel free to PM, and I can reciprocate with info from Ventura county. Thanks!
https://www.orlandovenusescorts.com/nuru.php
https://orlandovipescort.com/nuru-massage/kelly/
-
11-15-19 14:05 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 660Anyone with experience with this one yet?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1529544
Rates seem reasonable, pm if needed.
-
11-15-19 00:20 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 887I just noticed all your post are asking about safe and you haven't tried anything. Start reporting back about what you have experienced.
Originally Posted by Handsome9989
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 00:13 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 887You must not be trying hard enough, click on old post.
Originally Posted by Handsome9989
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 18:20 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 42Kool. I want to meet squirter. Any contact of Bella Raven? How to find her?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-14-19 18:06 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 42Thanks. She is my type. Was it safe experience. How to contact her. I could not find contact number in link with her image. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 17:46 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 42Wow nice looking. Have you tried? Is it safe and good experience?
Originally Posted by JustCruzin
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 14:59 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 67Bianca on EB
I saw this one recently. Positives are very safe and clean incall. She is identical to her photos, very.
Pretty face, thick not fat, nice rack, and nice ass. DATY is available if that is your thing. She immediately starts with HJ and puts condom on. Not much warm up at all. CBJ was passable not all star skills. She mounts once old boy was at attention.
Kind of mechanical. She took direction well in regard to moving into different positions. Doggy was good because she has a nice backyard.
She is friendly, chill, and I believe she wants to please, but she doesn't have the hot sex skills I was looking for.
1 Ben for hh and 2 Bens for H. I would not repeat because I'm looking for more hear.
Thus far I have only found the package of hot looks and passion with Eros Women and BL and the women who have broken away from BL.
If anyone has an idea where I can find the combo of great looks with hot passion other than the aforementioned please pm me.
Be well.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9166220382
-
11-14-19 14:45 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 386Sophia
You are correct she doesn't advertise and can be reached via PM. That is a different Sophia.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 14:02 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 2964Different Sophia
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
I can't be 100% certain, but I don't think that's who PHFJ was referring to. PHFJ mentioned a Sophia that advertises on LC, you're talking about SophiaUTR with the "UTR", of course, referring to her NOT advertising. So far as I know, SophiaUTR can only be contacted (initially) via a PM here.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 12:34 #6565Regular Member

Posts: 10Any info on this one?
-
11-14-19 12:29 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 730Sophia
That's not what I meant. Are the pictures of the girl in the post really that girl?
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
PHFJ.












Reply With Quote




