Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 12752
-
11-15-19 00:13 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 885You must not be trying hard enough, click on old post.
Originally Posted by Handsome9989
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 18:20 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 42Kool. I want to meet squirter. Any contact of Bella Raven? How to find her?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-14-19 18:06 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 42Thanks. She is my type. Was it safe experience. How to contact her. I could not find contact number in link with her image. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 17:46 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 42Wow nice looking. Have you tried? Is it safe and good experience?
Originally Posted by JustCruzin
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 14:59 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 67Bianca on EB
I saw this one recently. Positives are very safe and clean incall. She is identical to her photos, very.
Pretty face, thick not fat, nice rack, and nice ass. DATY is available if that is your thing. She immediately starts with HJ and puts condom on. Not much warm up at all. CBJ was passable not all star skills. She mounts once old boy was at attention.
Kind of mechanical. She took direction well in regard to moving into different positions. Doggy was good because she has a nice backyard.
She is friendly, chill, and I believe she wants to please, but she doesn't have the hot sex skills I was looking for.
1 Ben for hh and 2 Bens for H. I would not repeat because I'm looking for more hear.
Thus far I have only found the package of hot looks and passion with Eros Women and BL and the women who have broken away from BL.
If anyone has an idea where I can find the combo of great looks with hot passion other than the aforementioned please pm me.
Be well.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9166220382
-
11-14-19 14:45 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 386Sophia
You are correct she doesn't advertise and can be reached via PM. That is a different Sophia.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 14:02 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 2964Different Sophia
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
I can't be 100% certain, but I don't think that's who PHFJ was referring to. PHFJ mentioned a Sophia that advertises on LC, you're talking about SophiaUTR with the "UTR", of course, referring to her NOT advertising. So far as I know, SophiaUTR can only be contacted (initially) via a PM here.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 12:34 #6565Regular Member

Posts: 10Any info on this one?
-
11-14-19 12:29 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 730Sophia
That's not what I meant. Are the pictures of the girl in the post really that girl?
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
PHFJ.
-
11-14-19 12:11 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 691Sophia!
That is not SophiaUTR from this site.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 11:10 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 730Sophia on LC
Anyone know if this is really her?
https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/39224037/
PHFJ.
-
11-14-19 09:25 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 665Robbery Alert!
This one, who goes by Samantha or Sam robs you. There will be a guy there and they are doing robbery setups. These are who the cops should actually arrest instead of preying on Johns and legitimate providers.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/38821379/
-
11-14-19 05:40 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 963Check around Tampa
Different digits.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
Tampa, Fl.
Wed 10 Jul 2019 05:20 PM.
813-750-9666. Looks interesting but Sanford is out of my range.
https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-750-9666/7/2292222
-
11-13-19 16:20 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 691New Girl?
https://outcall.com.orlando.listcraw...post/39132102/
Has anyone seen this new girl? I chatted with her and she had an A+ attitude and seemed real nice and legit. She's only been doing this a couple of months. If she's confident of her services I told her to get on this site and build her rep up.
-
11-13-19 13:31 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 665Any Info? She looks very familiar!
Anyone know anything about this one? I was going to see her but got a weird feeling with some of the things she said. But she looks extremely familiar. Anyone know anything about her?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...51ffbdcefc1428












Reply With Quote




