Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6467

    Apopka MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4076640138/1

    Nice option for the gents on the west side of Orlando. Love those boobs!

  2. #6466

    Madison Banks

    Does anyone have a 411 on Madison Banks? I was supposed to see her but ended up seeing Shannon instead. Will TOFTT in anyone has not checked her out yet.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...s/325719953180
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails madison_banks1.jpg‎   madison_banks2.jpg‎  

  3. #6465

    Shannon Love

    Was in a mood for Greek and saw the ad for Shannon. Comms were great and we set an appointment. Went to her place on idrive and I told her that I was there for Greek. She told me that there is an upcharge for it. No problem with the upcharge. I worked very well that asshole of her and release my loads in the cover. Note that everything is covered. She should be in my rotation but she moved a lot. She is a nice and very friendly girl. I will definitely see her again whenever she is in town.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/512979374817
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shannon1.jpg‎   shannon2.jpg‎   shannon3.jpg‎  

  4. #6464

    Amber

    Saw Amber the last week for hhr and it was a blast. It was like hanging with a new girlfriend. She is a thick girl, so if you are looking for a spinner, you need to keep looking. She is a PAWG and remind me of another girl from the Space Coast, Selah Rain. She was very friendly and even her dog was friendly with me. I had a blast and I think I found myself a new ATF.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1662446
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amber1.jpg‎   amber2.jpg‎  

  5. #6463

    Waste of Time

    Do not. I repeat do not see this girl. She was a complete waste of time. When I got there I asked to use the restroom and she said no because she had dogs. I should have left then. So I sit the donation down and she takes it then slides it under the bedroom door. The massage place is on a sectional in the living room. The entire time all she did was try to do her eyeliner and kept texting. She may have given me a 10 min massage but she's texting the entire time. Couldn't touch her because it tickled and couldn't touch her hair when she started to give a BBBJ. She stopped 2 minutes after she was doing the BBBJ to get dressed and go meet someone at the door. Prior to her walking out the door there was a bump on the bed room door and she reached down for money. She w as getting something delivered by her dealer. Lwhenbshe came back her eye were half closed and she asked me why wasn't I into it? I got dressed and left. This is my first time going outside of my area and wants a huge disappointment.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/mass...d/346829208465

  6. #6462

    Summer's Oasis

    I dreamt about meeting Summer for some much needed stress relief. Comms were easy and with out complication. I opted for for the 1 hour package. The incall is clean and I never felt my Spidey sense tingling. She is in an East Orlando private residence (I hate Motels). After a bfief LEO check I disrobed and the massage began. The bodyrub was good with some light banter. On the flip the microphone work was excellent (uncovered with swallow). Over all a positive experience. Will be repeating soon. Damage for 1 hour was $.6.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/mas...d/804095621745

  7. #6461

    ALTAMONTE Amber

    I had a dream of setting an appointment with this bodyrub provider. The set up process was easy and clear. She contacted me early to inform me that there was an earlier appointment available due to a cancellation. I followed the directions to a private and discrete incall location. The bodyrub was excellent and it seems that the extra menu is complete with the exception of trips to Greece. Since I had a headache she gave me a few aspirin. Mission complete. Headache gone. She is not slim or petite. She is thick but smaller that HilliLynnSweets. Would repeat. One hour session was $.5.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...s/916826172660

  8. #6460

    Sarah's VIP Treatment

    Need some feedback on this one. Looks very hot. Almost TGTBT.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/561981047245

    PHFJ Out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sarah1.jpg‎   Sarah2.jpg‎  

  9. #6459

    Looks like the pictures

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....ost/4074915096

    Saw her today. Just like her ad says, she does in fact look better in person.

    Everything covered, 1, $. 4, $$, with addons if you're so inclined for things like lfk.

    I would repeat just for how attractive she is. Seems pretty shy or not into it but maybe its because she got into an accident recently.

  10. #6458

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one and wouldn't repeat. Has a hot body for sure, but bedside manner needs improvement. She said 4 or 5 times "remember this is a quick visit, hurry up" with the first coming even before we started! Her dick sucking skills are very lame. She just puts the outside of her lips your dick, no further than the head, so your cock is hardly even touching her mouth. Her pussy does feel good though, but when I told her I would pull out and cum on her stomach she said yes but then moved back so it went on the sheets and she started saying how she told me not to cum on the sheets and to catch my cum in my hand. Weird! Had she not moved back it would have been all on her stomach and not on the sheets to begin with!! So, her bedside manner and certainly her dick sucking skills need to radically improve.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....623/4074287367
    For some reason, her ad had a certain allure for me. I almost reached out to her, but Life got in the way.

    Now, after seeing these reports, I am so happy I didn't have to be the TOFTT.

    Thank you. I will spend my money where it is better earned!

  11. #6457

    Scam Possibly. Link Attached This Time


  12. #6456

    Apopka Susan

    Stopped in to see Apopka Susan last week. Had mean meaning to see her for a while. Arranged a late morning meet up and when I arrived she told me that she was just getting in the shower. After showering and a bunch of strange storytelling, we got down to business. The pics on her ad must be from quite some time ago but she has had some tough times the last few months. As other fellow mongers have said, her head game is top-notch and even though Junior wasn't participating very well during my dream, the head job was just as advertised and was in the end Worth the visit.

  13. #6455

    Altamonte Fuck

    Pretty good little fuck here. Lots of her lubing up my dick with astroglide and playing with it along with some light caressing at first before laying her down and giving it to her. Cool time, will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/32338120/

  14. #6454
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    With a face looking like that, not a big surprise to me that she would ***** and moan about anything.

    Girls like this don't get another look from me. Sooner or later she'll get choked out or beat by another monger.

    I absolutely hate these tricks bitching and moaning about everything. I'd show them the door when they start blabbering even the tiniest shit.
    Agreed. Girls that b*tch and moan don't get my biz. For the amount of money we pay them they should at least pretend to be having fun even if they're not. Thanks to RickyJames1 and True21 for TOFTT and warning us.

    SYM.

  15. #6453

    Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by True21  [View Original Post]
    . This girl is either dead silent or complaining about something. .................But trust me, you won't be getting a good time.
    With a face looking like that, not a big surprise to me that she would ***** and moan about anything.

    Girls like this don't get another look from me. Sooner or later she'll get choked out or beat by another monger.

    I absolutely hate these tricks bitching and moaning about everything. I'd show them the door when they start blabbering even the tiniest shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape