Escort Review: Bareback Beauties
+
Submit Review
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 18290
-
11-15-19 21:19 #11945Senior Member

Posts: 48Twilight Zone
I had to do a double take and wonder if I had written this post and didn't remember. LOL. I had the same experience with Mila. I visited her months ago and during my session the manager and security banged on the door and basically kicked us out. I had just showed up and was taken off guard. Mila seemed unfazed by the situation like this is just a normal occurrence for her.
Originally Posted by Ratrod
[View Original Post]
As for the question as whether ti visit Mila I'd have to advise against it.
-
11-15-19 09:30 #11944Senior Member

Posts: 39Mila
She was a regular I had a few years ago in long beach she was so hot back than! I went to see her the other day! She must be using she looked angry. One I arrived with in one min the hotel manager was pounding on the door for his payment! She is a mess at one time she was bubbly & fun to have.
Originally Posted by KoonAgnis
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 01:27 #11943Regular Member

Posts: 4Worth the risk?
Been debating whether to take the shot since she's near my area, but I have read the past posts about her and can't tell how recent her pictures are.
Is she worth it? I'm relatively new to the hobby and have quite the itch for CIP.
Or are there other gals who are more recommended for roughly the same price?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mila3D
-
11-13-19 22:19 #11942Senior Member

Posts: 863Dillion Harper before and after
She used to be so thin. Yeah looks like a few pounds were added but still doable.
Steak.
Originally Posted by PhilMurray
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 20:38 #11941Senior Member

Posts: 83For that kind of cash, it better be BBFS or I'll keep jacking off to her vids.
Originally Posted by PhilMurray
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 14:27 #11940Senior Member

Posts: 30Dillion Harper
I just looked her up. She has really packed on the pounds!
Originally Posted by UltraCreamy
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 13:53 #11939Senior Member

Posts: 211Her rate from what I've read is 1. 5-2 k / hr. Doesn't say anything about BBFS. Just a heads up.
Originally Posted by Ofeelie
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 22:21 #11938Senior Member

Posts: 83How many banks do I need to hit to see Dillion?
Originally Posted by UltraCreamy
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 16:25 #11937Senior Member

Posts: 548Covered
I had to cancel my attendance to one of them.
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
But the rules she sent out were covered play only BBBJ ok.
-
11-12-19 16:16 #11936Senior Member

Posts: 478SweetAlexis44 Parties
Has anyone been to her parties. I'm curious if it's fun safe / clean and Recomended.
-
11-12-19 16:10 #11935Senior Member

Posts: 211Pics are of pornstar Dillion Harper. She doesn't provide through anyone other than TLC. I'd be cautious.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 19:36 #11934Senior Member

Posts: 478LOL dang. Just read it. Glad I dodged that one.
Originally Posted by Draves
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 15:35 #11933Banned Member

Posts: 432Read the comments on her post, apparently she's really a guy.
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 12:38 #11932Regular Member

Posts: 16Read Comments
Idk. Read the comment section first. Seems to be fake, which in this arena, if it's to good to be true.
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
Good luck. Report back.
- J.
-
11-10-19 12:10 #11931Senior Member

Posts: 478Latina creampie
Haven't tried yet but could be real. Exchanged text and she's BBFS but not sure if it would be the girl in the pics or not.
https://aypapi.com.losangeles.listcr...post/38988269/










Reply With Quote





