Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 475 525 925 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 18290
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #11930

    TawneysTwat

    I love Miss Tawney, always a blast.

    But I definitely noticed a stench last time I saw her 6 months ago. For a lady all about her alkaline water she should use some of it to rinse out your loads before the next date.

    Love her logic too. "I used to be an RN and I can taste when a cock has something wrong with it".

  2. #11929

    Tawney's Twat

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEm  [View Original Post]
    Not sure which is more impressive, that you dirty dogs could get an erection with this hag or that you didn't vomit at the smell of a rancid gash LOL SMH Happy hunting to all!
    I always found her to be a very fine cum-craving GFE CIP sweetheart and one of the hottest of my repeat MILFs in LA. A solid 9 in looks on my MILF scale, to be sure! Here's a G-rated picture of her from about 3 years ago. Putting some music on for a lap-dance, one of her signature moves, which always ends with my bare cock in her cunnt, LOL! Are you saying that you would not inseminate THAT?! To each their own taste I guess. But me? I LIKE slutty-sleazy looking vintage MILFs! .

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i-C...ew?usp=sharing

    Now, the stinky snatch issue is another matter entirely. That would surely be a total deal-breaker for me. But as I said, I did not notice a smell, but I suspected that something was up with her cunnt last time I left a load in it, when she declined DATY, which with me, was a first. So if anyone has seen her more recently that those previous reports, I'd be interested in knowing whether her snatch is edible again, or if it still stinks?

  3. #11928
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEm  [View Original Post]
    Not sure which is more impressive, that you dirty dogs could get an erection with this hag or that you didn't vomit at the smell of a rancid gash LOL SMH Happy hunting to all!
    That's my question on 90% of the reports on this thread. If I'm dropping hard earned money and time I have a standard to make it a little worth it.

  4. #11927

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. I did not notice a smell, but the last time I inseminated her, earlier this year, she did not want me to eat her out. So I guess that was the reason why. Still looked pretty damn good, though! Here's a pic I took from spring of this year. Sperm went too deep into her cavernous cooch for a decent creampie pic, though!

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pGh...ew?usp=sharing

    And here's a pic from the very first time I inseminated her, in 2013! Amost exactly 6 years ago.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U83...ew?usp=sharing
    Not sure which is more impressive, that you dirty dogs could get an erection with this hag or that you didn't vomit at the smell of a rancid gash LOL SMH Happy hunting to all!

  5. #11926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Tawney

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. I did not notice a smell, but the last time I inseminated her, earlier this year, she did not want me to eat her out. So I guess that was the reason why. Still looked pretty damn good, though! Here's a pic I took from spring of this year. Sperm went too deep into her cavernous cooch for a decent creampie pic, though!

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pGh...ew?usp=sharing

    And here's a pic from the very first time I inseminated her, in 2013! Amost exactly 6 years ago.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U83...ew?usp=sharing
    Just out of curiosity how much is she paying you guys to service her smelly spot?

  6. #11925

    Tawney

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1972  [View Original Post]
    Yes! She has a stinky cooch! Seen her many times and half the time it's pretty bad, like a 3 day old dead rat smell.

    She's taking too many loads in there and not washing properly.
    Hmmm. I did not notice a smell, but the last time I inseminated her, earlier this year, she did not want me to eat her out. So I guess that was the reason why. Still looked pretty damn good, though! Here's a pic I took from spring of this year. Sperm went too deep into her cavernous cooch for a decent creampie pic, though!

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pGh...ew?usp=sharing

    And here's a pic from the very first time I inseminated her, in 2013! Amost exactly 6 years ago.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U83...ew?usp=sharing

  7. #11924
    Quote Originally Posted by NoochNooch  [View Original Post]
    The pics I'm that profile helping to pornstar Dillion Harper. Super fake.
    Just reporting what' I'm hearing.

  8. #11923
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    There's a new girl in town and even though I haven't seen her yet I think it's worth mentioning. The only reason I haven't seen her is the distance I would have to travel and the traffic. What I have been doing is talking to her lot to get a feel of what she's like besides her pics and the brief description. There are two reviews that don't tell me much if they are even real or just posted for free review board time. In the conversations we've had I know that her menu is as full as it gets. Nothing is off the table including BBFS. As much as we've talked I'm sure that what she said would be available to me as well as others is completely legit. Hopefully we can arrange to meet somewhere that I can navigate without too much traffic but I think that we all should be aware of this newbie. Anyone ready to TOFTT?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/susan-es...angeles-626028
    The pics I'm that profile helping to pornstar Dillion Harper. Super fake.

  9. #11922
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    There's a new girl in town and even though I haven't seen her yet I think it's worth mentioning. The only reason I haven't seen her is the distance I would have to travel and the traffic. What I have been doing is talking to her lot to get a feel of what she's like besides her pics and the brief description. There are two reviews that don't tell me much if they are even real or just posted for free review board time. In the conversations we've had I know that her menu is as full as it gets. Nothing is off the table including BBFS. As much as we've talked I'm sure that what she said would be available to me as well as others is completely legit. Hopefully we can arrange to meet somewhere that I can navigate without too much traffic but I think that we all should be aware of this newbie. Anyone ready to TOFTT?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/susan-es...angeles-626028
    She just gave me a pretty definitive no for bareback. Just FYI.

  10. #11921

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    There's a new girl in town and even though I haven't seen her yet I think it's worth mentioning. The only reason I haven't seen her is the distance I would have to travel and the traffic. What I have been doing is talking to her lot to get a feel of what she's like besides her pics and the brief description. There are two reviews that don't tell me much if they are even real or just posted for free review board time. In the conversations we've had I know that her menu is as full as it gets. Nothing is off the table including BBFS. As much as we've talked I'm sure that what she said would be available to me as well as others is completely legit. Hopefully we can arrange to meet somewhere that I can navigate without too much traffic but I think that we all should be aware of this newbie. Anyone ready to TOFTT?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/susan-es...angeles-626028
    The ad states no cash and payment upfront. Cmon bro, common sense is she's fake. How do you not know that? You almost have 1 k posts.

  11. #11920

    Susan

    There's a new girl in town and even though I haven't seen her yet I think it's worth mentioning. The only reason I haven't seen her is the distance I would have to travel and the traffic. What I have been doing is talking to her lot to get a feel of what she's like besides her pics and the brief description. There are two reviews that don't tell me much if they are even real or just posted for free review board time. In the conversations we've had I know that her menu is as full as it gets. Nothing is off the table including BBFS. As much as we've talked I'm sure that what she said would be available to me as well as others is completely legit. Hopefully we can arrange to meet somewhere that I can navigate without too much traffic but I think that we all should be aware of this newbie. Anyone ready to TOFTT?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/susan-es...angeles-626028

  12. #11919
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyHoor  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her anywhere between 6-10 times total and no hints of BBFS.
    Seen her for few times before when she first started and she will definitely not tell you or most likely does not want to do that but the 2nd time around, it was all please give it me. Maybe I caught her at the right time but I remember I pretended to be a good listener and ate myself through her heart. Quite pinkish to my surprise down there. LOL.

  13. #11918

    I give up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/101hottrussian

    This one texts like she's drunk, says no rules soo going to try her out and report back! Anyone seen her?
    Tried to see her but it's impossible! Probably high as fuck! Here's a screenshot of her menu. Also her rates went up trying to see her so I'm not going to try anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2A2D9DB1-4312-4444-B45C-9B0F8E295A6D.jpg‎  

  14. #11917

    She's all yours!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyPlox  [View Original Post]
    If its stinky why you keep going back? Seems like you want to keep her to yourself. I've never had a problem with her hygiene. She has some of the softest skin, especially for her age. She's a nice lady tawney is.
    I've stopped seeing her because of the smell! She's all yours!

  15. #11916

    Tampon

    One of the workers is very diligent. She starts with a fresh tampon for a few minutes to sop everything up then she spends four or five minutes in the shower. Stays very fresh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape