Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5811

    Ashton The Sexxy Redheaded Italian 980-xxx-4110 HEx APPROVED In Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    I was going to put a review in the uner the radar blog but she isn't utr now. She posted a few weeks ago briefly and I made contact then. She decided to quit posting for fear of LEO and she really told me she was only looking for a few regulars then she was going to quit posting. So if you want to get in on a good time she is definitely GFE and delivers a fun session.

    She and I were both a little nervous on our first meeting but once we got the LEO check out of the way it was a good time. I don't know how long she will leave her ad up so I'd say reach out to see her and get on the short list. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/602695790624.
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    I've reviewed her before but I took another spin tonight and had a good time. This is her ad but she has a new # so you can message me if you need it before she gets another post up. She's clean and gives a great dfk and BBBJ to start the fun.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/808276977016
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/532444607322

    First, let me say thank you to Backlash for sharing some background information with me about his visit with her. The information was just what I needed to give this young lady a call. This is the way the hobby should work.

    As I was wrapping up my travels early this week, so I started a texting conversation with Ashton yesterday afternoon just before I was about to board my flight back to Charlotte. We both ended up interested in meeting each other whenever I made it to town, so we made plans to connect when I landed and could make the drive out to her University area incall. And unlike many of the so-so providers in the area, it was clear to me that Ashton was much more "professional" and personal when it comes to making arrangements for a visit and keeping them.

    After my flight landed I called her and we confirmed our visit. So, I headed her way and had a HExecptional visit with this little beauty.

    Her incall was a clean and easy to find apartment in the NE (however, she gave hints that she may not be there much longer). But for the most part, her incall was clean and safe. She met me downstairs and walked me up to her apartment. I was impressed with how pretty and FINE she was. OMG! What a body!

    I presented her with a gift bag to help set the mood and we had a nice get acquainted conversation before the clothes came off and she displayed her hot little body, boobs and booty. At this point, I didn't even care how the rest of the visit went, because her attitude and the view had me mesmerized at this point.

    I sat on the bed "admiring" her soft curves and how he touch me in return. The rest was pure bliss as we engaged in a sensual, yet heated GFE ++ visit that I consider to be one of the best visits I've had from a local Charlotte provider in a while. And to say she's a newbie to the hobby and to Charlotte, I think the gentlemen in CLT have a hidden gem and should treat her well so she won't get tainted by the crude aspects and participants of this hobby.

    I was not only impressed with how she treated me as a first time visitor, I felt that she actually enjoyed herself as well during our time together. As the result, I will certainly make plans to see more of her as I travel in and out of Charlotte in the weeks to come. Or as long as she decides to stay in the area.

    Ashton appears to be still new to the hobby, but she is as REAL as a TRUE provider should be. And this makes her HEx Approved on our first visit.

    Happy Hobbying and Play Safe!

  2. #5810

    Lulu / Tori

    I had a different experience than AnewHope84 had with either of these. After a few texts I was at the hotel and then texted to get the room number. She texted back and ask if she could get the money first to pay the room rent while I waited in the room. A big red flag for me. I have been around this long enough and have read enough reviews to know what this "take the money and run" scam is. After some wishy washy talking back and forth on the phone and hearing what sounded to be lies and excuses, she promised me that she wouldn't do that. She then said she would meet me outside and show that everything is OK. She never came out and at that point there's 3 or 4 strikes against her. In this game with me you only get 1 strike and you're out so I left. Maybe some of you will have a better shot but be careful.

  3. #5809

    Drama Queen

    Anybody actually been brave enough to go see this train wreck? I click on her ads, each day, only to check what she claims is her latest dilemma.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/806791477395

  4. #5808

    Stephanie not for real

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChipper  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/982330294175

    Anyone partake? Might TOFTT tomorrow if no replies. Stay safe mongers.
    Not her pics. Bad attitude. Been around forever. Has to keep changing pics and numbers. Better selection elsewhere.

  5. #5807

  6. #5806
    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting for awhile and I recently texted her. She seems legit, but a little pricey at 100/200 for qv / hh. Everything is covered.

    No name to search, but I don't recall anyone posting about her. Has anyone seen her? PM me if you have any info.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/453245279722
    Same as my last post to TBDGuy. She's legit with no issues. I'm not a GFE guy but I think she would be down. Fake tits, nice ass.

  7. #5805

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TbdGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with his one for a while. Can't find any reference to her on the forum. Gotten mixed pics from her with various requests to determine if she is fake or real. Seems legit and not associated with LE. Anyone know if she has a handler, or bad rep? PM or post reply would be great.
    Saw her a few times and have no issues to report.

  8. #5804

    Any info on this one?

    She has been posting for awhile and I recently texted her. She seems legit, but a little pricey at 100/200 for qv / hh. Everything is covered.

    No name to search, but I don't recall anyone posting about her. Has anyone seen her? PM me if you have any info.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/453245279722

  9. #5803

    She used to be Lauren and before that Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChipper  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/982330294175

    Anyone partake? Might TOFTT tomorrow if no replies. Stay safe mongers.
    Ask her to send a pic. I'm pretty sure the girl that uses these fake pics used to be Lauren / Nicole. She has to change her name because she is awful. Overcharges and under delivers. Will tell you one thing on the phone but not delivery. Real pic is below.

    Suggest avoiding.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7E4A6572-5845-4E93-9472-81F52D025D35.jpg‎  

  10. #5802
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Thought I hooked up with tori yesterday. Well now I can say that lulu is legit and equally as awesome as tori. I texted the number tori posted and got to the room and it was lulu. She was fun as hell definite repeat.
    You are apparently the only one who I can confirm has seen her. Would you mind giving us a detailed review? GFE? Multiple pops? Rates? Thank you again!

  11. #5801

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatina  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text this morning requesting some information for appointment and never heard back. I probably won't waste any more time unless someone else has a good report.

  12. #5800
    I was in touch with her about 6 months ago on seeking but never able to meet due to my schedule not hers.

    Has anyone had any luck with her? Please PM.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    She must be a traveling pro she is on SA, she advertising creampies on her ads.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/af5c5c92-7f26-4cb5-a757-762c123d4ed7 LoveAlways AJ

  13. #5799

    Lulu

    Damn. Thought I hooked up with tori yesterday. Well now I can say that lulu is legit and equally as awesome as tori. I texted the number tori posted and got to the room and it was lulu. She was fun as hell definite repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with LuLu? Imn guessing if she is with Tori she must be solid but just curious. I will be back in Charlotte next week and TOFTT if nobody has by then.

    LuLu.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/391341863377

    The two girl option sounds fun but I think I always enjoy 1 on 1.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/977673899114

  14. #5798

    Stephanie for real?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/982330294175

    Anyone partake? Might TOFTT tomorrow if no replies. Stay safe mongers.

  15. #5797
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times in the last 2 months. She's a good time and wants to please.
    Appreciate the input. Can you also send details of approximate location, gifts, a d do's & don'ts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape