Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,541 to 24,555 of 31137
-
11-13-19 09:51 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 391Same as my last post to TBDGuy. She's legit with no issues. I'm not a GFE guy but I think she would be down. Fake tits, nice ass.
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 09:45 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 391She's legit
Saw her a few times and have no issues to report.
Originally Posted by TbdGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 09:17 #6595Senior Member

Posts: 117Any info on this one?
She has been posting for awhile and I recently texted her. She seems legit, but a little pricey at 100/200 for qv / hh. Everything is covered.
No name to search, but I don't recall anyone posting about her. Has anyone seen her? PM me if you have any info.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/453245279722
-
11-12-19 23:13 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 117She used to be Lauren and before that Nicole
Ask her to send a pic. I'm pretty sure the girl that uses these fake pics used to be Lauren / Nicole. She has to change her name because she is awful. Overcharges and under delivers. Will tell you one thing on the phone but not delivery. Real pic is below.
Originally Posted by LittleChipper
[View Original Post]
Suggest avoiding.
-
11-12-19 22:52 #6593Banned Member

Posts: 1377You are apparently the only one who I can confirm has seen her. Would you mind giving us a detailed review? GFE? Multiple pops? Rates? Thank you again!
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 19:42 #6592Senior Member

Posts: 781Asian
I sent her a text this morning requesting some information for appointment and never heard back. I probably won't waste any more time unless someone else has a good report.
Originally Posted by LoveLatina
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 17:23 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 210I was in touch with her about 6 months ago on seeking but never able to meet due to my schedule not hers.
Has anyone had any luck with her? Please PM.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 15:54 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 192Lulu
Damn. Thought I hooked up with tori yesterday. Well now I can say that lulu is legit and equally as awesome as tori. I texted the number tori posted and got to the room and it was lulu. She was fun as hell definite repeat.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 14:39 #6589Senior Member

Posts: 55Stephanie for real?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/982330294175
Anyone partake? Might TOFTT tomorrow if no replies. Stay safe mongers.
-
11-12-19 14:23 #6588Senior Member

Posts: 203Appreciate the input. Can you also send details of approximate location, gifts, a d do's & don'ts?
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 14:19 #6587Senior Member

Posts: 55Tori still had communication issues
Saw the post this morning and scheduled a 1 on 1 for this afternoon (she recommended setting a specific appointment, which we did). Tried to confirm an hour ago and nothing but crickets. Appointment is supposed to be in 10 minutes, so not even going to make the trip out there. She sounds like a lot of fun and someone I would like to sample. Just don't have the time to drive out there and then get ghosted. Hope the rest of you have much better luck.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 13:49 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 117Link?
Do you have a link to her post?
Originally Posted by TbdGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 13:32 #6585Banned Member

Posts: 1377Redheaded Tori has a new friend LuLu
Anybody have any experience with LuLu? Imn guessing if she is with Tori she must be solid but just curious. I will be back in Charlotte next week and TOFTT if nobody has by then.
LuLu.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/391341863377
The two girl option sounds fun but I think I always enjoy 1 on 1.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/977673899114
-
11-12-19 11:44 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 872She's fun
I've seen her several times in the last 2 months. She's a good time and wants to please.
Originally Posted by Jersey1968
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 11:06 #6583Regular Member

Posts: 6Tattoo'd Pale Cutie
Been chatting with his one for a while. Can't find any reference to her on the forum. Gotten mixed pics from her with various requests to determine if she is fake or real. Seems legit and not associated with LE. Anyone know if she has a handler, or bad rep? PM or post reply would be great.











Reply With Quote






