Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6597
    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting for awhile and I recently texted her. She seems legit, but a little pricey at 100/200 for qv / hh. Everything is covered.

    No name to search, but I don't recall anyone posting about her. Has anyone seen her? PM me if you have any info.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/453245279722
    Same as my last post to TBDGuy. She's legit with no issues. I'm not a GFE guy but I think she would be down. Fake tits, nice ass.

  2. #6596

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TbdGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with his one for a while. Can't find any reference to her on the forum. Gotten mixed pics from her with various requests to determine if she is fake or real. Seems legit and not associated with LE. Anyone know if she has a handler, or bad rep? PM or post reply would be great.
    Saw her a few times and have no issues to report.

  3. #6595

    Any info on this one?

    She has been posting for awhile and I recently texted her. She seems legit, but a little pricey at 100/200 for qv / hh. Everything is covered.

    No name to search, but I don't recall anyone posting about her. Has anyone seen her? PM me if you have any info.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/453245279722

  4. #6594

    She used to be Lauren and before that Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChipper  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/982330294175

    Anyone partake? Might TOFTT tomorrow if no replies. Stay safe mongers.
    Ask her to send a pic. I'm pretty sure the girl that uses these fake pics used to be Lauren / Nicole. She has to change her name because she is awful. Overcharges and under delivers. Will tell you one thing on the phone but not delivery. Real pic is below.

    Suggest avoiding.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7E4A6572-5845-4E93-9472-81F52D025D35.jpg‎  

  5. #6593
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Thought I hooked up with tori yesterday. Well now I can say that lulu is legit and equally as awesome as tori. I texted the number tori posted and got to the room and it was lulu. She was fun as hell definite repeat.
    You are apparently the only one who I can confirm has seen her. Would you mind giving us a detailed review? GFE? Multiple pops? Rates? Thank you again!

  6. #6592

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatina  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text this morning requesting some information for appointment and never heard back. I probably won't waste any more time unless someone else has a good report.

  7. #6591
    I was in touch with her about 6 months ago on seeking but never able to meet due to my schedule not hers.

    Has anyone had any luck with her? Please PM.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    She must be a traveling pro she is on SA, she advertising creampies on her ads.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/af5c5c92-7f26-4cb5-a757-762c123d4ed7 LoveAlways AJ

  8. #6590

    Lulu

    Damn. Thought I hooked up with tori yesterday. Well now I can say that lulu is legit and equally as awesome as tori. I texted the number tori posted and got to the room and it was lulu. She was fun as hell definite repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with LuLu? Imn guessing if she is with Tori she must be solid but just curious. I will be back in Charlotte next week and TOFTT if nobody has by then.

    LuLu.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/391341863377

    The two girl option sounds fun but I think I always enjoy 1 on 1.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/977673899114

  9. #6589

    Stephanie for real?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/982330294175

    Anyone partake? Might TOFTT tomorrow if no replies. Stay safe mongers.

  10. #6588
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times in the last 2 months. She's a good time and wants to please.
    Appreciate the input. Can you also send details of approximate location, gifts, a d do's & don'ts?

  11. #6587

    Tori still had communication issues

    Saw the post this morning and scheduled a 1 on 1 for this afternoon (she recommended setting a specific appointment, which we did). Tried to confirm an hour ago and nothing but crickets. Appointment is supposed to be in 10 minutes, so not even going to make the trip out there. She sounds like a lot of fun and someone I would like to sample. Just don't have the time to drive out there and then get ghosted. Hope the rest of you have much better luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with LuLu? Imn guessing if she is with Tori she must be solid but just curious. I will be back in Charlotte next week and TOFTT if nobody has by then.

    LuLu.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/391341863377

    The two girl option sounds fun but I think I always enjoy 1 on 1.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/977673899114

  12. #6586

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by TbdGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with his one for a while. Can't find any reference to her on the forum. Gotten mixed pics from her with various requests to determine if she is fake or real. Seems legit and not associated with LE. Anyone know if she has a handler, or bad rep? PM or post reply would be great.
    Do you have a link to her post?

  13. #6585

    Redheaded Tori has a new friend LuLu

    Anybody have any experience with LuLu? Imn guessing if she is with Tori she must be solid but just curious. I will be back in Charlotte next week and TOFTT if nobody has by then.

    LuLu.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/391341863377

    The two girl option sounds fun but I think I always enjoy 1 on 1.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/977673899114

  14. #6584

    She's fun

    I've seen her several times in the last 2 months. She's a good time and wants to please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey1968  [View Original Post]

  15. #6583

    Tattoo'd Pale Cutie

    Been chatting with his one for a while. Can't find any reference to her on the forum. Gotten mixed pics from her with various requests to determine if she is fake or real. Seems legit and not associated with LE. Anyone know if she has a handler, or bad rep? PM or post reply would be great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B5FEA7EA-F1B0-455A-8404-28D6FD998899.jpg‎   9E449466-A89B-4B48-9625-2F84A7B27AA8.jpg‎   B13294BF-8E4B-4DAA-990E-0E5D759BE655.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape