Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,181 to 30,195 of 41299
-
11-12-19 21:58 #11119Senior Member

Posts: 185Testicle Tuesday
Damn. Totally missed out on Testicle Tuesday. LOL.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/128388829319
-
11-12-19 18:45 #11118Senior Member

Posts: 919Not at her rates
These girls that think they're worth a $100 or more a qv are out of their minds. Too many good girls offering $60, even now.
Originally Posted by MarkEpstein
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 18:28 #11117Senior Member

Posts: 56Northside bargain
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/216540918803
Has anyone seen this one? Can't seem to find any info.
-
11-12-19 17:06 #11116Senior Member

Posts: 176She should be
She posted within the past two days.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
Uhmm. Maybe. She was mentioned a few months ago (though, not sure if under the same name but I do remember that picture). All I can say is that the client got an actual picture of her and then decided not to follow through with the visit.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 17:04 #11115Senior Member

Posts: 867Honey / Lexi
I think she has definitely got GPS right now. She has no showed on me more times than I can count. Now when I contact her, I don't even take it seriously. I usually already have someone else lined up. There have been 4 x when she promised me that she was on her way. Of course, she never showed up.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 13:14 #11114Senior Member

Posts: 2334Advertises regularly on STG:
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/083110033420
-
11-12-19 12:57 #11113Senior Member

Posts: 633?
Is Midwest Monqiue still in the game?
-
11-12-19 12:12 #11112Regular Member

Posts: 14Becky
Has anyone visited Becky the blond chick?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/834232427375
-
11-12-19 11:24 #11111Senior Member

Posts: 186Bizzy
Bizzy Lizzy.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/092931009894
Not a bad provider, gives good service but she's the total opposite of angel baby, has a crappy attitude. Likes to rush and complain. One of those providers that you would like to see again, but the overall experience is ruined by the crappy attitude.
To add another data point, I had a pretty good experience with Bizzy about a month ago. Pics are her (though flattering), mid range motel location, no lurkers, found her to be pleasant and engaged. Had a good time. Must have caught her on a good day.
-
11-12-19 10:46 #11110Senior Member

Posts: 266I can say
When I saw her BBBJ was available and QV was 80.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 10:32 #11109Senior Member

Posts: 805What was damager
Did you do QV? BBBJ avail?
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 10:30 #11108Senior Member

Posts: 805Looks like her
She sent me a pic on SC with no makeup etc but that looks like her.
Originally Posted by Ziich
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 10:30 #11107Senior Member

Posts: 805Kayla
Damn. Does anyone have any knowledge on Kayla?
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
I'd love a cute Asian spinner. But I'm guessing TGTBT.
-
11-12-19 10:11 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 266Honey / Lexi / Pixi
The one labeled Honey as stated by F904 had good reviews and then went off the map. I have tried to setup with her multiple times and have never been able to successfully going to her, comms always go dark at arrival. She is now only doing car dates or outcall. She wants 80 qv for a car date, and an extra 60 to come to you. That's a no for me.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 10:10 #11105Senior Member

Posts: 805Guess it's on her premium SC
I didn't see such video on her SC LOL.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
She quoted me 80 qv and 140 hh.
But. Not if she isn't down to show off her mic skills.
Oh well.










Reply With Quote






