Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11121

    Seeking info

    Hey guys was just curious about a few of these providers and if anyone has had the pleasure or displeasure of their services.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/754048517488

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/638188455490

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/568294052436

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/361353576172

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/699138065939

    Also if anyone has any info on a good UTR provider around Middleburg that would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #11120

    You still got a couple hours

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Totally missed out on Testicle Tuesday. LOL.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/128388829319
    I'm pretty sure that is Kay from Lane Ave. Guess she moved. Supposedly she specializes in Greek, but I've only ever scooped her as a swan for a medocre CBJ a few months ago.

  3. #11119

    Testicle Tuesday

    Damn. Totally missed out on Testicle Tuesday. LOL.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/128388829319

  4. #11118

    Not at her rates

    These girls that think they're worth a $100 or more a qv are out of their minds. Too many good girls offering $60, even now.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEpstein  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Becky the blond chick?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/834232427375

  5. #11117

    Northside bargain

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/216540918803

    Has anyone seen this one? Can't seem to find any info.

  6. #11116

    She should be

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is Midwest Monqiue still in the game?
    She posted within the past two days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Does anyone have any knowledge on Kayla?

    I'd love a cute Asian spinner. But I'm guessing TGTBT.
    Uhmm. Maybe. She was mentioned a few months ago (though, not sure if under the same name but I do remember that picture). All I can say is that the client got an actual picture of her and then decided not to follow through with the visit.

  7. #11115

    Honey / Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    The one labeled Honey as stated by F904 had good reviews and then went off the map. I have tried to setup with her multiple times and have never been able to successfully going to her, comms always go dark at arrival. She is now only doing car dates or outcall. She wants 80 qv for a car date, and an extra 60 to come to you. That's a no for me.
    I think she has definitely got GPS right now. She has no showed on me more times than I can count. Now when I contact her, I don't even take it seriously. I usually already have someone else lined up. There have been 4 x when she promised me that she was on her way. Of course, she never showed up.

  8. #11114
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is Midwest Monqiue still in the game?
    Advertises regularly on STG:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/083110033420

  9. #11113

    ?

    Is Midwest Monqiue still in the game?

  10. #11112

    Becky

    Has anyone visited Becky the blond chick?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/834232427375

  11. #11111

    Bizzy

    Bizzy Lizzy.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/092931009894

    Not a bad provider, gives good service but she's the total opposite of angel baby, has a crappy attitude. Likes to rush and complain. One of those providers that you would like to see again, but the overall experience is ruined by the crappy attitude.

    To add another data point, I had a pretty good experience with Bizzy about a month ago. Pics are her (though flattering), mid range motel location, no lurkers, found her to be pleasant and engaged. Had a good time. Must have caught her on a good day.

  12. #11110

    I can say

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    Did you do QV? BBBJ avail?
    When I saw her BBBJ was available and QV was 80.

  13. #11109

    What was damager

    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Get ready to be shocked. I'm posting a positive review!

    Met up with girl in link below on SS early am. Comms were initially challenging and almost didn't make it work but ended up taking a chance. Well worth it. Was pleasantly surprised! Superb attitude, easy to talk to and very cute.

    Wasn't there long enough as I had a few meetings to get to but would repeat. I prefer to deal with my vice outside of the US of A and it's silly rules but will make an exception here.

    Treat her well.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/879479806334
    Did you do QV? BBBJ avail?

  14. #11108

    Looks like her

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziich  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a pic on SC with no makeup etc but that looks like her.

  15. #11107

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Had some spare time today so I tried a few providers. Was hit and miss.

    Payton.

    Tried Payton first. Text easy set up. But fell apart when she text asking me to grab bunch of items (cookies, drinks, milk, etc) from the gas station LOL don't mind some cigs but she had a whole list LOL.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/176237406645

    Kayla.

    Called no answer, got a reply via text. Her verification process. She asked for a pic ok I sent it over, then she asked my race (after getting the pic). Then more questions. When I asked for a pic from her she said she needed one from me holding up 2 fingers. Figured it wasn't worth the hassle and kept it moving.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/099558637568

    Cuban Jade.

    Easy set up. Text and got address 120 for hh. Had decent dream. CBJ then moved in to CG, flipped her mish, then finished off in doggie. Girl in the pics, nice body. Face not so much. Won't repeat very mechanical but YMMV. She gave me the address to hotel next to hers at first. So bit of mix up but nothing major.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1585712
    Damn. Does anyone have any knowledge on Kayla?

    I'd love a cute Asian spinner. But I'm guessing TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape