Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,931 to 24,945 of 37339
-
11-12-19 11:09 #12409Senior Member

Posts: 68Vanilla dream
Anybody dreamed of her before?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/vanill...dream/23461978
-
11-12-19 10:55 #12408Regular Member

Posts: 14MILF Tina
Can someone share MILF Tina digits?
-
11-12-19 08:53 #12407Senior Member

Posts: 52Question
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/080793205981
Any intel on this one?
-
11-11-19 23:14 #12406Senior Member

Posts: 368
-
11-11-19 22:53 #12405Senior Member

Posts: 368https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/female-escorts/exotic/early-morning-incalls-only/625584038617
-
11-11-19 20:17 #12404Senior Member

Posts: 313You have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 19:37 #12403Senior Member

Posts: 52MILF Tina
Could someone post a link to her?
-
11-11-19 18:56 #12402Senior Member

Posts: 368Jasmine
Anyone have any experiences with her? She's been posting a while but haven't seen any reviews. Thanks.
-
11-11-19 18:19 #12401Senior Member

Posts: 103MILF Tina
When Kandii didn't show I called her.
She must have had a off day. She wasn't feeling it and I wasn't either.
Oh well. We all have our days I guess.
-
11-11-19 16:00 #12400Senior Member

Posts: 103Kandii
I set up the appointment with Kandii last night for today and she texts me today to let me know that she would be 45 minutes late about an hour before our date. Unfortunately I didn't have that much time.
Hopefully someone else can see her on time and report back. Damn shame.
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 15:11 #12399Senior Member

Posts: 86Can you link her ad? I've seen a Tina awhile back but not sure if it's the same one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by GotTheItch
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 11:10 #12398Senior Member

Posts: 133MILF Tina
Didn't go in bare but recently had an equally awesome time with Tina. She will let you have it how you want it without complaint for very reasonable donations. Will definitely be seeing her more often. The only drawback is the shitty location.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 09:59 #12397Banned Member

Posts: 90Smoke?
Is she back in business.
-
11-11-19 08:10 #12396Senior Member

Posts: 1084Vicki and I found her to be more reliable.
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 07:07 #12395Senior Member

Posts: 84Better head doctor
Lola or Vicki. ?








Reply With Quote





