Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12398

    MILF Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tina the MILF at a location near the blvd by the squirrels stadium for a late Thursday night visit. Asked her to have on the white negligee in her ad. She did. Arrived, got the room number, and went up to the door being slightly open. Warm welcome, no smoke smell in room. Started with LFK and then BBBJ to include ball and asshole licking. She got me worked up and slowly slid a finger into my ass as she went back to deep BBBJ. Ended up blowing huge load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. After some recovery time, she climbed on top for stripper slide (her pussy lips look great as they straddle your cock) until she got super wet. Before I could ask for condom she slipped my fully erect cock right into that sweet pussy and rode cowgirl until she literally started drooling sweat from her face. After about 15 minutes put her in mish and had her toes touching the headboard. Let loose another load deep in her womb.

    Hour was $$.

    Check STG for her ad. Please don't PM me for her number unless you are giving me someone's (like sweetie) in return.

    Thanks.
    Didn't go in bare but recently had an equally awesome time with Tina. She will let you have it how you want it without complaint for very reasonable donations. Will definitely be seeing her more often. The only drawback is the shitty location.

  2. #12397

    Smoke?

    Is she back in business.

  3. #12396
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleMayne  [View Original Post]
    Lola or Vicki. ?
    Vicki and I found her to be more reliable.

  4. #12395

    Better head doctor

    Lola or Vicki. ?

  5. #12394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Kandii

    Looks like she will be available tomorrow. I've got some time with her in the afternoon as she does outcalls only. I'll post how it goes tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    Reviews can be found on Hampton Escort Reports post #100 and Newport News Escort Reports post # 434. Hope that helps.

  6. #12393

    Additional info on Kandii

    Reviews can be found on Hampton Escort Reports post #100 and Newport News Escort Reports post # 434. Hope that helps.

  7. #12392

    Kandii

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone participating in this? I'm curious for an impartial review.
    Found her on Richmond, Hampton and Newport News Escortdirectory. No comments about her on that site. Other than Mic Service I find no other endorsements. With her looks and offerings I expect this site will blow up with reviews soon.

  8. #12391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Kandii

    Had the same issue. Was really hoping to partake!

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerMango  [View Original Post]
    I tried, and he gave me the price and the details, but never followed up with the location, so it didn't get anywhere. Like, cmon man.

  9. #12390
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone participating in this? I'm curious for an impartial review.
    I tried, and he gave me the price and the details, but never followed up with the location, so it didn't get anywhere. Like, cmon man.

  10. #12389

    Lola

    Dreamt of Lola the HD today, advertises in STG and currently in Chester area. BBBJ was reasonable and so damn good I had to slow her down. Really knows how to converse with the little head. I will definitely repeat.

  11. #12388

    Go see her!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...v/790303268670

    O.

    Once again I've never butted so hard in my life. Excellent head game and a good fuck as well.

  12. #12387

    Vikki

    Vikki is in need of help today!

    If you know her you know that without question she gives one of the best BBBJ's in RVA.

    If you don't know she is well reviewed blond spinner with amazing mic skills and you should go find out for yourself.

  13. #12386
    Quote Originally Posted by PopR  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone took the plunge. May give it a shot tonight. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/448075396005.
    Well tried hitting up April responded back right away then went quiet. No biggie hit up sky went to her place had a great time.

  14. #12385

    Any Kandii reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Saturday 7 pm.

    Senior members HMU for details.
    Did anyone participating in this? I'm curious for an impartial review.

  15. #12384

    Maria

    She needs help if you got her digits hit her up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape