Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10740

    Awesome thanks

    Awesome thanks brother. Any of those ladies do nude b2 b?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Not always an easy combo to find, but here are a few independents that I've enjoyed. As a bonus, no fatties, no uglies, and no grannies in my recommendations. :

    These two (both Brazilian) work out of apartments in La Jolla area.

    Tiffany.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134510

    Juliana.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133006

    If you're more into Asians, at a lower entry rate and generic office buildings consider these.

    Mai.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/130882

    Nina.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133589

    Happy hunting.

  2. #10739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Good massage and great ending

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyUtahh  [View Original Post]
    Making a trip out your way and looking for a good independent provider. FS not a requirement, but looking for a good massage with a great ending.
    Not always an easy combo to find, but here are a few independents that I've enjoyed. As a bonus, no fatties, no uglies, and no grannies in my recommendations. :

    These two (both Brazilian) work out of apartments in La Jolla area.

    Tiffany.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134510

    Juliana.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133006

    If you're more into Asians, at a lower entry rate and generic office buildings consider these.

    Mai.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/130882

    Nina.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133589

    Happy hunting.

  3. #10738

    Coming to town

    Making a trip out your way and looking for a good independent provider. FS not a requirement, but looking for a good massage with a great ending.

    Thanks and stay frosty.

    Johnny.

  4. #10737

    Yam Yam

    Quote Originally Posted by PColaFun1  [View Original Post]
    It was a 30 minute session paid $.

    Haven't been able to get ahold of her since. If anyone else has had any luck please let me know.
    Just saw a posting on her. I wonder if she's back.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149809

  5. #10736

    A spa

    First time in an AMP so my review, was debating 79x0 dagget, drove by, looked un-appealing for some reason, any one been there lately? So went to a spa. So glad I did, drew candy. Big beautiful smile, crazy body. Face 8-9. Body 8-9. Nice natural c cups. Not shaven so pretty close too nature. Her ass was just so nice. Very friendly and accommodating. She is here for Nov. Up to lala land next. Will try to repeat personally. Details; she rub my back a bit, I reached out and it was on. Left for wrap, came back and she climbed up, so I could suck those nice titties and sucked me to put cover on with her mouth. Just had to taste her so pulled her closer. She had kinda longer pussy lips, I love this as my wife has none at all, maybe a nub. She rode me a bit, switched to mission standing. Went to sofa for doggy and try for greek (something else not on offer at home. No go here either). I was pretty nervous being first time. So she took control and finished me with her hand. Which was also a first for me too. I played her anus alot and stuck a finger while she tugged. Nice technique I guess because before I knew it I blew. 60 to h pr hr, 160 tip.

    Hope you enjoy the review.

    Great experience, think I will stick with tugs (moreoften) till my nerves fade.

  6. #10735
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice before each time was FS. First time was $200 and second time she wanted additional $100 add-on.
    Never would've guessed FS was on the menu. Her and Melina seem pretty adamant about strictly being MT's. If anyone knows if melina is available for FS please share. That ass is to die for.

  7. #10734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Luana: The search tool is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by BDude11  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on her?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/127725

    I'm seeing her tonight. 200 for the hour says full nude body slide massage. No FS or BBBJ though I believe.
    Lots of discussion on this thread if you just look.

  8. #10733

    Marisol on RubRatings

    Her body is amazing. If anyone has an intel I would greatly appreciate it.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154699

  9. #10732
    Quote Originally Posted by BDude11  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on her?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/127725

    I'm seeing her tonight. 200 for the hour says full nude body slide massage. No FS or BBBJ though I believe.
    So how was it? I have been eyeing her ads for a while now.

  10. #10731
    Seen her twice before each time was FS. First time was $200 and second time she wanted additional $100 add-on.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDude11  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on her?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/127725

    I'm seeing her tonight. 200 for the hour says full nude body slide massage. No FS or BBBJ though I believe.

  11. #10730

    Luana Brazilian massage

    Any Intel on her?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/127725

    I'm seeing her tonight. 200 for the hour says full nude body slide massage. No FS or BBBJ though I believe.

  12. #10729

    Aria Spa replacement

    Hey guys!

    I love Snow from Aria spa but I wanted to know if anyone knows of any similar providers. I am mostly looking for BBBJ and Rimming.

  13. #10728

    Aria Spa replacement

    I really enjoy the service at Aria, especially with snow. Does anyone know of a location / provider that offers a similar experience?

  14. #10727

    A Spa

    Gents,

    Is this establishment located on Mercury?

  15. #10726
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Probably a year ago. Saw Vanessa. Hot gal but no hint of extras beyond a nude massage and a few body slides on my back with an HJ finish. Her choreography was designed to keep mutual touch to a minimum.

    That said, it's a clean, newer apartment set-up. OK if you're looking for an upscale MILF HJ experience and don't want a MV rub-and-tug joint. I noticed a new ad for a new Hawaiian girl named Malani who looks hot as hell. I wish their hhr rates were lower so a test ride was more palatable.

    Cinder, the GILF who manages the place keeps a tight rein on the other providers. She was known to fire any if reviews reported BJs. I knew a few girls that would BBBJ, LFK or DFK, accept DATY some years ago but they are long gone.
    Been heading there for a few years. Definitely a YMMV situation. Had LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY with some of the girls that are still there. But for the most part its body slides and HE with some mutual touching (some allow FIV).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape