Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10726
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Probably a year ago. Saw Vanessa. Hot gal but no hint of extras beyond a nude massage and a few body slides on my back with an HJ finish. Her choreography was designed to keep mutual touch to a minimum.

    That said, it's a clean, newer apartment set-up. OK if you're looking for an upscale MILF HJ experience and don't want a MV rub-and-tug joint. I noticed a new ad for a new Hawaiian girl named Malani who looks hot as hell. I wish their hhr rates were lower so a test ride was more palatable.

    Cinder, the GILF who manages the place keeps a tight rein on the other providers. She was known to fire any if reviews reported BJs. I knew a few girls that would BBBJ, LFK or DFK, accept DATY some years ago but they are long gone.
    Been heading there for a few years. Definitely a YMMV situation. Had LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY with some of the girls that are still there. But for the most part its body slides and HE with some mutual touching (some allow FIV).

  2. #10725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    It was pretty vanilla last time I went.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    The website is clear NO FS. Anyone got any extras beyond a HJ?

    https://www.fullbodysensualmassagewithbodyslides.com/
    Probably a year ago. Saw Vanessa. Hot gal but no hint of extras beyond a nude massage and a few body slides on my back with an HJ finish. Her choreography was designed to keep mutual touch to a minimum.

    That said, it's a clean, newer apartment set-up. OK if you're looking for an upscale MILF HJ experience and don't want a MV rub-and-tug joint. I noticed a new ad for a new Hawaiian girl named Malani who looks hot as hell. I wish their hhr rates were lower so a test ride was more palatable.

    Cinder, the GILF who manages the place keeps a tight rein on the other providers. She was known to fire any if reviews reported BJs. I knew a few girls that would BBBJ, LFK or DFK, accept DATY some years ago but they are long gone.

  3. #10724
    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    Sure you can bring your valuables with you to the shower. I used to bring my underwear and pants with me (with my valuables in the pockets). At some places there isn't a good place to hang these up and I don't want them on the floor where they can get wet and / or dirty. More recently I don't do that in places I trust.

    A couple of times I was asked why I was bringing my pants with me. I said that I could walk back partly dressed and not have to walk around in a wet towel.
    FIrst I always leave my stuff in the car. I only take the money I'm going to spend and my car key. I leave my phone, wallet, watch, glasses, etc. In the car.

    Second, I leave my clothes in the room when I shower or do the table shower. Sometimes I do the table shower first so I can get a more intimate experience but if it's a work day I will get it after the rub down.

  4. #10723

    Any experience with this CMT?

    Her ad says she has multiple different massage offerings but will only discuss in person. Anyone met with her before.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152974

  5. #10722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194
    Quote Originally Posted by TubAndRug  [View Original Post]
    (How do other members feel about showering afterwards? Do they let you bring your valuables with you?
    Sure you can bring your valuables with you to the shower. I used to bring my underwear and pants with me (with my valuables in the pockets). At some places there isn't a good place to hang these up and I don't want them on the floor where they can get wet and / or dirty. More recently I don't do that in places I trust.

    A couple of times I was asked why I was bringing my pants with me. I said that I could walk back partly dressed and not have to walk around in a wet towel.

  6. #10721
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    The website is clear NO FS. Anyone got any extras beyond a HJ?

    https://www.fullbodysensualmassagewithbodyslides.com/
    If you look in the website under reviews. Looks like they hint that they do.

  7. #10720

    Relaxation Spa

    Yesterday I went to Relaxation Spa in San Marcos, I wasn't expecting much cause I made a trip there earlier this year and it was legit. But this time I went, there were two older Asian women there and they offered a four hand massage. I've never had one so I said yes. Total damage for 30 minutes was 200 with HE from both of them. They were very nice and enthusiastic during the massage, and it was a really good massage. The HE was good but they're not exactly the best looking so it took a while for them to get junior to pop, but they really put in the effort. I probably won't repeat, only because Holy Massage is right down the street and Massage Wen is a couple blocks away going the other direction and it won't cost me 200.

  8. #10719

    Feedback on Z Massage

    A couple of things about Z. First, it's reliable for a nasty time, if that's what you want. They get down to it. Second, all the girls have this strategy of asking for more money after you tip them. You could hand them a suitcase full of cash and they would ask for more. Third, the woman who takes you money at the front desk is never available for massages. She's probably the owner's wife.

    On another subject, does anyone know how these AMPs work? Does the house get a percentage of the girls' tips or just the house fee? Just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by TubAndRug  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the game and after reading posts here for the last few months, I took the plunge and went to Z's Massage. I called ahead and asked to make an appointment with Anna based on comments about her here. The woman who answered the phone was very guarded about things, wouldn't even confirm it was Z's at first, and it wasn't clear if she really wrote down an appointment for me or not.

    When I arrived, I was greeted by a slightly thick woman, maybe mid 40's, with nice tits and a sexy way about her. I told her I was there for Anna and had called ahead, and she took my $40 for an hour session. Anna came out and led me to a room and left me to get undressed. After lying there naked for several minutes, Anna finally returned. She looked a bit older in the face than I expected but she was nice and friendly. She asked if it was my first time there and after I said yes she gave me a hug and had me lie down on my stomach. She didn't bother putting a cover on me and, standing in front of my head, immediately grabbed my hands and placed them on her thighs. I began otc roaming and she began the massage, pouring oil on my back and running her hands all the way down my back and into my butt crack on the first pass. For the next several minutes, she massaged my back, with an awful lot of rubbing my anus. I'd showered right before going but was a little turned off by her rubbing oily hands on my anus and then all over my back. As I continued otc groping, she repeatedly put both hands between my legs and massaged my boys from behind.

  9. #10718

    Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    Did this place close down already? Drive by and it looked closed and no answer to any phone calls.
    If anyone has her contact info. Please dm me. She changed her number.

  10. #10717

    Any Intel on these ladies?

    The website is clear NO FS. Anyone got any extras beyond a HJ?

    https://www.fullbodysensualmassagewithbodyslides.com/

  11. #10716

    Welcome to Americas Finest City

    Quote Originally Posted by Wwallace34  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting this week (from an area in the Midwest where my options are slim) and did some initial research. It appears A Spa is my best bet. I'm staying downtown but have a car and plenty of slack in my schedule. My preference is attractive, good actual massage, teasing and open to more than just HE. FS is not a requirement and neither is Asian for that matter. If anyone has any better advice for a visitor to your city I am all ears. I would be glad to reciprocate but as I mentioned where I live we have two choices: old and no extras or really old and no extras.
    A Spa is definitely one of the better choices for FS or V Spa (I think they have a new name since opening a new shop right next door to old location) not too far from there. But I wouldn't expect a good massage at either or any FS spot. If you want an amazing HE experience with great massage and teasing go see Anna at Zs or Eva at Diamond in La Mesa. Both will give more than just an HE but no FS.

  12. #10715

    Z's Massage

    I'm new to the game and after reading posts here for the last few months, I took the plunge and went to Z's Massage. I called ahead and asked to make an appointment with Anna based on comments about her here. The woman who answered the phone was very guarded about things, wouldn't even confirm it was Z's at first, and it wasn't clear if she really wrote down an appointment for me or not.

    When I arrived, I was greeted by a slightly thick woman, maybe mid 40's, with nice tits and a sexy way about her. I told her I was there for Anna and had called ahead, and she took my $40 for an hour session. Anna came out and led me to a room and left me to get undressed. After lying there naked for several minutes, Anna finally returned. She looked a bit older in the face than I expected but she was nice and friendly. She asked if it was my first time there and after I said yes she gave me a hug and had me lie down on my stomach. She didn't bother putting a cover on me and, standing in front of my head, immediately grabbed my hands and placed them on her thighs. I began otc roaming and she began the massage, pouring oil on my back and running her hands all the way down my back and into my butt crack on the first pass. For the next several minutes, she massaged my back, with an awful lot of rubbing my anus. I'd showered right before going but was a little turned off by her rubbing oily hands on my anus and then all over my back. As I continued otc groping, she repeatedly put both hands between my legs and massaged my boys from behind.

    She eventually had me flip and went straight to work on junior. I was hoping for a little teasing massage of my chest and legs first but it felt good so ok. She lifted her shirt to expose her small but nice titties and pulled her panties down. I couldn't see her pussy because of the angle but when I pushed my hand down there I was pleasantly surprised to find a big thick Bush. I played with that a bit and also with her titties, with her putting one in my mouth at one point. All the while she was steadily stroking junior. She said things like 'ooh baby, it's been so long, I've missed you' which was kind of silly because we'd already established it was my first time. After about 15 minutes of stroking I popped a healthy pop and she said 'too much, too much. '.

    She asked if I wanted a hot towel and I said yes. She left the room and was gone kind of long, so I started cleaning myself up with the cover and getting dressed. When she returned she seemed a little irritated that I didn't wait for her. She asked if I wanted to take a shower and while I wasn't crazy about putting my clothes on with oil still on me, I didn't want to leave my valuables unattended to go shower. So I said no and showered when I got home. (How do other members feel about showering afterwards? Do they let you bring your valuables with you?

    I tipped her. 5 which I thought was generous based on others here saying they'd tipped. 4. At first she said thanks but then after a minute she started giving me a hard time, saying no one ever tips only. 5 and couldn't I give her more. I told her I would next time and she reluctantly let it go.

    Overall it got the job done but I don't think I'd go for Anna again. I wouldn't mind trying the woman who took my house fee, though.

  13. #10714
    Quote Originally Posted by PColaFun1  [View Original Post]
    It was a 30 minute session paid $.

    Haven't been able to get ahold of her since. If anyone else has had any luck please let me know.
    She went back to Japan, unknown when or if she's coming back.

  14. #10713

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I heard Unique Massage on Convoy was shut down. I have not been in the area to confirm. Does anyone have any intel?
    Their movable sign is still out front, but I stopped by Saturday mid afternoon, lights and and no answer.

  15. #10712

    Visiting San Diego Have Narrowed My Choices

    I am visiting this week (from an area in the Midwest where my options are slim) and did some initial research. It appears A Spa is my best bet. I'm staying downtown but have a car and plenty of slack in my schedule. My preference is attractive, good actual massage, teasing and open to more than just HE. FS is not a requirement and neither is Asian for that matter. If anyone has any better advice for a visitor to your city I am all ears. I would be glad to reciprocate but as I mentioned where I live we have two choices: old and no extras or really old and no extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape