Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10736

    A spa

    First time in an AMP so my review, was debating 79x0 dagget, drove by, looked un-appealing for some reason, any one been there lately? So went to a spa. So glad I did, drew candy. Big beautiful smile, crazy body. Face 8-9. Body 8-9. Nice natural c cups. Not shaven so pretty close too nature. Her ass was just so nice. Very friendly and accommodating. She is here for Nov. Up to lala land next. Will try to repeat personally. Details; she rub my back a bit, I reached out and it was on. Left for wrap, came back and she climbed up, so I could suck those nice titties and sucked me to put cover on with her mouth. Just had to taste her so pulled her closer. She had kinda longer pussy lips, I love this as my wife has none at all, maybe a nub. She rode me a bit, switched to mission standing. Went to sofa for doggy and try for greek (something else not on offer at home. No go here either). I was pretty nervous being first time. So she took control and finished me with her hand. Which was also a first for me too. I played her anus alot and stuck a finger while she tugged. Nice technique I guess because before I knew it I blew. 60 to h pr hr, 160 tip.

    Hope you enjoy the review.

    Great experience, think I will stick with tugs (moreoften) till my nerves fade.

  2. #10735
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice before each time was FS. First time was $200 and second time she wanted additional $100 add-on.
    Never would've guessed FS was on the menu. Her and Melina seem pretty adamant about strictly being MT's. If anyone knows if melina is available for FS please share. That ass is to die for.

  3. #10734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Luana: The search tool is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by BDude11  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on her?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/127725

    I'm seeing her tonight. 200 for the hour says full nude body slide massage. No FS or BBBJ though I believe.
    Lots of discussion on this thread if you just look.

  4. #10733

    Marisol on RubRatings

    Her body is amazing. If anyone has an intel I would greatly appreciate it.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154699

  5. #10732
    Quote Originally Posted by BDude11  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on her?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/127725

    I'm seeing her tonight. 200 for the hour says full nude body slide massage. No FS or BBBJ though I believe.
    So how was it? I have been eyeing her ads for a while now.

  6. #10731
    Seen her twice before each time was FS. First time was $200 and second time she wanted additional $100 add-on.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDude11  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on her?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/127725

    I'm seeing her tonight. 200 for the hour says full nude body slide massage. No FS or BBBJ though I believe.

  7. #10730

    Luana Brazilian massage

    Any Intel on her?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/127725

    I'm seeing her tonight. 200 for the hour says full nude body slide massage. No FS or BBBJ though I believe.

  8. #10729

    Aria Spa replacement

    Hey guys!

    I love Snow from Aria spa but I wanted to know if anyone knows of any similar providers. I am mostly looking for BBBJ and Rimming.

  9. #10728

    Aria Spa replacement

    I really enjoy the service at Aria, especially with snow. Does anyone know of a location / provider that offers a similar experience?

  10. #10727

    A Spa

    Gents,

    Is this establishment located on Mercury?

  11. #10726
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Probably a year ago. Saw Vanessa. Hot gal but no hint of extras beyond a nude massage and a few body slides on my back with an HJ finish. Her choreography was designed to keep mutual touch to a minimum.

    That said, it's a clean, newer apartment set-up. OK if you're looking for an upscale MILF HJ experience and don't want a MV rub-and-tug joint. I noticed a new ad for a new Hawaiian girl named Malani who looks hot as hell. I wish their hhr rates were lower so a test ride was more palatable.

    Cinder, the GILF who manages the place keeps a tight rein on the other providers. She was known to fire any if reviews reported BJs. I knew a few girls that would BBBJ, LFK or DFK, accept DATY some years ago but they are long gone.
    Been heading there for a few years. Definitely a YMMV situation. Had LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY with some of the girls that are still there. But for the most part its body slides and HE with some mutual touching (some allow FIV).

  12. #10725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    It was pretty vanilla last time I went.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    The website is clear NO FS. Anyone got any extras beyond a HJ?

    https://www.fullbodysensualmassagewithbodyslides.com/
    Probably a year ago. Saw Vanessa. Hot gal but no hint of extras beyond a nude massage and a few body slides on my back with an HJ finish. Her choreography was designed to keep mutual touch to a minimum.

    That said, it's a clean, newer apartment set-up. OK if you're looking for an upscale MILF HJ experience and don't want a MV rub-and-tug joint. I noticed a new ad for a new Hawaiian girl named Malani who looks hot as hell. I wish their hhr rates were lower so a test ride was more palatable.

    Cinder, the GILF who manages the place keeps a tight rein on the other providers. She was known to fire any if reviews reported BJs. I knew a few girls that would BBBJ, LFK or DFK, accept DATY some years ago but they are long gone.

  13. #10724
    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    Sure you can bring your valuables with you to the shower. I used to bring my underwear and pants with me (with my valuables in the pockets). At some places there isn't a good place to hang these up and I don't want them on the floor where they can get wet and / or dirty. More recently I don't do that in places I trust.

    A couple of times I was asked why I was bringing my pants with me. I said that I could walk back partly dressed and not have to walk around in a wet towel.
    FIrst I always leave my stuff in the car. I only take the money I'm going to spend and my car key. I leave my phone, wallet, watch, glasses, etc. In the car.

    Second, I leave my clothes in the room when I shower or do the table shower. Sometimes I do the table shower first so I can get a more intimate experience but if it's a work day I will get it after the rub down.

  14. #10723

    Any experience with this CMT?

    Her ad says she has multiple different massage offerings but will only discuss in person. Anyone met with her before.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152974

  15. #10722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194
    Quote Originally Posted by TubAndRug  [View Original Post]
    (How do other members feel about showering afterwards? Do they let you bring your valuables with you?
    Sure you can bring your valuables with you to the shower. I used to bring my underwear and pants with me (with my valuables in the pockets). At some places there isn't a good place to hang these up and I don't want them on the floor where they can get wet and / or dirty. More recently I don't do that in places I trust.

    A couple of times I was asked why I was bringing my pants with me. I said that I could walk back partly dressed and not have to walk around in a wet towel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape