Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 926 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 18291
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #11916

    Tampon

    One of the workers is very diligent. She starts with a fresh tampon for a few minutes to sop everything up then she spends four or five minutes in the shower. Stays very fresh.

  2. #11915
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1972  [View Original Post]
    Yes! She has a stinky cooch! Seen her many times and half the time it's pretty bad, like a 3 day old dead rat smell.

    She's taking too many loads in there and not washing properly.
    Sound like every LA provider.

  3. #11914
    Quote Originally Posted by eric1972  [View Original Post]
    yes! She has a stinky cooch! Seen her many times and half the time it's pretty bad, like a 3 day old dead rat smell.

    She's taking too many loads in there and not washing properly.
    disgusting.

  4. #11913

    Your upper lip 😆

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1972  [View Original Post]
    Yes! She has a stinky cooch! Seen her many times and half the time it's pretty bad, like a 3 day old dead rat smell.

    She's taking too many loads in there and not washing properly.
    If its stinky why you keep going back? Seems like you want to keep her to yourself. I've never had a problem with her hygiene. She has some of the softest skin, especially for her age. She's a nice lady tawney is.

  5. #11912

    Stinky Cooch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    I hear Tawny has a stinky pussy, any truth to that? She do Greek?
    Yes! She has a stinky cooch! Seen her many times and half the time it's pretty bad, like a 3 day old dead rat smell.

    She's taking too many loads in there and not washing properly.

  6. #11911
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    She's a gem. Great pictures.
    Does Tawny go Greek?

  7. #11910
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She's a gem. Great pictures.

  8. #11909
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    I hear Tawny has a stinky pussy, any truth to that? She do Greek?
    It's been like a year since I last creampied her but I have never had that problem with her.

  9. #11908
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I hear Tawny has a stinky pussy, any truth to that? She do Greek?

  10. #11907
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBBfs  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if its drugs or just her personality but last time I saw her a week ago and she kinda had me worried, she isn't the way she used to be, very paranoid and just seemed so out of touch. Was not fun to be with.
    Really? Can you please elaborate?

  11. #11906
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few more pics from 5 to 6 years ago, that show something of her shape back around 2014-2015, which was the last time I inseminated her, she was in Van Nuys then. She actually used to use cunnt as well as ass creampie pics in her ads with her face back then, and encouraged videotaping--so I don't think she's mind my posting these!

    So, please post them, gentlemen, if you have more recent pics, or otherwise let us know how her current looks compare? Because if she still looks as good, she'd surely be worth a repeat after all these years!
    She's much fatter now.

  12. #11905
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveatProtem  [View Original Post]
    Any more photos of Tawney? She's my favorite!
    Here you go. Taken by Yours Truly, earlier this year.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ao4...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HTP...ew?usp=sharing

  13. #11904

    Juicy Kay--still Juicy?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I too would be interested in her current contact info, if she is still active? I inseminated her ass and cunnt over 6 years ago, my pics from then are in post #10507 on this forum. If she's still working, I'd also be interested in hearing from someone that saw her recently, as to whether she still looks as good?
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyFknKay  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about six months ago for the first and only time. I haven't been back because it's kind of far for me but I want to see her again. I thought she looked good but can't compare to the old days because it was my first time.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BeautifulKaYyY

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KayilaMarie4ever
    Here are a few more pics from 5 to 6 years ago, that show something of her shape back around 2014-2015, which was the last time I inseminated her, she was in Van Nuys then. She actually used to use cunnt as well as ass creampie pics in her ads with her face back then, and encouraged videotaping--so I don't think she's mind my posting these!

    So, please post them, gentlemen, if you have more recent pics, or otherwise let us know how her current looks compare? Because if she still looks as good, she'd surely be worth a repeat after all these years!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1-17-2.jpg‎   image2-31.jpg‎   image2-11-2.JPG‎  

  14. #11903
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be radio silent.
    I don't know if its drugs or just her personality but last time I saw her a week ago and she kinda had me worried, she isn't the way she used to be, very paranoid and just seemed so out of touch. Was not fun to be with.

  15. #11902

    Hottrussian

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/101hottrussian

    This one texts like she's drunk, says no rules soo going to try her out and report back! Anyone seen her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape