Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 928 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 13920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5415
    Quote Originally Posted by ParisFr  [View Original Post]
    You need to be more specific on what you're looking for and your priorities, I. E. , age range, body type, personality type, incall location, etc.
    Whoops! Close to the strip. Maybe within 20 minutes. Age? Younger than 35. Body Type: athletic to petite. Personality: Not too sure about this one? As long as it's a chill vibe.

  2. #5414

    No need to worry much

    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    With Vegasasian. Club. How does the screening and payment works? Do you pay in cash directly to the girl before time starts? Do you pay directly to agency? How and when do they share address? Is it safe to be there without worrying about someone barging in between?
    Its cash. You pay when its done and its pretty much safe. I use discreetwhisperer a bit better imo. Or little tokyo.

  3. #5413

    Vegasasian. Club.

    With Vegasasian. Club. How does the screening and payment works? Do you pay in cash directly to the girl before time starts? Do you pay directly to agency? How and when do they share address? Is it safe to be there without worrying about someone barging in between?

  4. #5412
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny214  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any escorts that allow COF?
    A man who shares my same favorite painting medium. Yeah, I've been with a few. PM me for a few suggestions.

  5. #5411

    Colombian beauty

    Gentlemen check this girl out she is beautiful and wonderful I would keep her to myself but seen good stuff on this forum. I told her that I would share her info.

    You won't regret because I don't LOL.

    https://latinajazmin.wixsite.com/latinajazmin702

  6. #5410

    Works fine for me

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    I get "Error!" or parked at Go Daddy for several days. I know they were targeted by the Feds, too bad, I liked them more than most other options.
    The Erotic monkey website is based in Switzerland, no reason for it to ever shut down. Its out of reach of the prudes who wrote / signed FOSTA-SESTA.

  7. #5409

    Looks like Erotic Monkey is down soon to be out

    I get "Error!" or parked at Go Daddy for several days. I know they were targeted by the Feds, too bad, I liked them more than most other options.

  8. #5408
    Anyone know any escorts that allow COF?

  9. #5407

    Cute providers galore

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas,

    Just looking for a recommendation. Will be visiting Vegas in a week. Looking for a cute and affordable provider that provides BBBJ in an incall. (MSOG included too!

    Thanks!!
    You need to be more specific on what you're looking for and your priorities, I. E. , age range, body type, personality type, incall location, etc.

  10. #5406

    Recommendations

    Hey Fellas,

    Just looking for a recommendation. Will be visiting Vegas in a week. Looking for a cute and affordable provider that provides BBBJ in an incall. (MSOG included too!

    Thanks!!

  11. #5405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Where's

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDavis  [View Original Post]
    I know that all of the photos in these adult listings are fake. Still, I expect them to represent your general looks and body type. Why use a photo of a woman with triple D's if you're flat chested, or a black woman if you're white? Apparantly this is too much to ask. I called an escort from city vibe. Unfortunately, I can no longer find the ad, but photos depicted a brunette fit girl named Sicily with a dark complexion and lots of tattoos. Instead, I got a PAWG with an attitude. She showed up 2 hours late, after I had already gone to sleep. I considered not answering the door but I was eager to see "Sicily. " I opened the door and she pushed her way past me into the room. Bad start. I took one look and said, "You're not what I expected. " She said, "Well I've never had any complaints. " I asked her to leave and she demanded payment for wasting her time. In turn, I demanded payment for her wasting MY time. She didn't like it an started telling me I was going to jail for soliciting a prostitute. I laughed and told her that I was about to call security. She said, go ahead, "You're the one who's going to jail. " I called security and they said they'd be right up. I flicked on my video camera and started filming her as a means to protect myself from any bullshit she might try to make up. She became furious and started hurling all sorts of unsavory expletives. It was hilarious and I have it all on video. But guess what, the video was all it took to get her out. She left within seconds and I filmed her all the way down the hall just to piss her off. Normally I wouldn't post such a boring story but I thought it might be useful if you ever find yourself in a similar situation. Here is a photo of her for a heads up. If you see her, please tell her I said hello and I'm happy to sell her a funny video.
    The pic I would like to see just for fun also very good idea you had!

  12. #5404

    Final Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures in Clublovelinelv.com and Vegasasian. Club real ones? Girl faces in these pictures looks a bit morphed, do the girls look exactly like the pictures? Is $300 the final cost or its only to get the girls in room and then they ask for more? Any tips?
    $300 is the final cost, $400 for outcall. No reason to tip. The pictures are photoshopped (boob enhancement) , but it is the girl. Vegasasian club has been around for a long time. It is reputable.

  13. #5403

    Vac

    Its $300 for everything. I would stay away from CLL. Never tried LT and GFLV although theres some mixed reviews. CLL offer discount on next visit in exchange for their reviews. VAC MAC, Venus and Quinn are probably the most accurate as far as the looks. Service is really good. Kelly and Stella are a bit older but still good service and great attitude. All in all VAC never disappoint me. Be safe.

  14. #5402

    Its final

    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures in Clublovelinelv.com and Vegasasian. Club real ones? Girl faces in these pictures looks a bit morphed, do the girls look exactly like the pictures? Is $300 the final cost or its only to get the girls in room and then they ask for more? Any tips?
    But might cost you a little more to have to go to you.

  15. #5401
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures in Clublovelinelv.com and Vegasasian. Club real ones? Girl faces in these pictures looks a bit morphed, do the girls look exactly like the pictures? Is $300 the final cost or its only to get the girls in room and then they ask for more? Any tips?
    I almost always go for the ones whose pictures look the least shopped. With VAC, I've met quite a few that were even better looking in person. If they don't show face, I typically won't go for them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape