Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 13920
-
11-06-19 21:57 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 330Whoops! Close to the strip. Maybe within 20 minutes. Age? Younger than 35. Body Type: athletic to petite. Personality: Not too sure about this one? As long as it's a chill vibe.
Originally Posted by ParisFr
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 21:24 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 75No need to worry much
Its cash. You pay when its done and its pretty much safe. I use discreetwhisperer a bit better imo. Or little tokyo.
Originally Posted by Raksing
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 19:08 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 58Vegasasian. Club.
With Vegasasian. Club. How does the screening and payment works? Do you pay in cash directly to the girl before time starts? Do you pay directly to agency? How and when do they share address? Is it safe to be there without worrying about someone barging in between?
-
11-06-19 16:42 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 280A man who shares my same favorite painting medium. Yeah, I've been with a few. PM me for a few suggestions.
Originally Posted by Johnny214
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 16:15 #5411Regular Member

Posts: 12Colombian beauty
Gentlemen check this girl out she is beautiful and wonderful I would keep her to myself but seen good stuff on this forum. I told her that I would share her info.
You won't regret because I don't LOL.
https://latinajazmin.wixsite.com/latinajazmin702
-
11-06-19 15:26 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 823Works fine for me
The Erotic monkey website is based in Switzerland, no reason for it to ever shut down. Its out of reach of the prudes who wrote / signed FOSTA-SESTA.
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 13:35 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 538Looks like Erotic Monkey is down soon to be out
I get "Error!" or parked at Go Daddy for several days. I know they were targeted by the Feds, too bad, I liked them more than most other options.
-
11-06-19 10:48 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone know any escorts that allow COF?
-
11-06-19 10:27 #5407Senior Member

Posts: 91Cute providers galore
You need to be more specific on what you're looking for and your priorities, I. E. , age range, body type, personality type, incall location, etc.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 23:57 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 330Recommendations
Hey Fellas,
Just looking for a recommendation. Will be visiting Vegas in a week. Looking for a cute and affordable provider that provides BBBJ in an incall. (MSOG included too!
Thanks!!
-
11-05-19 17:51 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 2989Where's
The pic I would like to see just for fun also very good idea you had!
Originally Posted by DannyDavis
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 14:34 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 214Final Cost
$300 is the final cost, $400 for outcall. No reason to tip. The pictures are photoshopped (boob enhancement) , but it is the girl. Vegasasian club has been around for a long time. It is reputable.
Originally Posted by Raksing
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 13:41 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 37Vac
Its $300 for everything. I would stay away from CLL. Never tried LT and GFLV although theres some mixed reviews. CLL offer discount on next visit in exchange for their reviews. VAC MAC, Venus and Quinn are probably the most accurate as far as the looks. Service is really good. Kelly and Stella are a bit older but still good service and great attitude. All in all VAC never disappoint me. Be safe.
-
11-05-19 12:57 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 75Its final
But might cost you a little more to have to go to you.
Originally Posted by Raksing
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 11:17 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 90I almost always go for the ones whose pictures look the least shopped. With VAC, I've met quite a few that were even better looking in person. If they don't show face, I typically won't go for them.
Originally Posted by Raksing
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






