Thread: The Rat Trap
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 11067
-
11-13-19 15:02 #8802Senior Member

Posts: 388Random Thoughts
Random Thoughts!
-
11-09-19 14:03 #8801Senior Member

Posts: 157We've got it all figured out, that why we're here paying for pussy!
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 13:52 #8800Senior Member

Posts: 157We've got it all figured out, that why we're here paying for pussy!
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 12:55 #8799Senior Member

Posts: 2464Did you really do this?
Did you really send a prostitute a hundred bucks before seeing her? What could possibly go wrong with that?
Originally Posted by Spockie007
[View Original Post]
Before you do anything else, read the various forums and you will see that sending money ALWAYS ends poorly.
And for anyone that doesn't know, that just isn't the way any reputable escort does business.
C3.
-
11-05-19 19:04 #8798Senior Member

Posts: 2464Yes, that, and this
You got to wonder, it must be really easy to get an email address from Santa Monica College. No-one is checking, I guess.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
Just sayin'.
C3.
-
11-05-19 14:25 #8797Senior Member

Posts: 88Very good, I would love to meet her. What is her digits?
Originally Posted by GeorgeMason
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 20:15 #8796Senior Member

Posts: 2059Dallas
Yep, she was incredible. Oh, and it was ME that brought her to this great forum, BTW.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMason
[View Original Post]
I know she was the most unreliable provider in history but when you did get the chance to see her, you were in the presence of greatness.
On another note, farewell Ancient One. I haven't read a post by you in years since you occupy a prime spot on my Ignore List, I still wish you the best of luck with your new handle. LOL.
-
11-04-19 19:30 #8795Senior Member

Posts: 400Dallas
Her nails look like lethal weapons.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMason
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 18:51 #8794Senior Member

Posts: 548Spam
Most likely spam emails created to bypass automatic spam detector.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
Maybe if you've got. Edu it means you're educated and you don't spam people. Perhaps a little loop hole these hackers / credit card scammers found. Good to know.
-
11-04-19 12:19 #8793Senior Member

Posts: 2464What are they teaching kids these days?
So, here is a screenshot of my hobby email inbox. See all the. Edu addresses?
The most seems to be from Santa Monica College.
As much as my mind would wander and imagine all those coeds trying to make a little extra money, I think it just goes to show their Internet Security classes probably aren't the best out there.
C3.
-
11-01-19 23:49 #8792Senior Member

Posts: 548Well shit
My computer must be loaded with shitty virus then LOL.
Originally Posted by Poaching
[View Original Post]
in any case, check out rkprime rae lil black - heat rounds scene LOL. work of art.
-
11-01-19 23:43 #8791Senior Member

Posts: 388I loved it when she sucked my cock, and then went home.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
How do you like these pics, PharmaGuy?
-
10-31-19 13:26 #8790Banned Member

Posts: 581Ah, post # 3 for you!
[Deleted by Admin]
I've told you and told you, it is not appropriate to discuss the person issues of members of this forum. I know you're going to register a new user and when you do I'll ban that one as well. I also know that you're going to sit in your moms basement and pout over how I "protect" him and that it doesn't matter how many fucking times I told you not to do this and if he was doing it to you I would do the same thing.
I hope it was worth it, I'll be banning you immediately now whenever I find a new user of yours.
A2
-
10-31-19 11:20 #8789Senior Member

Posts: 32Careful, my system detected a virus when I clicked on the link.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 06:11 #8788Senior Member

Posts: 548For all our brothers in service
Nothing compares to an attractive Asian with fiery biscuits rolling up to save our asses. LOL.
https://xmoviesforyou.com/2019/10/rk...at-rounds.html
Whoever thought of this scene was a genius.











Reply With Quote





