Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 738 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 11067
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8802

    Random Thoughts

    Random Thoughts!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  


  2. #8801
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    Aggressive is the wrong word, more like assertive. When I say "take charge" it was not meant to be in any harmful way. It simply means being a man, giving directions and not pussy-footing around acting like a teenager getting laid for the first time. A lot of grown men do that shit.

    Women don't like pussies, they like men who know how to handle them in such a way that makes them horny.
    We've got it all figured out, that why we're here paying for pussy!

  3. #8800
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    Aggressive is the wrong word, more like assertive. When I say "take charge" it was not meant to be in any harmful way. It simply means being a man, giving directions and not pussy-footing around acting like a teenager getting laid for the first time. A lot of grown men do that shit.

    Women don't like pussies, they like men who know how to handle them in such a way that makes them horny.
    We've got it all figured out, that why we're here paying for pussy!

  4. #8799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Did you really do this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spockie007  [View Original Post]
    Advertises bb, BBBJ, and Greek. Claimed she has a room on international drive close to the convention center. I couldn't make it the first day and so when I called the second day for outcall she asked for a 100 to make sure I wasn't wasting her time. Never showed up or responded to my texts. Number is 917-xxx-1566 and her ad is http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema.../217716689796. Don't fall for the bs and stay clear.
    Did you really send a prostitute a hundred bucks before seeing her? What could possibly go wrong with that?

    Before you do anything else, read the various forums and you will see that sending money ALWAYS ends poorly.

    And for anyone that doesn't know, that just isn't the way any reputable escort does business.

    C3.

  5. #8798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Yes, that, and this

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    Most likely spam emails created to bypass automatic spam detector.

    Maybe if you've got. Edu it means you're educated and you don't spam people. Perhaps a little loop hole these hackers / credit card scammers found. Good to know.
    You got to wonder, it must be really easy to get an email address from Santa Monica College. No-one is checking, I guess.

    Just sayin'.

    C3.

  6. #8797
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMason  [View Original Post]
    I loved it when she sucked my cock, and then went home.

    How do you like these pics, PharmaGuy?
    Very good, I would love to meet her. What is her digits?

  7. #8796

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMason  [View Original Post]
    I loved it when she sucked my cock, and then went home.

    How do you like these pics, PharmaGuy?
    Yep, she was incredible. Oh, and it was ME that brought her to this great forum, BTW.

    I know she was the most unreliable provider in history but when you did get the chance to see her, you were in the presence of greatness.

    On another note, farewell Ancient One. I haven't read a post by you in years since you occupy a prime spot on my Ignore List, I still wish you the best of luck with your new handle. LOL.

  8. #8795

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMason  [View Original Post]
    I loved it when she sucked my cock, and then went home.

    How do you like these pics, PharmaGuy?
    Her nails look like lethal weapons.

  9. #8794

    Spam

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    So, here is a screenshot of my hobby email inbox. See all the. Edu addresses?

    The most seems to be from Santa Monica College.

    As much as my mind would wander and imagine all those coeds trying to make a little extra money, I think it just goes to show their Internet Security classes probably aren't the best out there.

    C3.
    Most likely spam emails created to bypass automatic spam detector.

    Maybe if you've got. Edu it means you're educated and you don't spam people. Perhaps a little loop hole these hackers / credit card scammers found. Good to know.

  10. #8793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    What are they teaching kids these days?

    So, here is a screenshot of my hobby email inbox. See all the. Edu addresses?

    The most seems to be from Santa Monica College.

    As much as my mind would wander and imagine all those coeds trying to make a little extra money, I think it just goes to show their Internet Security classes probably aren't the best out there.

    C3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 11.47.07 AM.jpg‎  

  11. #8792

    Well shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Poaching  [View Original Post]
    Careful, my system detected a virus when I clicked on the link.
    My computer must be loaded with shitty virus then LOL.

    in any case, check out rkprime rae lil black - heat rounds scene LOL. work of art.

  12. #8791
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    We had so many good times together. I loved it when she spent the night.
    I loved it when she sucked my cock, and then went home.

    How do you like these pics, PharmaGuy?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bonus.jpg‎   Bonus2.jpg‎  

  13. #8790

    Ah, post # 3 for you!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I've told you and told you, it is not appropriate to discuss the person issues of members of this forum. I know you're going to register a new user and when you do I'll ban that one as well. I also know that you're going to sit in your moms basement and pout over how I "protect" him and that it doesn't matter how many fucking times I told you not to do this and if he was doing it to you I would do the same thing.

    I hope it was worth it, I'll be banning you immediately now whenever I find a new user of yours.

    A2

  14. #8789
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    Nothing compares to an attractive Asian with fiery biscuits rolling up to save our asses. LOL.

    https://xmoviesforyou.com/2019/10/rk...at-rounds.html

    Whoever thought of this scene was a genius.
    Careful, my system detected a virus when I clicked on the link.

  15. #8788

    For all our brothers in service

    Nothing compares to an attractive Asian with fiery biscuits rolling up to save our asses. LOL.

    https://xmoviesforyou.com/2019/10/rk...at-rounds.html

    Whoever thought of this scene was a genius.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape