Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,331 to 30,345 of 41297
-
11-02-19 23:52 #10967Regular Member

Posts: 19Meaning what
What do you mean rip off tho? Just curious.
Originally Posted by UWishUWereMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 23:48 #10966Senior Member

Posts: 452Okay.
But my point is still valid for Jax.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
Not really "There is no way in hell a human being would be capable of enduring this shit and NOT be on something." the hookers in Germany, Colombia, Argentina, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Spain, Hungary they are all human beings as well and the vast majority of them are not on something.
It's a job, it's only terrible because you have been conditioned by your culture that sex is shameful and women who do it are ******. Cleaning out pig sties is way fucking worse.
A2
-
11-02-19 23:37 #10965Senior Member

Posts: 52910 area code
Avoid at all costs. Rip off.
-
11-02-19 22:00 #10964Senior Member

Posts: 207Kassidddy
You can pretty much guarantee most of them on something and yes she is but she is usually all there everytime I have seen her.
Originally Posted by StrideOrbit
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 20:39 #10963Senior Member

Posts: 1246Kassidddy
Yes! All of these girls are. None of these girls do this for fun. There may be a rare few who just don't want to work and have lost any respect for themselves but yes, she is on candy and so is 99.9 percent of the other girls we talk about. Their addiction just allows for us to get their pussy!
Originally Posted by StrideOrbit
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 19:02 #10962Senior Member

Posts: 452Holy Hell
A scare like that would make me retire immediately. A piece of addict snatch is not worth ruining your life over.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 19:00 #10961Senior Member

Posts: 452Lol
Brother, they ALL are on something. There is no way in hell a human being would be capable of enduring this shit and NOT be on something.
Originally Posted by StrideOrbit
[View Original Post]
You need to travel more to places where prostitution isn't against the law. In those countries where criminality hasn't be introduced into the business young attractive healthy women earn a lot of money which many of them use to get a great start in life. FKK's are not full of drug addicts and junkies.
A2
-
11-02-19 18:31 #10960Senior Member

Posts: 99Question about Kassidddy
Is Kassidddy or Kassi Luv on candy or anything else? I just like to know what I'm getting into before I go on a dream. Thanks. Stay safe, SO.
-
11-02-19 18:21 #10959Senior Member

Posts: 47Damn! Ouch! Hard to share that I bet. STG is a shit show. If you can swing it, its worth spending a little money to set up a SB as a regular. I wasted some money through that site recently that should have gone to what I already have. And what I have is worth every penny. I'm keeping what I have to myself though. LOL.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 15:22 #10958Senior Member

Posts: 88I doubled checked when I posted but apparently I overlooked the escortfish number. The one ending in 7491 is the one I used for contact, apologies!
Originally Posted by JaxSamJag
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 14:41 #10957Senior Member

Posts: 43Saw her the other day
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/823210098059
Was in jax a for a few days for some work related stuff and I actually texted / call about 10 other providers and not one reply except her. She came by my hotel, easy communications through text, no issues there and she was on time. Opened the door and was surprised in a good way. She is thick but by no means fat. Handed over the donation and we got comfortable and the fun began. Awesome BBBJ, then a little daty, she rode it out in on top, some more BJ, fun was had by both of us. Once done she layed around for awhile and we talked for awhile. I'd definitely repeat again, might even make a trip to. Jax to hang out with her again.
-
11-02-19 14:09 #10956Senior Member

Posts: 405Worst Fears Came to Life. Bangin' Beach Blonde
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
On the mid-afternoon of Halloween, I paid a visit to this gal again. Being daylight, I was able to get a better look at her. I have to rescind my previous recommendation completely. First thing that I noticed was the pot marks of a heavy heroine addict all over her body covered by a thick coat of makeup. Unbelievably anorexic skinny, top teeth are all dentures, bottom are gone, nonexistent. Just a strung out junkie. We talked a bit outside and then went inside the trashed trailer and we weren't in there 5 minutes and then hear banging on the door and I am thinking it is her boyfriend, who lives next door. Worse. Two JSO officers walked in. I was scared out of my mind, but I got lucky and was immediately instructed to "get dressed", which I did quite quickly and was taken outside where I seen two JSO cars, one of which had blocked me in and there was a guy who was a representative of the trailer park and a bunch of the neighbors standing around. As it turns out, that was where she lived at one time and she owned the trailer, but was evicted and never had the trailer moved off the property so she lost it and it now belongs to the Trailer Park. I was let go after one of the officers took my info, but it has put a scare in me that will have me laying low for a long time. Worst "walk of shame" I have done in my entire life.
Originally Posted by Scooter1
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 12:59 #10955Senior Member

Posts: 1840Karmen
If your looking for tits you'd best look else where, Karmen's are almost nonexistent. But like my dear old dad always told me, tits are for babies, ass and thighs are for men! JD.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 11:40 #10954Senior Member

Posts: 46Wrong #
The escort fish number isn't Ashton apparently. Just texted it and was told that by whoever replied. Just heads up.
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 08:13 #10953Senior Member

Posts: 452Also so this one a day before my triple
I actually picked this one up walking in hootersville as I was going to skip STG and save some dough. She was sweet cute and really enjoyed giving an awesome BBBJ. She certainly didn't rush as we drove around looking for a spot and eventually wound up at my spot in OP from hootersville. She is cute for a SW and very smart. Rode good and was tight. Damage was. 6 for BBBJ and covered FS.










Reply With Quote




