Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,376 to 30,390 of 41304
-
11-01-19 04:42 #10929Senior Member

Posts: 2131The G. O. A. T
Met her by chance. Wasn't going to even partake with her til she started talking about how mongers say her head game is the best. I called bullshit but after chilling with her a while just talking I decided to let her disappoint me like all the rest. Start off pretty good. Told her no hands and she damn near put them behind her back and some DT. Told her now get my balls. And right then is when I fucked up. She licked my balls with my dick still in her mouth. She whipped down my sack like an icecream cone with every inch of my dick in her throat. I enjoyed probably 20 mins before I bust down her throat while she swallowed it up. She never complained. And didn't stop til well after I was empty. I think she enjoyed it more than I did. Said she loves giving head and it showed. She calling herself the G. O. A. T. Then I'm going to have to agree.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 00:02 #10928Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Its a lot of time and work. Its probably 75% democrat postings on there now.
Originally Posted by JaxBullDawg
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 22:53 #10927Regular Member

Posts: 2Italian-Too Good to be True?
I'm interested and wondering if anyone's given her a go. Looks gorgeous but is she a bait and switch? Or stone cold clock watcher?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/769540463467
Https: jacksonville.
Thanks in advance.
-
10-31-19 20:54 #10926Senior Member

Posts: 708Her head game is on point (catch and release). I do not know if she provides this for every customer, but her rim Jobs are great too, she shows enthusiasm and might even enjoy providing this service.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 20:15 #10925Senior Member

Posts: 138Definitely Going to have to give her a go at a dream. I like her most recent pics. I rarely make it to that area (assuming its the cluster of notels) though thumping on last nights take out will be a good time. Push that meal back an hour. Jen (butterfly) is still my go to and I have never left without a smile. No brown eyes log jamming though. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 19:57 #10924Senior Member

Posts: 554Did you change the filter setting to only Female Escort? When I first started searching on STG I thought the samething until I changed the filter. There's still on that gets thru, but pic says Trans son I stay away.
Originally Posted by JaxBullDawg
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 18:26 #10923Senior Member

Posts: 207Kassidddy
She is my go to when I need relief and can't reach anybody immediately. VERY good BJ and isn't a deadfish, I have yet to see her and not finish LOL (happens every now and then unfortunately).
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 17:43 #10922Senior Member

Posts: 318Kassidddy
I agree with Grapp, solid provider, I was a bit apprehensive after her vacation with LEO, but she was great. The playtoys are hard though, and no daty allowed.
Originally Posted by Strongjax
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 17:28 #10921Senior Member

Posts: 34I have always been pleased with her.
Originally Posted by Strongjax
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 17:01 #10920Senior Member

Posts: 452Looking for the same
This is a favorite hobby pastime of mine. LOL There are two active true DT queens that I know of. But would love to try others.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/000307480630
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/398939040738
-
10-31-19 16:55 #10919Regular Member

Posts: 12Worth price
Saw her a few months ago—face is cleaned up in the pics, but she is worth the visit. Lights off and away you will go. Fun girl!
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 16:11 #10918Senior Member

Posts: 250Deep Throat Providers?
If any one have any intel on some deep throat providers PM me or Quote this post.
-
10-31-19 15:52 #10917Senior Member

Posts: 85Agreed. Tired of seeing cocks when I'm browsing.
Originally Posted by Ebub01
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 15:34 #10916Senior Member

Posts: 37Festish
Can anyone recommend someone that provides festish. I am willing to pay what I need to but just want the person to follow through with my request.
-
10-31-19 15:15 #10915Senior Member

Posts: 1840Kassidy
She's been around forever, first hit it over five years ago and still do so occasionally. Huge rock hard tits but she has a nice ass and tight pussy. Everything is on the table except anal. She's actually a really nice person but has her demons just like they all do. Gives a decent BBBJ which has gotten better over the years and I enjoy bending her over the bed and fucking her doggie, she'll tell me not to cum in her but I always do and she milks my cock for every drop! She'll also work with you on pricing once she gets to know you. Over all a good provider for the Jax area and worth a visit in my opinion. If she offered anal she would probably be a fav of mine but she's always been pretty adamant about not letting fuck her in the ass. JD.
Originally Posted by Strongjax
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





