Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 824 of 980 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 874 924 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 14686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2341

    Way more than she should

    Way more than she should and uppity about it is right. Haha. She made me pass up on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beavo  [View Original Post]
    Super hot super lean 40+ gal. Her legs are tiny skinny. Smart and educated. Kinda charges more than she should and is a bit uppity about it. BBBJ divine and takes a pounding.

  2. #2340

    Even if she looked that good

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I assume the pic she sent me was an old one as well. That's too bad.
    Her attitude is usually rush, rush, rush! She does her incall in a trap house off 54th Ave and 37th Street? Saw her walking last week and just passed her up not wanting to deal with her drama!

  3. #2339
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasko  [View Original Post]
    Taytay at it again.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/38626485/

    Those pics are all from when she was 16-17 and before she started doing drugs. She looks nothing like that while she's currently walking the streets.
    Yeah, I assume the pic she sent me was an old one as well. That's too bad.

  4. #2338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 111

    Lol

    Taytay at it again.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/38626485/

    Those pics are all from when she was 16-17 and before she started doing drugs. She looks nothing like that while she's currently walking the streets.

  5. #2337

    Recommend

    Super hot super lean 40+ gal. Her legs are tiny skinny. Smart and educated. Kinda charges more than she should and is a bit uppity about it. BBBJ divine and takes a pounding.

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this tight bod? Love those skinny muscular legs!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273005758

  6. #2336

    Busy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's good news. On my to do list now.
    Would love to see her too, 'Cept I cannot get a hold of her or she will text back hours later. I'll keep trying. I just figured you guys are keeping her too busy LOL. That's a sign that she's one of the good ones.

  7. #2335
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Yer good to go reaper. Saw her today and she said it's on the menu.
    Damn that's good news. On my to do list now.

  8. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Cept I never do FS otherise I could understand you position LOL.
    Yer good to go reaper. Saw her today and she said it's on the menu.

  9. #2333
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    Honest guys out there. If she looks like that I'm sure that's going to be me too.
    Cept I never do FS otherise I could understand you position LOL.

  10. #2332

    One of the few

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ but dunno about CIM. I generally bust on the 2nd half of half-and-half.
    Honest guys out there. If she looks like that I'm sure that's going to be me too.

  11. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Seem to recall her posting years back and got generally good reveiws but don't recall if cim was on the menu?
    BBBJ but dunno about CIM. I generally bust on the 2nd half of half-and-half.

  12. #2330
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jasmine again. Incredible gorgeous GFE. VERY responsive. None better and a sweet personality to boot. Treat her right guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...125209/jasmine
    Seem to recall her posting years back and got generally good reveiws but don't recall if cim was on the menu?

  13. #2329

    Jasmine

    Saw Jasmine again. Incredible gorgeous GFE. VERY responsive. None better and a sweet personality to boot. Treat her right guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...125209/jasmine

  14. #2328

    Katie

    Anyone seen this tight bod? Love those skinny muscular legs!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273005758

  15. #2327

    Zoey Annorah

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird6969  [View Original Post]
    That does not sound like her, she was always clean with no signs of use.
    I talked to her 6 weeks ago and she was still in Tampa, but has been in New York for about a month. Not sure if she is coming back here or not.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoey-annorah

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape