Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 823 of 979 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 923 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 14674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2344

    The NURU (cake) is a Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? Pics accurate?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/38671473/
    I just reviewed her last week. Here's the post.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4512066#post4512066.

    The NURU part is her way of making it sound that what she's offering is legal. There is no NURU.

    I enjoyed my time with her, but she's a lot skinnier than the pics have you believe. Also, some have stated that she robbed them in the LC comments. See the link that was in my review. Perhaps that's why there's a new ad, or maybe because the number is different.

  2. #2343

    Nuru provider. No name in ad

    Anyone know this one? Pics accurate?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/38671473/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 47f6f130a4a798d1a10da48cf2b702f6_f.jpg‎  

  3. #2342

    Hot Blonde UTR MILF in Largo

    Looking to make quick cash tonight and tomorrow. PM me for details, but only if you can she her tonight or tomorrow.

  4. #2341

    Way more than she should

    Way more than she should and uppity about it is right. Haha. She made me pass up on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beavo  [View Original Post]
    Super hot super lean 40+ gal. Her legs are tiny skinny. Smart and educated. Kinda charges more than she should and is a bit uppity about it. BBBJ divine and takes a pounding.

  5. #2340

    Even if she looked that good

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I assume the pic she sent me was an old one as well. That's too bad.
    Her attitude is usually rush, rush, rush! She does her incall in a trap house off 54th Ave and 37th Street? Saw her walking last week and just passed her up not wanting to deal with her drama!

  6. #2339
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasko  [View Original Post]
    Taytay at it again.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/38626485/

    Those pics are all from when she was 16-17 and before she started doing drugs. She looks nothing like that while she's currently walking the streets.
    Yeah, I assume the pic she sent me was an old one as well. That's too bad.

  7. #2338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 111

    Lol

    Taytay at it again.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/38626485/

    Those pics are all from when she was 16-17 and before she started doing drugs. She looks nothing like that while she's currently walking the streets.

  8. #2337

    Recommend

    Super hot super lean 40+ gal. Her legs are tiny skinny. Smart and educated. Kinda charges more than she should and is a bit uppity about it. BBBJ divine and takes a pounding.

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this tight bod? Love those skinny muscular legs!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273005758

  9. #2336

    Busy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's good news. On my to do list now.
    Would love to see her too, 'Cept I cannot get a hold of her or she will text back hours later. I'll keep trying. I just figured you guys are keeping her too busy LOL. That's a sign that she's one of the good ones.

  10. #2335
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Yer good to go reaper. Saw her today and she said it's on the menu.
    Damn that's good news. On my to do list now.

  11. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Cept I never do FS otherise I could understand you position LOL.
    Yer good to go reaper. Saw her today and she said it's on the menu.

  12. #2333
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    Honest guys out there. If she looks like that I'm sure that's going to be me too.
    Cept I never do FS otherise I could understand you position LOL.

  13. #2332

    One of the few

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ but dunno about CIM. I generally bust on the 2nd half of half-and-half.
    Honest guys out there. If she looks like that I'm sure that's going to be me too.

  14. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Seem to recall her posting years back and got generally good reveiws but don't recall if cim was on the menu?
    BBBJ but dunno about CIM. I generally bust on the 2nd half of half-and-half.

  15. #2330
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jasmine again. Incredible gorgeous GFE. VERY responsive. None better and a sweet personality to boot. Treat her right guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...125209/jasmine
    Seem to recall her posting years back and got generally good reveiws but don't recall if cim was on the menu?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape