Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 13318
-
11-03-19 02:30 #3253Senior Member

Posts: 158Anderson
=Rizzo3 I'm going to be in Anderson this coming week and was wondering about any reliable ladies there?
In my unfortunately formed opinion anderson is a no man's land. Hardly any of the girls from greenville will consider traveling the distance and considering the state of 85 I hardly blame them.
Hailey who posts consistently on the stg pages seems to be your only / best choice. She is not a firecracker or overly flowing with personality, but she is consistently honest and dependable, which puts her in top 99%. She will treat you like you deserve.
-
11-02-19 21:23 #3252Senior Member

Posts: 233Visiting Anderson
I'm going to be in Anderson this coming week and was wondering about any reliable ladies there?
-
11-02-19 18:13 #3251Senior Member

Posts: 158]I just want to clarify my post below.
I contacted Angel from here. ]http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...es/54163752287.
When I arrived and was given the info, I went in. When inside the little head took over. Layed donation down, etc. Started talking. Got comfortable, she turned around and I saw lips on butt.
Big head then took over cause I remember seeing the ad with the lips on butt who turns out to be Holly. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/.../728531348763..
A nice comfortable chat ensued and I left. Yes, donation was given back.
Now, I am NOT sure if Angel was around or if the "handler" just sent the wrong lady to the room. Either way, I left.
Upon further investigation (LOL actually talking to another provider) there IS a handler involved and there at least 3 ladies that are working at that location.
Could I have stayed and met with Holly? Sure and I still would have probably had a good time too. But, I am sorry, I was there to meet Angel.
Eyes and ears open fellas! - Be safe.
3 girls + handler (s) plus support staff. Plus mongers (10 to 20) a day. That would not attract any unwanted attention.
-
11-02-19 17:28 #3250Senior Member

Posts: 616Angel / Holly / Others
I just want to clarify my post below.
I contacted Angel from here. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/541637522877.
When I arrived and was given the info, I went in. When inside the little head took over. Layed donation down, etc. Started talking. Got comfortable, she turned around and I saw lips on butt.
Big head then took over cause I remember seeing the ad with the lips on butt who turns out to be Holly. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/728531348763.
A nice comfortable chat ensued and I left. Yes, donation was given back.
Now, I am NOT sure if Angel was around or if the "handler" just sent the wrong lady to the room. Either way, I left.
Upon further investigation (LOL actually talking to another provider) there IS a handler involved and there at least 3 ladies that are working at that location.
Could I have stayed and met with Holly? Sure and I still would have probably had a good time too. But, I am sorry, I was there to meet Angel.
Eyes and ears open fellas! - Be safe.
-
11-02-19 15:48 #3249Senior Member

Posts: 616Angel's # Turns Into Holly
Originally Posted by Sarito1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
Thought I was meeting Angel. Got there. It was Holly and she tried to play it off. It's a switch. I left.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 11:36 #3248Senior Member

Posts: 822Anyone see her recently?
Been a while. Has anyone see her recently? This hobby has a way with women. They start out well and then. Well you know.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 10:27 #3247Senior Member

Posts: 108Here you go sir. Hopefully the link will work.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...728&viewfull=1#post3029728.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 07:50 #3246Banned Member

Posts: 1377Is there any way of seeing a review? I searched but looks like a number of Angels come up and hard to tell who is who.
Originally Posted by Sarito1
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 13:41 #3245Senior Member

Posts: 49Angel
Definitely a good thing for those that know how treat lady. She was young but I never had any complaints she was sweet, and great time. I only speak for myself.
-
11-01-19 11:19 #3244Senior Member

Posts: 519Angel
Is that a good thing or bad thing? Asking for a friend! Play safe, HC.
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 17:35 #3243Senior Member

Posts: 28Angel
Searched the board and found a few "Angels".
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]
Not sure which one this is.
Is she worth seeing?
-
10-31-19 16:05 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 512Great observation Allen and in my opinion based on the picture of her in the black blouse she was very attractive and just look at the progression that's taken place based on the pictures she or someone on her behalf posted. I think that's so sad and hopefully she'll not be another victim.
Originally Posted by Allen
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 12:19 #3241Senior Member

Posts: 927SKG add. Oh brother
Nothing says I like heroin like posting a photo in your add and on the counter is a capped needle and a second needle cap and what may be a marijuana grinder and a stash box with a lighter on top of it. I saved and enlarged the sideways pic of her in the bra and panties. A capped needle right next to what looks like a long skinny black flashlight. Least it wasn't a sex toy. LOL. Course on Live PD they would say they are diabetic and its for insulin.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...8/398487957529
-
10-31-19 11:37 #3240Regular Member

Posts: 18Any intel on this one?
-
10-31-19 01:21 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 363Holly?
Anyone seen holly? Will be in area and want to pull trigger.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/223065560365











Reply With Quote




