Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 672 of 888 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 722 772 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3253

    Anderson

    =Rizzo3 I'm going to be in Anderson this coming week and was wondering about any reliable ladies there?

    In my unfortunately formed opinion anderson is a no man's land. Hardly any of the girls from greenville will consider traveling the distance and considering the state of 85 I hardly blame them.

    Hailey who posts consistently on the stg pages seems to be your only / best choice. She is not a firecracker or overly flowing with personality, but she is consistently honest and dependable, which puts her in top 99%. She will treat you like you deserve.

  2. #3252

    Visiting Anderson

    I'm going to be in Anderson this coming week and was wondering about any reliable ladies there?

  3. #3251
    ]I just want to clarify my post below.

    I contacted Angel from here. ]http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...es/54163752287.

    When I arrived and was given the info, I went in. When inside the little head took over. Layed donation down, etc. Started talking. Got comfortable, she turned around and I saw lips on butt.

    Big head then took over cause I remember seeing the ad with the lips on butt who turns out to be Holly. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/.../728531348763..

    A nice comfortable chat ensued and I left. Yes, donation was given back.

    Now, I am NOT sure if Angel was around or if the "handler" just sent the wrong lady to the room. Either way, I left.

    Upon further investigation (LOL actually talking to another provider) there IS a handler involved and there at least 3 ladies that are working at that location.

    Could I have stayed and met with Holly? Sure and I still would have probably had a good time too. But, I am sorry, I was there to meet Angel.

    Eyes and ears open fellas! - Be safe.

    3 girls + handler (s) plus support staff. Plus mongers (10 to 20) a day. That would not attract any unwanted attention.

  4. #3250

    Angel / Holly / Others

    I just want to clarify my post below.

    I contacted Angel from here. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/541637522877.

    When I arrived and was given the info, I went in. When inside the little head took over. Layed donation down, etc. Started talking. Got comfortable, she turned around and I saw lips on butt.

    Big head then took over cause I remember seeing the ad with the lips on butt who turns out to be Holly. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/728531348763.

    A nice comfortable chat ensued and I left. Yes, donation was given back.

    Now, I am NOT sure if Angel was around or if the "handler" just sent the wrong lady to the room. Either way, I left.

    Upon further investigation (LOL actually talking to another provider) there IS a handler involved and there at least 3 ladies that are working at that location.

    Could I have stayed and met with Holly? Sure and I still would have probably had a good time too. But, I am sorry, I was there to meet Angel.

    Eyes and ears open fellas! - Be safe.

  5. #3249

    Angel's # Turns Into Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarito1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a good thing for those that know how treat lady. She was young but I never had any complaints she was sweet, and great time. I only speak for myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Here you go sir. Hopefully the link will work.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...728&viewfull=1#post3029728.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Been a while. Has anyone see her recently? This hobby has a way with women. They start out well and then. Well you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen holly? Will be in area and want to pull trigger.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/223065560365
    Thought I was meeting Angel. Got there. It was Holly and she tried to play it off. It's a switch. I left.

  6. #3248

    Anyone see her recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Here you go sir. Hopefully the link will work.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...728&viewfull=1#post3029728.
    Been a while. Has anyone see her recently? This hobby has a way with women. They start out well and then. Well you know.

  7. #3247
    Here you go sir. Hopefully the link will work.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...728&viewfull=1#post3029728.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Is there any way of seeing a review? I searched but looks like a number of Angels come up and hard to tell who is who.

  8. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarito1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a good thing for those that know how treat lady. She was young but I never had any complaints she was sweet, and great time. I only speak for myself.
    Is there any way of seeing a review? I searched but looks like a number of Angels come up and hard to tell who is who.

  9. #3245

    Angel

    Definitely a good thing for those that know how treat lady. She was young but I never had any complaints she was sweet, and great time. I only speak for myself.

  10. #3244

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Is that a good thing or bad thing? Asking for a friend! Play safe, HC.

  11. #3243

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Searched the board and found a few "Angels".

    Not sure which one this is.

    Is she worth seeing?

  12. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen  [View Original Post]
    Nothing says I like heroin like posting a photo in your add and on the counter is a capped needle and a second needle cap and what may be a marijuana grinder and a stash box with a lighter on top of it. I saved and enlarged the sideways pic of her in the bra and panties. A capped needle right next to what looks like a long skinny black flashlight. Least it wasn't a sex toy. LOL. Course on Live PD they would say they are diabetic and its for insulin.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...8/398487957529
    Great observation Allen and in my opinion based on the picture of her in the black blouse she was very attractive and just look at the progression that's taken place based on the pictures she or someone on her behalf posted. I think that's so sad and hopefully she'll not be another victim.

  13. #3241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 927

    SKG add. Oh brother

    Nothing says I like heroin like posting a photo in your add and on the counter is a capped needle and a second needle cap and what may be a marijuana grinder and a stash box with a lighter on top of it. I saved and enlarged the sideways pic of her in the bra and panties. A capped needle right next to what looks like a long skinny black flashlight. Least it wasn't a sex toy. LOL. Course on Live PD they would say they are diabetic and its for insulin.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...8/398487957529
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjI5ODUwMWU1ZTQ5NzIyNThhZGUwZTgzZmVjMWJhOTIwNWJjNjdh.jpg‎  

  14. #3240

  15. #3239

    Holly?

    Anyone seen holly? Will be in area and want to pull trigger.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/223065560365

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape