Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10952

    Turned a double into a triple

    Recently moved back and had that duval itch. I went and saw Jen and her friend at a safe west side home. Comms were great, set up easy. BBBJ from both that led to each covered reverse cowgirl while the other recorded on their phone (no face just the action). The recording turned me on. Finished with Jen on top and rolled out. Before I got out of the neighborhood Jenn texted asking for a ride to a near by McDonald's. I said sure, turned around and outside stood Jenn and a different hot chic (her cousin). Her cousin Catrina also dwells and works the same biz and I couldn't help but ask about going for a solo round two with her. She was down so as soon as we got back from McDonald's I took Catrina in her room. BBBJ was so good that I pooped quicker than with the first two FS and again this was round two. Total damage for all three was $. 8 and that would have included FS with Hurricane Catrina had I been able to hold back from unloading in her mouth. I've know Jenn since the lane days so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed but to have a third cutie was the cherry on top. No pics of Catrina but in my mind she's the hottest of all three. Be safe out there, my next quest is the new Karmen.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/178602932177

  2. #10951
    Quote Originally Posted by BiNational  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested and wondering if anyone's given her a go. Looks gorgeous but is she a bait and switch? Or stone cold clock watcher?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/769540463467

    Https: jacksonville.

    Thanks in advance.
    She does list an Instagram address. Possibly could prove one way or the other if she puts up some clarifying pics for you.

  3. #10950
    Has anyone had any experience with https://tryst.link/escort/vanillasugar I did my best to search the thread but nothing seemed to pop for her name on the profile or account name.

  4. #10949
    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/859366402812

    If so I am going to be in deep sh*t twice very soon!
    If you can get in touch with her. Might be because the good reviews she recently got but been trying the last two days to get together. But her comms have been awful.

  5. #10948

    Starfishing

    I dunno but if she's displaying it in her ad she probably does LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/859366402812

    If so I am going to be in deep sh*t twice very soon!

  6. #10947

    This Karmen?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    When is comes to taking it in the ass Ashton is a champ! IDK what it is about this petite women that can take an ass pounding but Ashton, Karmen and the old Megan can take it as hard and deep as any provider I've ever been with. Ashron is sweet, very cute and reliable, definitely worth a visit and a long time favorite of mine. JD.
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/859366402812

    If so I am going to be in deep sh*t twice very soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karmen.jpg‎  

  7. #10946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Sugar aka Jackie Daniels is back and thick as ever. In the best ways possible. Had the pleasure of hanging out with her. Started off in a nice mid-range hotel. Comms were on point. Got to the location on time and she was ready. When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised that her pictures are her and she actually looks better in person. She defines bbw. In no ways fat. Just toned and thick in the best places. She says hi and we chat to get comfortable. She is in panties and a little top. She lays on the bed and gives me this look so we start playing around. I noticed that she has this rare quality that when she cums, she clinches and gets crazy wet- possibly even squirts. Had to see what her skills were like after seeing how into the playing she was. Her BBBJ was excellent and she loved it when I grabbed her hair and shove her face down on me. She actually made it to the bottom and then started working some kind of magic with her tongue WHILE my cock was buried in her lungs. My first time with that fellas. Then she laid on back and I jump on top. Every time she hits an O she clenches up and eventually the sheets are now getting wet. I'm planking on her pussy so hard that it sounds like we are clapping in the room LOL. Had to bend her over and see that sight from behind. It was worth every penny gents! Spanking her ass, fucking her hard, holding on to her hair and pulling her back, while my other hand's thumb is knuckle-deep her asss.

    She was made to be rode hard and put away wet. I'll be back for sure. -F904.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/802394225894
    I seen her a couple months ago. Definitely thick and sexy. I loved her playful personality. She was all smiles, laughs and good vibes. Best part of all. No shady characters around her hotel at all.

  8. #10945

    Sugar. Oh, Sugar

    Sugar aka Jackie Daniels is back and thick as ever. In the best ways possible. Had the pleasure of hanging out with her. Started off in a nice mid-range hotel. Comms were on point. Got to the location on time and she was ready. When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised that her pictures are her and she actually looks better in person. She defines bbw. In no ways fat. Just toned and thick in the best places. She says hi and we chat to get comfortable. She is in panties and a little top. She lays on the bed and gives me this look so we start playing around. I noticed that she has this rare quality that when she cums, she clinches and gets crazy wet- possibly even squirts. Had to see what her skills were like after seeing how into the playing she was. Her BBBJ was excellent and she loved it when I grabbed her hair and shove her face down on me. She actually made it to the bottom and then started working some kind of magic with her tongue WHILE my cock was buried in her lungs. My first time with that fellas. Then she laid on back and I jump on top. Every time she hits an O she clenches up and eventually the sheets are now getting wet. I'm planking on her pussy so hard that it sounds like we are clapping in the room LOL. Had to bend her over and see that sight from behind. It was worth every penny gents! Spanking her ass, fucking her hard, holding on to her hair and pulling her back, while my other hand's thumb is knuckle-deep her asss.

    She was made to be rode hard and put away wet. I'll be back for sure. -F904.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/802394225894

  9. #10944
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    If she's anywhere NEAR that attractive and even 1/2 decent in performance.

    She'd be booked solid if she was any of that. Which would then make it a no for high volume LOL.

    Such a catch 22.
    Her ad says incall only, also in the JTB area so that's high risk. Those motels around there have been hot with LEO lately so keep your head on a swivel. I'll never visit that mustang area again for sure. I've talked to cops that brought it up to me on their own saying that area is high on their radar.

  10. #10943
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    If she's anywhere NEAR that attractive and even 1/2 decent in performance.

    She'd be booked solid if she was any of that. Which would then make it a no for high volume LOL.

    Such a catch 22.
    There is a post in gainesville escort thread #734 that she is real, I messaged him and he said she didn't do BJ cause "tooth pulled" but was very attractive but only offered HJ and covered FS. I plan on visiting next time she is near me, just wanted to pass info. Cash.

  11. #10942

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    She's always been a favorite of mine and the total definition of a spinner, less than 5 foot and all of 100 lbs! She's sweet and has an ass to die for, definitely checks all the boxes for me. JD.
    I forgot about Karmen. Didn't she used to go by Ashley? Just curious about how her tits look? Thanks Sir! - Jaction.

  12. #10941

    Anything new on Bella

    Last I read Bella had been stretched out beyond healthy proportions, couldn't give even a mediocre BJ, and even read that there were smells. Her requests for photo and a ton of info upfront have kept me at bay recently. Anyone have anything good to say about her? Feel free to PM as well. Thank you. -F904.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/532365960967

  13. #10940

    I'd be more than shocked

    Quote Originally Posted by BiNational  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested and wondering if anyone's given her a go. Looks gorgeous but is she a bait and switch? Or stone cold clock watcher?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/769540463467

    Https: jacksonville.

    Thanks in advance.
    If she's anywhere NEAR that attractive and even 1/2 decent in performance.

    She'd be booked solid if she was any of that. Which would then make it a no for high volume LOL.

    Such a catch 22.

  14. #10939

    Jay Jay is ok

    Quote Originally Posted by RickDugan  [View Original Post]
    I had a good visit with her when she was SS incall. Post 9495 - and another good visit that I didn't post about. I also had no problems with last minute scheduling, both late night visits. I suspect she's more of a late night girl and that she spends the day sleeping it off, but that's just speculation on my part.
    +1 on all of this. She is definitely a hard candy user and will probably not be around much longer. She can DT and her body is nice if you like spinners, but she will see you even when things aren't right down there. I have seen her a half dozen times and most were good, but once you get hit by a bad smell once it's hard to go back.

    Also, she is the girl in the pics. They are a good representation of her.

  15. #10938

    No luck for me with Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo69  [View Original Post]
    Got to her notel and she is thicker in the mid section than her pics lead on. Got in and no rain coats. Ended up settling for a BBBJCIMWS. Says she never did that before. Sure sure. She definitely didn't catch all the kids as she pulled away too early. Rushed up right after put a robe on and sat in the corner waiting for me to get dressed. Definitely felt rushed. Would repeat in a pinch but not on my starting roster.

    Stay Safe!
    I have tried to see her 3 x. Twice she left me in the parking lot for 30+ minutes before I left, and once she didn't respond until several hours later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape