Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10954

    Wrong #

    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    It was a toss up between Cupcake / Kandy & Ashton for me tonight. I decided to try Cupcake / Kandy first because we text briefly a few weeks ago. Our schedules weren't able to align, so I decided after much ado to pull the trigger on Ashton, who I have been curious about for quite some time. Comms were very quick, was provided location and I notified her when I was 5 minutes away, and was promptly given the room number prior to my arrival. She looks just like her pictures, she's very cute. I've seen some back and forth on the interpretation of her frame, but by my judgement she is not sickly. She does in fact have some meat on her bones, it just so happens that those bones are thin and tiny! The BBBJ was enough to get me going, but if this were the only offering I would not partake again. The technique is very fast, though maybe one way to look at it is enthusiastic! The kitty felt fantastic, and the view of pounding that tiny frame was phenomenal. She has a bit of a skittish personality but I didn't read too much into it, she's friendly and "all there" as they say. Most importantly of all, no drama! She's been in her current location for about 4 months, and it looks quite seedy from the exterior but is actually well decored on the interior. I didn't see any lurkers or questionable figures upon entry or exit. I also didn't pick up on a smoky smell myself, as a previous post mentioned. Overall a smooth visit and I would absolutely repeat.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/478640773146

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/904-945-7556
    The escort fish number isn't Ashton apparently. Just texted it and was told that by whoever replied. Just heads up.

  2. #10953

    Also so this one a day before my triple

    I actually picked this one up walking in hootersville as I was going to skip STG and save some dough. She was sweet cute and really enjoyed giving an awesome BBBJ. She certainly didn't rush as we drove around looking for a spot and eventually wound up at my spot in OP from hootersville. She is cute for a SW and very smart. Rode good and was tight. Damage was. 6 for BBBJ and covered FS.

  3. #10952

    Turned a double into a triple

    Recently moved back and had that duval itch. I went and saw Jen and her friend at a safe west side home. Comms were great, set up easy. BBBJ from both that led to each covered reverse cowgirl while the other recorded on their phone (no face just the action). The recording turned me on. Finished with Jen on top and rolled out. Before I got out of the neighborhood Jenn texted asking for a ride to a near by McDonald's. I said sure, turned around and outside stood Jenn and a different hot chic (her cousin). Her cousin Catrina also dwells and works the same biz and I couldn't help but ask about going for a solo round two with her. She was down so as soon as we got back from McDonald's I took Catrina in her room. BBBJ was so good that I pooped quicker than with the first two FS and again this was round two. Total damage for all three was $. 8 and that would have included FS with Hurricane Catrina had I been able to hold back from unloading in her mouth. I've know Jenn since the lane days so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed but to have a third cutie was the cherry on top. No pics of Catrina but in my mind she's the hottest of all three. Be safe out there, my next quest is the new Karmen.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/178602932177

  4. #10951
    Quote Originally Posted by BiNational  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested and wondering if anyone's given her a go. Looks gorgeous but is she a bait and switch? Or stone cold clock watcher?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/769540463467

    Https: jacksonville.

    Thanks in advance.
    She does list an Instagram address. Possibly could prove one way or the other if she puts up some clarifying pics for you.

  5. #10950
    Has anyone had any experience with https://tryst.link/escort/vanillasugar I did my best to search the thread but nothing seemed to pop for her name on the profile or account name.

  6. #10949
    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/859366402812

    If so I am going to be in deep sh*t twice very soon!
    If you can get in touch with her. Might be because the good reviews she recently got but been trying the last two days to get together. But her comms have been awful.

  7. #10948

    Starfishing

    I dunno but if she's displaying it in her ad she probably does LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/859366402812

    If so I am going to be in deep sh*t twice very soon!

  8. #10947

    This Karmen?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    When is comes to taking it in the ass Ashton is a champ! IDK what it is about this petite women that can take an ass pounding but Ashton, Karmen and the old Megan can take it as hard and deep as any provider I've ever been with. Ashron is sweet, very cute and reliable, definitely worth a visit and a long time favorite of mine. JD.
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/859366402812

    If so I am going to be in deep sh*t twice very soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karmen.jpg‎  

  9. #10946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Sugar aka Jackie Daniels is back and thick as ever. In the best ways possible. Had the pleasure of hanging out with her. Started off in a nice mid-range hotel. Comms were on point. Got to the location on time and she was ready. When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised that her pictures are her and she actually looks better in person. She defines bbw. In no ways fat. Just toned and thick in the best places. She says hi and we chat to get comfortable. She is in panties and a little top. She lays on the bed and gives me this look so we start playing around. I noticed that she has this rare quality that when she cums, she clinches and gets crazy wet- possibly even squirts. Had to see what her skills were like after seeing how into the playing she was. Her BBBJ was excellent and she loved it when I grabbed her hair and shove her face down on me. She actually made it to the bottom and then started working some kind of magic with her tongue WHILE my cock was buried in her lungs. My first time with that fellas. Then she laid on back and I jump on top. Every time she hits an O she clenches up and eventually the sheets are now getting wet. I'm planking on her pussy so hard that it sounds like we are clapping in the room LOL. Had to bend her over and see that sight from behind. It was worth every penny gents! Spanking her ass, fucking her hard, holding on to her hair and pulling her back, while my other hand's thumb is knuckle-deep her asss.

    She was made to be rode hard and put away wet. I'll be back for sure. -F904.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/802394225894
    I seen her a couple months ago. Definitely thick and sexy. I loved her playful personality. She was all smiles, laughs and good vibes. Best part of all. No shady characters around her hotel at all.

  10. #10945

    Sugar. Oh, Sugar

    Sugar aka Jackie Daniels is back and thick as ever. In the best ways possible. Had the pleasure of hanging out with her. Started off in a nice mid-range hotel. Comms were on point. Got to the location on time and she was ready. When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised that her pictures are her and she actually looks better in person. She defines bbw. In no ways fat. Just toned and thick in the best places. She says hi and we chat to get comfortable. She is in panties and a little top. She lays on the bed and gives me this look so we start playing around. I noticed that she has this rare quality that when she cums, she clinches and gets crazy wet- possibly even squirts. Had to see what her skills were like after seeing how into the playing she was. Her BBBJ was excellent and she loved it when I grabbed her hair and shove her face down on me. She actually made it to the bottom and then started working some kind of magic with her tongue WHILE my cock was buried in her lungs. My first time with that fellas. Then she laid on back and I jump on top. Every time she hits an O she clenches up and eventually the sheets are now getting wet. I'm planking on her pussy so hard that it sounds like we are clapping in the room LOL. Had to bend her over and see that sight from behind. It was worth every penny gents! Spanking her ass, fucking her hard, holding on to her hair and pulling her back, while my other hand's thumb is knuckle-deep her asss.

    She was made to be rode hard and put away wet. I'll be back for sure. -F904.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/802394225894

  11. #10944
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    If she's anywhere NEAR that attractive and even 1/2 decent in performance.

    She'd be booked solid if she was any of that. Which would then make it a no for high volume LOL.

    Such a catch 22.
    Her ad says incall only, also in the JTB area so that's high risk. Those motels around there have been hot with LEO lately so keep your head on a swivel. I'll never visit that mustang area again for sure. I've talked to cops that brought it up to me on their own saying that area is high on their radar.

  12. #10943
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    If she's anywhere NEAR that attractive and even 1/2 decent in performance.

    She'd be booked solid if she was any of that. Which would then make it a no for high volume LOL.

    Such a catch 22.
    There is a post in gainesville escort thread #734 that she is real, I messaged him and he said she didn't do BJ cause "tooth pulled" but was very attractive but only offered HJ and covered FS. I plan on visiting next time she is near me, just wanted to pass info. Cash.

  13. #10942

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    She's always been a favorite of mine and the total definition of a spinner, less than 5 foot and all of 100 lbs! She's sweet and has an ass to die for, definitely checks all the boxes for me. JD.
    I forgot about Karmen. Didn't she used to go by Ashley? Just curious about how her tits look? Thanks Sir! - Jaction.

  14. #10941

    Anything new on Bella

    Last I read Bella had been stretched out beyond healthy proportions, couldn't give even a mediocre BJ, and even read that there were smells. Her requests for photo and a ton of info upfront have kept me at bay recently. Anyone have anything good to say about her? Feel free to PM as well. Thank you. -F904.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/532365960967

  15. #10940

    I'd be more than shocked

    Quote Originally Posted by BiNational  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested and wondering if anyone's given her a go. Looks gorgeous but is she a bait and switch? Or stone cold clock watcher?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/769540463467

    Https: jacksonville.

    Thanks in advance.
    If she's anywhere NEAR that attractive and even 1/2 decent in performance.

    She'd be booked solid if she was any of that. Which would then make it a no for high volume LOL.

    Such a catch 22.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape