Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 672 of 887 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 722 772 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 13301
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3236

    Angel / Holly / Others

    I just want to clarify my post below.

    I contacted Angel from here. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/541637522877.

    When I arrived and was given the info, I went in. When inside the little head took over. Layed donation down, etc. Started talking. Got comfortable, she turned around and I saw lips on butt.

    Big head then took over cause I remember seeing the ad with the lips on butt who turns out to be Holly. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/728531348763.

    A nice comfortable chat ensued and I left. Yes, donation was given back.

    Now, I am NOT sure if Angel was around or if the "handler" just sent the wrong lady to the room. Either way, I left.

    Upon further investigation (LOL actually talking to another provider) there IS a handler involved and there at least 3 ladies that are working at that location.

    Could I have stayed and met with Holly? Sure and I still would have probably had a good time too. But, I am sorry, I was there to meet Angel.

    Eyes and ears open fellas! - Be safe.

  2. #3235

    Angel's # Turns Into Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarito1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a good thing for those that know how treat lady. She was young but I never had any complaints she was sweet, and great time. I only speak for myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Here you go sir. Hopefully the link will work.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...728&viewfull=1#post3029728.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Been a while. Has anyone see her recently? This hobby has a way with women. They start out well and then. Well you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen holly? Will be in area and want to pull trigger.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/223065560365
    Thought I was meeting Angel. Got there. It was Holly and she tried to play it off. It's a switch. I left.

  3. #3234

    Anyone see her recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Here you go sir. Hopefully the link will work.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...728&viewfull=1#post3029728.
    Been a while. Has anyone see her recently? This hobby has a way with women. They start out well and then. Well you know.

  4. #3233
    Here you go sir. Hopefully the link will work.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...728&viewfull=1#post3029728.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Is there any way of seeing a review? I searched but looks like a number of Angels come up and hard to tell who is who.

  5. #3232
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarito1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a good thing for those that know how treat lady. She was young but I never had any complaints she was sweet, and great time. I only speak for myself.
    Is there any way of seeing a review? I searched but looks like a number of Angels come up and hard to tell who is who.

  6. #3231

    Angel

    Definitely a good thing for those that know how treat lady. She was young but I never had any complaints she was sweet, and great time. I only speak for myself.

  7. #3230

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Is that a good thing or bad thing? Asking for a friend! Play safe, HC.

  8. #3229

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Searched the board and found a few "Angels".

    Not sure which one this is.

    Is she worth seeing?

  9. #3228
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen  [View Original Post]
    Nothing says I like heroin like posting a photo in your add and on the counter is a capped needle and a second needle cap and what may be a marijuana grinder and a stash box with a lighter on top of it. I saved and enlarged the sideways pic of her in the bra and panties. A capped needle right next to what looks like a long skinny black flashlight. Least it wasn't a sex toy. LOL. Course on Live PD they would say they are diabetic and its for insulin.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...8/398487957529
    Great observation Allen and in my opinion based on the picture of her in the black blouse she was very attractive and just look at the progression that's taken place based on the pictures she or someone on her behalf posted. I think that's so sad and hopefully she'll not be another victim.

  10. #3227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 927

    SKG add. Oh brother

    Nothing says I like heroin like posting a photo in your add and on the counter is a capped needle and a second needle cap and what may be a marijuana grinder and a stash box with a lighter on top of it. I saved and enlarged the sideways pic of her in the bra and panties. A capped needle right next to what looks like a long skinny black flashlight. Least it wasn't a sex toy. LOL. Course on Live PD they would say they are diabetic and its for insulin.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...8/398487957529
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjI5ODUwMWU1ZTQ5NzIyNThhZGUwZTgzZmVjMWJhOTIwNWJjNjdh.jpg‎  

  11. #3226

  12. #3225

    Holly?

    Anyone seen holly? Will be in area and want to pull trigger.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/223065560365

  13. #3224

  14. #3223

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolAid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any info on her I may look to try her out.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/341400861105

    Thanks.

    K. A.
    Pretty sure this one is reported many times of being fake / scam or with issues. Play safe, HC.

  15. #3222

    Amy

    Has anyone have any info on her I may look to try her out.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/341400861105

    Thanks.

    K. A.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape