Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12331

    Sweetie

    Sweetie is available for incall tomorrow afternoon and evening. Be gentle with her she was in a car accident the other day. So go easy on the rough stuff. She's a wonderful girl so sm only.

  2. #12330
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitLicker57  [View Original Post]
    http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/fema...l/436944739901 is this one real guys? I contacted her and she responded with reasonable rates, but just looks to good for skip, any info appericated.
    I want to say TGTBT.

  3. #12329
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitLicker57  [View Original Post]
    http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/fema...l/436944739901 is this one real guys? I contacted her and she responded with reasonable rates, but just looks to good for skip, any info appericated.
    Someone with those same pics advertises in Richmond on skip the games. My guess is that you are right. Too good to be true and probably a scam.

  4. #12328

    Willa real?

    http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/fema...l/436944739901 is this one real guys? I contacted her and she responded with reasonable rates, but just looks to good for skip, any info appericated.

  5. #12327

    Mila

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBreeder  [View Original Post]
    This is a scam. Person managing this profile wanted employer information and references. They are just a troll looking to waste time and argue with mongers.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/831045397422

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Mila-82018/
    I don't know about now. But I saw her a couple years ago and she was legit just a little big for my tastes. Was sharing a house in the forest hill area that was descretly located in a quiet neighborhood.

    I doubt that anything has changed with her.

  6. #12326

    That didn't last long

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker007  [View Original Post]
    That is true. Haven't been by in while, but after the move the intent was to not smoke in the house. Last time it wasn't a big deal.
    It didn't take long before she was smoking in the house. She did try to do it near a window but now that she has moved to the other side of the house, your close will come out smelling like smoke.

  7. #12325

    Little Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the experience. But be ready with another pair of cloth. Your clothes will be stinking as cigarette smoke. If you are not a smoker you can not enter your house with this evidence.
    I agree with HappyPan on her previous location but haven't noticed it in her new quarters. Maybe it's just not new anymore.

  8. #12324
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the experience. But be ready with another pair of cloth. Your clothes will be stinking as cigarette smoke. If you are not a smoker you can not enter your house with this evidence.
    That was true. Haven't been by in while, but after the move from her previous location, the intent was to not smoke in the house. Last time it wasn't a big deal.

  9. #12323

    Info on Little Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker007  [View Original Post]
    Always a wonderful time with this spinner. She is always great and aims to please. A bit on the skinny side but can take a pounding. .
    Is there a link or any pics of Little Lisa? I have searched but found nothing except that she is thin, a spinner and she smokes.

    What does she look like?

    How old is she?

    How can I get in touch?

    Thanks and be safe!

  10. #12322
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBreeder  [View Original Post]
    This is a scam. Person managing this profile wanted employer information and references. They are just a troll looking to waste time and argue with mongers.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/831045397422

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Mila-82018/
    Not saying that someone isn't using her pics or that she hasn't moved into a new line of work but I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed here before as a legit provider. I don't think the reviews were exceptional but if I recall, she was at least average if you're interested in a larger woman. When I have more time I might try to find the post, it was several months back.

    Stay Safe.

    RR.

  11. #12321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Sias05  [View Original Post]
    Scam alert. Wouldn't show her face till I cash app money. Sent me to a address. I asked what color cars were out front she got mad and blocked me.
    Do you have the link?

  12. #12320

    Scam

    This is a scam. Person managing this profile wanted employer information and references. They are just a troll looking to waste time and argue with mongers.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/831045397422

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Mila-82018/

  13. #12319

    Brittney

    Scam alert. Wouldn't show her face till I cash app money. Sent me to a address. I asked what color cars were out front she got mad and blocked me.

  14. #12318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Good body, accurate photos but.

    D R A M A. Much more drama than I have patience for. It took almost two weeks to get into the same room w her and when the day came the location changed 3 times and we didn't meet until 2 hours after the time we set up. I hate that shit.

    On the positive side, her pics are dead accurate, she delivers a solid session and will take a pounding (mouth and vag) w almost no complaints.

    I don't know what her pricing is like now that she has an ad; when I dated her, she was pretty desperate and made me an offer my dick wouldn't let me refuse. If you like brunette spinners, you'll love her body.

    For the price I paid, things came out fine but I won't repeat. If you live in the Tri-Cities and / or can deal w the back and fourth of a chick living right up to the edge of collapse, she might be a good option for you. Good for you, enjoy! I did but I won't be going back.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/910142315501
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191031-225910.jpg‎   Screenshot_20191031-225841.jpg‎  

  15. #12317

    More info?

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthDevil  [View Original Post]
    Scam artist don't do it. Stay safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38458808/
    Can you elaborate? There are older reviews that are all good on this forum on this same girl? Just wanted to know what the deal is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape