Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,036 to 25,050 of 37352
-
10-31-19 23:20 #12317Senior Member

Posts: 48More info?
Can you elaborate? There are older reviews that are all good on this forum on this same girl? Just wanted to know what the deal is.
Originally Posted by TruthDevil
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 22:32 #12316Senior Member

Posts: 1084I agree. Little Lisa has been around for years (first donation I ever gave) and is good, but keep phone on silent as she will be texting often, and be ready to smell like an ash tray. Needs some dental etc, but she is good at what she does.
Originally Posted by HappyPan
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 20:46 #12315Senior Member

Posts: 76Vikki
Saw Vikki Monday at her place on rte 1. Really nice girl with a great attitude and nice thin body. Pretty open menu. Must see for the area.
-
10-31-19 18:26 #12314Senior Member

Posts: 373Sky
Sky is looking for help tonight guys.
-
10-31-19 12:16 #12313Senior Member

Posts: 63Always a wonderful time with this spinner. She is always great and aims to please. A bit on the skinny side but can take a pounding. .
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 11:20 #12312Senior Member

Posts: 48Trump
For future references, most porn stars or celeb escorts have social media. Instead of wondering if its a scam just google search Teanna Trump twitter or instagram. They normally announce each city they visit to promote whatever business arrangements they have.
Originally Posted by RvaatNight
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 10:40 #12311Senior Member

Posts: 79Little Lisa
I agree with the experience. But be ready with another pair of cloth. Your clothes will be stinking as cigarette smoke. If you are not a smoker you can not enter your house with this evidence.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 09:34 #12310Senior Member

Posts: 128Naomi
Vacationing at the Henrico Hilton since late September.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 08:18 #12309Senior Member

Posts: 192Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 23:07 #12308Regular Member

Posts: 16Re: Valarie?
She appears to be a scammer. I recently reached out to her, and she demanded gift cards in advance, became angry when I declined. You can search this thread for earlier reviews of this provider.
Originally Posted by RVARiverFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 20:19 #12307Senior Member

Posts: 76"Saw her about 4 weeks ago, and she told me that she had to matters to take care of. Hopefully she will be back soon.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 18:51 #12306Senior Member

Posts: 317Little Lisa
I dreamed of her today for a solid hour. She can be amazing. She kisses so fine, she kisses so sweet she makes things stand that have no feet. If you don't know the fifty yo spinner you have missed a treat. Chatty as ever, pleasant as can be and just fun to be around.
Be safe and enjoy.
-
10-30-19 18:33 #12305Regular Member

Posts: 21Valarie?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/772631471879
Has anyone had a chance to check out Valarie? I'm new to the hobby and would like to have a positive experience for my first time reaching out like this.
Thanks in advanced!
-
10-30-19 18:08 #12304Senior Member

Posts: 452Star is a keeper too!
I saw Star the other day at her incall on SS and damn, she is a great provider too! Is it just me or are there just a LOT more really good girls available than there used to be?
She met me at the door and led me to her room. She is very cool to talk to although maybe a little shy. She did tell me that she is very new to this so that makes sense. We chatted for a few and she asked what I was in to, etc and then we started to kiss as my hands sampled that hot petite body. She took her bra off and I played and sucked on her perky little titties for a bit and then when I went to rub her pussy she pulled off the panties. She has a smoking hot spinner body and lots of tats. She proceeded with an excellent BBBJ and obviously knows what she is doing there. I rubbed her hot little pussy as she did it and let her go as long as I could take it before putting her on her back for Mish. She is very tight and makes all the right moves and noises. I didn't last long and popped hard. We talked for a few and I headed out but I will def repeat!
-
10-30-19 17:17 #12303Regular Member

Posts: 4Stay away from
Scam artist don't do it. Stay safe and happy hunting.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38458808/











Reply With Quote





