Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12323

    Info on Little Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker007  [View Original Post]
    Always a wonderful time with this spinner. She is always great and aims to please. A bit on the skinny side but can take a pounding. .
    Is there a link or any pics of Little Lisa? I have searched but found nothing except that she is thin, a spinner and she smokes.

    What does she look like?

    How old is she?

    How can I get in touch?

    Thanks and be safe!

  2. #12322
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBreeder  [View Original Post]
    This is a scam. Person managing this profile wanted employer information and references. They are just a troll looking to waste time and argue with mongers.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/831045397422

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Mila-82018/
    Not saying that someone isn't using her pics or that she hasn't moved into a new line of work but I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed here before as a legit provider. I don't think the reviews were exceptional but if I recall, she was at least average if you're interested in a larger woman. When I have more time I might try to find the post, it was several months back.

    Stay Safe.

    RR.

  3. #12321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Sias05  [View Original Post]
    Scam alert. Wouldn't show her face till I cash app money. Sent me to a address. I asked what color cars were out front she got mad and blocked me.
    Do you have the link?

  4. #12320

    Scam

    This is a scam. Person managing this profile wanted employer information and references. They are just a troll looking to waste time and argue with mongers.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/831045397422

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Mila-82018/

  5. #12319

    Brittney

    Scam alert. Wouldn't show her face till I cash app money. Sent me to a address. I asked what color cars were out front she got mad and blocked me.

  6. #12318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Good body, accurate photos but.

    D R A M A. Much more drama than I have patience for. It took almost two weeks to get into the same room w her and when the day came the location changed 3 times and we didn't meet until 2 hours after the time we set up. I hate that shit.

    On the positive side, her pics are dead accurate, she delivers a solid session and will take a pounding (mouth and vag) w almost no complaints.

    I don't know what her pricing is like now that she has an ad; when I dated her, she was pretty desperate and made me an offer my dick wouldn't let me refuse. If you like brunette spinners, you'll love her body.

    For the price I paid, things came out fine but I won't repeat. If you live in the Tri-Cities and / or can deal w the back and fourth of a chick living right up to the edge of collapse, she might be a good option for you. Good for you, enjoy! I did but I won't be going back.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/910142315501
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191031-225910.jpg‎   Screenshot_20191031-225841.jpg‎  

  7. #12317

    More info?

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthDevil  [View Original Post]
    Scam artist don't do it. Stay safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38458808/
    Can you elaborate? There are older reviews that are all good on this forum on this same girl? Just wanted to know what the deal is.

  8. #12316
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the experience. But be ready with another pair of cloth. Your clothes will be stinking as cigarette smoke. If you are not a smoker you can not enter your house with this evidence.
    I agree. Little Lisa has been around for years (first donation I ever gave) and is good, but keep phone on silent as she will be texting often, and be ready to smell like an ash tray. Needs some dental etc, but she is good at what she does.

  9. #12315

    Vikki

    Saw Vikki Monday at her place on rte 1. Really nice girl with a great attitude and nice thin body. Pretty open menu. Must see for the area.

  10. #12314

    Sky

    Sky is looking for help tonight guys.

  11. #12313
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of her today for a solid hour. She can be amazing. She kisses so fine, she kisses so sweet she makes things stand that have no feet. If you don't know the fifty yo spinner you have missed a treat. Chatty as ever, pleasant as can be and just fun to be around.

    Be safe and enjoy.
    Always a wonderful time with this spinner. She is always great and aims to please. A bit on the skinny side but can take a pounding. .

  12. #12312

    Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    So did anybody else see the ad on stg? Looks way too good to be true also it's in Glen Allen which freaks me out. Anybody took the risk yet?
    For future references, most porn stars or celeb escorts have social media. Instead of wondering if its a scam just google search Teanna Trump twitter or instagram. They normally announce each city they visit to promote whatever business arrangements they have.

  13. #12311

    Little Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of her today for a solid hour. She can be amazing. She kisses so fine, she kisses so sweet she makes things stand that have no feet. If you don't know the fifty yo spinner you have missed a treat. Chatty as ever, pleasant as can be and just fun to be around.

    Be safe and enjoy.
    I agree with the experience. But be ready with another pair of cloth. Your clothes will be stinking as cigarette smoke. If you are not a smoker you can not enter your house with this evidence.

  14. #12310

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    For those who have dreamt of this one, any of you know what happened to her? She was in my top 3.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...36585948/Naomi
    Vacationing at the Henrico Hilton since late September.

  15. #12309
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of her today for a solid hour. She can be amazing. She kisses so fine, she kisses so sweet she makes things stand that have no feet. If you don't know the fifty yo spinner you have missed a treat. Chatty as ever, pleasant as can be and just fun to be around.

    Be safe and enjoy.
    Do you have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape