Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 152 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 2276
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1706
    Don't know if this is related but it's interesting. https://www.theledger.com/news/20191...an-trafficking.

  2. #1705

  3. #1704

  4. #1703

  5. #1702

    Age of consent varies across the US

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Who knew in Tennessee it was illegal to screw a 16 year old? Maybe if she was your cousin?

    C3.
    Each state has their own age of consent. More than half of the united states is 16 including DC. Media will use the term underage to enhance the story. But in Alabama, for instance, if a politician has consensual sex with a 16 year old it is not illegal. But the media police would report and shame it.

    https://www.ageofconsent.net/states

  6. #1701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    It that illegal on Tennessee

    Who knew in Tennessee it was illegal to screw a 16 year old? Maybe if she was your cousin?

    C3.

  7. #1700

  8. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by ObtFla  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link. I was going to say something along the lines of, "I wish I had a baby sitter like that when I was a kid!" UNTIL I saw what she looks like in the vid. Holy hell is she fugly! So instead I'm going to say they should lock that sick b*tch up and throw away the key! I'm guessing her fellow prisoners will give her the justice she deserves.

    SYM

  9. #1698

  10. #1697

    Damn

    Shitttt. Going into his 6th year. Most likely a lot more girls affected out there.

  11. #1696

    Man arrested for not informing of HIV status


  12. #1695

    Girlsdoporn

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    But this is over the line.

    This is beyond porn with consenting adults.

    https://www.newsweek.com/owners-girl...icking-1464692

    There is a place in hell for these three.

    C3.
    I heard of their alleged acts a few years ago when I noticed they've got some fine babes performing. In fact, I got a video of one of their conquest that clearly shows that the girl was definitely not up to perform. As if she was being coerced to perform. She's from Lakeland and ft Lauderdale. I met her one time back when backpage was alive.

    She definitely freaked when I told her that her video was online. I found the video really weird because it would include a scene of her signing the papers, and the whole time they would talk to her while videotaping her. And after that, somehow the video was not in mainstream / on their website anymore after I told her. Hope she gets a couple mils out of them. Nothing like a good ol shakedown from these little bunnies LOL.

    Welp, the id says at least I got a copy for myself.

  13. #1694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Porn is one thing

    But this is over the line.

    This is beyond porn with consenting adults.

    https://www.newsweek.com/owners-girl...icking-1464692

    There is a place in hell for these three.

    C3.

  14. #1693

  15. #1692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Yeah, but

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    is another possible way for this to happen.

    Husband with throat cancer eating his wife out and passing along cancer-causing strain of hpv through tissue/bodily fluid contact.
    Yeah, but, my version is funnier.

    Just sayin'.

    C3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape