Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 2276
-
11-19-19 14:33 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 428Don't know if this is related but it's interesting. https://www.theledger.com/news/20191...an-trafficking.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 14:28 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 691
-
11-17-19 22:39 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 548Teen on female viagra crashes car
-
11-10-19 16:27 #1703Senior Member

Posts: 140
-
11-04-19 08:25 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 45Age of consent varies across the US
Each state has their own age of consent. More than half of the united states is 16 including DC. Media will use the term underage to enhance the story. But in Alabama, for instance, if a politician has consensual sex with a 16 year old it is not illegal. But the media police would report and shame it.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
https://www.ageofconsent.net/states
-
11-01-19 15:26 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 2464It that illegal on Tennessee
Who knew in Tennessee it was illegal to screw a 16 year old? Maybe if she was your cousin?
Originally Posted by James185
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
11-01-19 05:08 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 140Jim Farmer arrested in sting
-
10-22-19 22:40 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 947Thanks for the link. I was going to say something along the lines of, "I wish I had a baby sitter like that when I was a kid!" UNTIL I saw what she looks like in the vid. Holy hell is she fugly! So instead I'm going to say they should lock that sick b*tch up and throw away the key! I'm guessing her fellow prisoners will give her the justice she deserves.
Originally Posted by ObtFla
[View Original Post]
SYM
-
10-22-19 18:21 #1698Regular Member

Posts: 2320 years
-
10-21-19 00:44 #1697Senior Member

Posts: 548Damn
Shitttt. Going into his 6th year. Most likely a lot more girls affected out there.
Originally Posted by James185
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 05:58 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 140Man arrested for not informing of HIV status
-
10-13-19 13:24 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 548Girlsdoporn
I heard of their alleged acts a few years ago when I noticed they've got some fine babes performing. In fact, I got a video of one of their conquest that clearly shows that the girl was definitely not up to perform. As if she was being coerced to perform. She's from Lakeland and ft Lauderdale. I met her one time back when backpage was alive.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
She definitely freaked when I told her that her video was online. I found the video really weird because it would include a scene of her signing the papers, and the whole time they would talk to her while videotaping her. And after that, somehow the video was not in mainstream / on their website anymore after I told her. Hope she gets a couple mils out of them. Nothing like a good ol shakedown from these little bunnies LOL.
Welp, the id says at least I got a copy for myself.
-
10-13-19 10:17 #1694Senior Member

Posts: 2464Porn is one thing
But this is over the line.
This is beyond porn with consenting adults.
https://www.newsweek.com/owners-girl...icking-1464692
There is a place in hell for these three.
C3.
-
10-12-19 08:49 #1693Regular Member

Posts: 23
-
10-09-19 08:33 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 2464Yeah, but
Yeah, but, my version is funnier.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
Just sayin'.
C3.










Reply With Quote





