Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 930 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 13938
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm mistaken. All fake agency ads.
    Yes all fake. Stay away from that bs site. All agency upsells and fake pics.

  2. #5387
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine910  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I am making my 1st trip to your fair city December 10th, I am trying to do some early scouting. I was hoping is see if anyone had any info on the following ladies.

    Rhonda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/all-am...-door/23718384

    Linda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/beauti...-milf/23718380

    Jude.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...shell/23718247

    Alexandra.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...-milf/23718208

    Debbie.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/spend-...thing/20781416

    Any help will be greatly appreciated. If any of you are ever around North Carolina I can return the favor.

    Moonshine.
    *sigh* They're all fakes, sir. Not sure how it is in the rest of the states, but we've got a bad problem here with agencies, scammers, and fake profiles. Google search the images for those women. You'll see what I mean.

  3. #5386
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine910  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I am making my 1st trip to your fair city December 10th, I am trying to do some early scouting. I was hoping is see if anyone had any info on the following ladies.

    Rhonda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/all-am...-door/23718384

    Linda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/beauti...-milf/23718380

    Jude.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...shell/23718247

    Alexandra.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...-milf/23718208

    Debbie.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/spend-...thing/20781416

    Any help will be greatly appreciated. If any of you are ever around North Carolina I can return the favor.

    Moonshine.
    Unless I'm mistaken. All fake agency ads.

  4. #5385

    Site legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine910  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I am making my 1st trip to your fair city December 10th, I am trying to do some early scouting. I was hoping is see if anyone had any info on the following ladies.

    Rhonda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/all-am...-door/23718384

    Linda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/beauti...-milf/23718380

    Jude.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...shell/23718247

    Alexandra.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...-milf/23718208

    Debbie..
    I usually lurk on private delight. But is this site legit?

  5. #5384

    Rhonda

    Gentlemen,

    I am making my 1st trip to your fair city December 10th, I am trying to do some early scouting. I was hoping is see if anyone had any info on the following ladies.

    Rhonda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/all-am...-door/23718384

    Linda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/beauti...-milf/23718380

    Jude.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...shell/23718247

    Alexandra.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...-milf/23718208

    Debbie.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/spend-...thing/20781416

    Any help will be greatly appreciated. If any of you are ever around North Carolina I can return the favor.

    Moonshine.

  6. #5383

    Says She Squirts

    I'd be interested to know also. One EB review isn't enough for me to go on. And the price quoted in the review was $$. Not sure of length or msog. Looks very interesting though. Hopefully, someone here has more intel.

  7. #5382
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohzoofun  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for this, been awhile since I have been with a girl with some big meaty pussy lips. Will be in Vegas for a bit and hoping to find that right gal. Thanks!
    Here you go.

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../38403623/Lips

  8. #5381

    Vegas escort with big lips

    I'm looking for this, been awhile since I have been with a girl with some big meaty pussy lips. Will be in Vegas for a bit and hoping to find that right gal. Thanks!

  9. #5380

  10. #5379
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoSolis  [View Original Post]
    [DeletedbyAdmin]

    .......


    Seriously? You wasted your yearly post on this?

    A2[/blue]
    Funnier than shit ahahaha, so he posted once a year and you fucking wiped him out? Cmon I still want to see it.

  11. #5378

    My turn to contribute.

    I have a few regulars who I consider awesome and never see them talked about. So let me throw my 2 cents in.

    I usually go for the more alternative but I like all types.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2951465

    This one known as kerri or kyra. Pink hair round ass.

    Super fun all natural breast.

    YMMV on some things.

    But guaranteed bbj CfS and daty. I usually get msog.

    Higher at $$. 5 but worth it. Lmk if try it a feel differently.

    I'll try and post more reply to anyone seen this one more often cause I'm lazy and haven't been sharing. Let Myra know whisper sent ya. I'm going to see her this week.

  12. #5377
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #5376

  14. #5375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    http://asianescortbabes.com/wp-conte...ing-pic-03.png

    Good day gents, I was in the mood for Asian last night and after much research online I decided to call ling from the Asian escort website. Screening was done fairly quick and I didn't mind answering their questions. Set up a date Friday evening with Ling and kept my old fingers crossed.

    Met her in the lobby of my hotel and we had a drink at the bar and headed up to my room. Now honestly I'm not sure it was the exact girl in the picture but she was smoking hot. Young, porcelain skin and all dolled up. English very very limited. She got undressed and my jaw hit the floor. Flawless body and I couldn't believe I was getting ready to fuck such a beautiful girl. I'm old, hard of hearing, arthritis, sight acts up, so I will enjoy my life in my old age!! LOL.

    Everything covered and once she climbed on top and I looked into that beautiful face I came like a volcano. Sorry guys, my multiple positions days are slowly going away. She was very tight, clean shaven and allowed kissing with no tongue. We had a drink afterwards as she was in no rush and neither was I. Lot of fun with Ling.

    God bless Las Vegas.
    You left out 1 important factor and that is how much did you bomb on her?

  15. #5374
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Seriously? You wasted your yearly post on this?

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape