Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 930 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 13940
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5390

    Loose that site.

    Scam site. Read between the lines on all the adds and.

    Note the "Pics aren't me, but I know you will like what you see when we are together. ". I mean WTF is that?

    I called on one of the ads awhile ago and was actually quoted the usual "$200" price tag. She did mentions how much she loves tips.

    Anyway, if you call, the girl in the pic will not show up, you'll end up doing 5-800 for a shit ass handjob.

    Now I noticed that you're into the mature ladies, that's cool. So do the 4-500 on a sure thing such as.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayla-kat

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovely-lorena-de-leon

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovely-lorena-de-leon

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-jade-40

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexis-moore

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kellie-sinz

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivianne-raine

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/arden-moon

    All these have a proven track record. So you can't go wrong.

  2. #5389

    Jessica

    Anybody tried this incall / outcall website. Lasvegasescort. Me.

    Jesicca Asian incall. $$ for hr. Any feedback with this site? Thanks.

  3. #5388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm mistaken. All fake agency ads.
    Yes all fake. Stay away from that bs site. All agency upsells and fake pics.

  4. #5387
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine910  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I am making my 1st trip to your fair city December 10th, I am trying to do some early scouting. I was hoping is see if anyone had any info on the following ladies.

    Rhonda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/all-am...-door/23718384

    Linda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/beauti...-milf/23718380

    Jude.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...shell/23718247

    Alexandra.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...-milf/23718208

    Debbie.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/spend-...thing/20781416

    Any help will be greatly appreciated. If any of you are ever around North Carolina I can return the favor.

    Moonshine.
    *sigh* They're all fakes, sir. Not sure how it is in the rest of the states, but we've got a bad problem here with agencies, scammers, and fake profiles. Google search the images for those women. You'll see what I mean.

  5. #5386
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine910  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I am making my 1st trip to your fair city December 10th, I am trying to do some early scouting. I was hoping is see if anyone had any info on the following ladies.

    Rhonda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/all-am...-door/23718384

    Linda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/beauti...-milf/23718380

    Jude.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...shell/23718247

    Alexandra.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...-milf/23718208

    Debbie.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/spend-...thing/20781416

    Any help will be greatly appreciated. If any of you are ever around North Carolina I can return the favor.

    Moonshine.
    Unless I'm mistaken. All fake agency ads.

  6. #5385

    Site legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine910  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I am making my 1st trip to your fair city December 10th, I am trying to do some early scouting. I was hoping is see if anyone had any info on the following ladies.

    Rhonda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/all-am...-door/23718384

    Linda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/beauti...-milf/23718380

    Jude.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...shell/23718247

    Alexandra.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...-milf/23718208

    Debbie..
    I usually lurk on private delight. But is this site legit?

  7. #5384

    Rhonda

    Gentlemen,

    I am making my 1st trip to your fair city December 10th, I am trying to do some early scouting. I was hoping is see if anyone had any info on the following ladies.

    Rhonda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/all-am...-door/23718384

    Linda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/beauti...-milf/23718380

    Jude.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...shell/23718247

    Alexandra.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...-milf/23718208

    Debbie.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/spend-...thing/20781416

    Any help will be greatly appreciated. If any of you are ever around North Carolina I can return the favor.

    Moonshine.

  8. #5383

    Says She Squirts

    I'd be interested to know also. One EB review isn't enough for me to go on. And the price quoted in the review was $$. Not sure of length or msog. Looks very interesting though. Hopefully, someone here has more intel.

  9. #5382
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohzoofun  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for this, been awhile since I have been with a girl with some big meaty pussy lips. Will be in Vegas for a bit and hoping to find that right gal. Thanks!
    Here you go.

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../38403623/Lips

  10. #5381

    Vegas escort with big lips

    I'm looking for this, been awhile since I have been with a girl with some big meaty pussy lips. Will be in Vegas for a bit and hoping to find that right gal. Thanks!

  11. #5380

  12. #5379
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoSolis  [View Original Post]
    [DeletedbyAdmin]

    .......


    Seriously? You wasted your yearly post on this?

    A2[/blue]
    Funnier than shit ahahaha, so he posted once a year and you fucking wiped him out? Cmon I still want to see it.

  13. #5378

    My turn to contribute.

    I have a few regulars who I consider awesome and never see them talked about. So let me throw my 2 cents in.

    I usually go for the more alternative but I like all types.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2951465

    This one known as kerri or kyra. Pink hair round ass.

    Super fun all natural breast.

    YMMV on some things.

    But guaranteed bbj CfS and daty. I usually get msog.

    Higher at $$. 5 but worth it. Lmk if try it a feel differently.

    I'll try and post more reply to anyone seen this one more often cause I'm lazy and haven't been sharing. Let Myra know whisper sent ya. I'm going to see her this week.

  14. #5377
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #5376

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape