Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 930 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 13939
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5374
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Seriously? You wasted your yearly post on this?

    A2

  2. #5373

    Friday Evening with Asian Ling

    http://asianescortbabes.com/wp-conte...ing-pic-03.png

    Good day gents, I was in the mood for Asian last night and after much research online I decided to call ling from the Asian escort website. Screening was done fairly quick and I didn't mind answering their questions. Set up a date Friday evening with Ling and kept my old fingers crossed.

    Met her in the lobby of my hotel and we had a drink at the bar and headed up to my room. Now honestly I'm not sure it was the exact girl in the picture but she was smoking hot. Young, porcelain skin and all dolled up. English very very limited. She got undressed and my jaw hit the floor. Flawless body and I couldn't believe I was getting ready to fuck such a beautiful girl. I'm old, hard of hearing, arthritis, sight acts up, so I will enjoy my life in my old age!! LOL.

    Everything covered and once she climbed on top and I looked into that beautiful face I came like a volcano. Sorry guys, my multiple positions days are slowly going away. She was very tight, clean shaven and allowed kissing with no tongue. We had a drink afterwards as she was in no rush and neither was I. Lot of fun with Ling.

    God bless Las Vegas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ling-pic-01.jpg‎  

  3. #5372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuffles  [View Original Post]
    I always thought this was a scam website. If these girls are legit, then my schedule just very busy for my next visit.
    Well, it's an agency so you know how that goes.

  4. #5371

    Jasmine you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    https://partygirlslv.com/model/jasmine/

    Flew in yesterday afternoon from my hometown of Orlando Florida. Decided to go with hotel Bellagio this trip and it seems to be very nice with excellent rooms and restaurants and great customer service. It was a long flight and I needed a massage and a quick release desperately. Called up 28 year old beauty Jasmine.

    Great communication and I met her in the lobby for an hour of her time. Looks even better in person and the boob's on this girl is fantastic. Went up to the room had glass of wine and some strawberries. She excused herself in the bathroom and came out in her birthday suit. Fantastic little body. Massage was ok as I've had better but the tits on this girl more than made up for it. Kissing was allowed and I finished with a hand job.

    What a way to start my trip! Thank you Jasmine and I love Las Vegas!
    Wow, Thank you much for the review!

    But inquiring minds would like to know.

    Mediocre massage.

    A little kissing.

    HJ.

    Just what was the price range? I take it no fee to show up bullshit and then upsell for every item added?

    If she is a legit, non-agency, non-vegas upsell, I'll be the first to call her!!

  5. #5370
    I always thought this was a scam website. If these girls are legit, then my schedule just very busy for my next visit.

  6. #5369
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    https://partygirlslv.com/model/jasmine/

    Flew in yesterday afternoon from my hometown of Orlando Florida. Decided to go with hotel Bellagio this trip and it seems to be very nice with excellent rooms and restaurants and great customer service. It was a long flight and I needed a massage and a quick release desperately. Called up 28 year old beauty Jasmine.

    Great communication and I met her in the lobby for an hour of her time. Looks even better in person and the boob's on this girl is fantastic. Went up to the room had glass of wine and some strawberries. She excused herself in the bathroom and came out in her birthday suit. Fantastic little body. Massage was ok as I've had better but the tits on this girl more than made up for it. Kissing was allowed and I finished with a hand job.

    What a way to start my trip! Thank you Jasmine and I love Las Vegas!
    Nice report. Will be there soon myself. Is the website legit? As in pretty straight forward and upfront? Looking for massage w / HE. Possibly FS if I'm not too tired. TIA!

  7. #5368

    I love Las Vegas

    https://partygirlslv.com/model/jasmine/

    Flew in yesterday afternoon from my hometown of Orlando Florida. Decided to go with hotel Bellagio this trip and it seems to be very nice with excellent rooms and restaurants and great customer service. It was a long flight and I needed a massage and a quick release desperately. Called up 28 year old beauty Jasmine.

    Great communication and I met her in the lobby for an hour of her time. Looks even better in person and the boob's on this girl is fantastic. Went up to the room had glass of wine and some strawberries. She excused herself in the bathroom and came out in her birthday suit. Fantastic little body. Massage was ok as I've had better but the tits on this girl more than made up for it. Kissing was allowed and I finished with a hand job.

    What a way to start my trip! Thank you Jasmine and I love Las Vegas!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lve00047-285x400.jpg‎   featured-lve00136.jpg‎  

  8. #5367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumawrx  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this up. I will be in Vegas next month and she is my type. Responded to my text pretty quickly and said she is 100% full service GFE (her words). Hopefully someone has experience with her.
    450/ hr? That's total GPS. Do some research. You can find better and less expensive.

  9. #5366
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    All of the pictures are from an instagram page with quit a few followers including mommy. Looks like she is currently in Las Vegas, I won't post the link in case that breaks some rule here about posting personal information. Either pm me for it or just Google the pictures and they will take you there. Hard to tell with this one but I have seen a provider here in LV use pictures from a real life instagram on her hooker ad. So you never know for sure but it raises a huge red flag.
    Good find Forest. I found her IG, I checked tineye before posting and nothing came up, never thought to search google. I may have to pass on this one. Thanks again.

  10. #5365

    Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumawrx  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this up. I will be in Vegas next month and she is my type. Responded to my text pretty quickly and said she is 100% full service GFE (her words). Hopefully someone has experience with her.
    All of the pictures are from an instagram page with quit a few followers including mommy. Looks like she is currently in Las Vegas, I won't post the link in case that breaks some rule here about posting personal information. Either pm me for it or just Google the pictures and they will take you there. Hard to tell with this one but I have seen a provider here in LV use pictures from a real life instagram on her hooker ad. So you never know for sure but it raises a huge red flag.

  11. #5364

    Looking for an awesome night in Vegas

    Hey guys, long time monger is looking for a hook up in Vegas. Would be awesome to have a great girl for escort to a show and having fun afterwards. No experience in Vegas though. Your help is much appreciated. IM me if you have suggestions. Thank you so much. I will help you if you come to visit Seattle!!

  12. #5363
    Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard of this beauty. She got me really curious and I'm debating rather or not to pull the trigger and possible book her. She definitely looks fun to be with. https://tryst.link/escort/angelique-gunn.
    Bumping this up. I will be in Vegas next month and she is my type. Responded to my text pretty quickly and said she is 100% full service GFE (her words). Hopefully someone has experience with her.

  13. #5362

    Did she leave town?

    Did she get enough for a ticket? What are her rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...084/7023424315

    She needs help to get a plane ticket out of Vegas.


    She is looking to meet tonight. Safety is very important to her in all ways.

    21 and looks younger.

  14. #5361

    Need help

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    She still available? Have you seen her?
    She is gone.

  15. #5360
    Quote Originally Posted by NorinRad  [View Original Post]
    WOW, after reading many reports, had high hopes. Not enough time or energy to try and look for gals outside the clubs, and I don't stay up late enough at night to troll for Casino Girls. Had been given a suggestion to see Rachel Miller. Went thru her screening, not a painless process, and sadly, the visit was very disappointing. Nice girl, actually younger than I thought she'd be, but no enthusiasm at all, and cannot recommend and would not repeat.

    Looked at several sites, found lots of great photos, but wasn't willing to take the chance on the $200 "promise" followed by the upsell in the room, and would never try calling anyone from a flyer or card passed out on the street. Great job to anyone who has success doing this.

    Never thought it would be so difficult in the Land of Sin to find a quality hook-up, thought I had done my homework prior to, must have been my bad? LOL.
    Wow good to know. She was on my short list for an upcoming visit. Guess now back to looking more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape