Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 28081
-
10-31-19 23:25 #10696Senior Member

Posts: 242Convoy massage
Usually they come through for me. Popped in last week, saw candy. Worst ever. Horrible massage. Wouldn't touche boys even after prompting. Horrible mechanical he. Almost lost wood, LOL. Not going back for a while, many other AMPs to chose from.
-
10-31-19 23:03 #10695Regular Member

Posts: 14North County Love? Anyone? Bueller?
Alright, so few reports and intel for Oside / north county, which is a bummer right now, thought I'd recap a bunch of recent visits and observations:
- Most of the parlors are middle aged / older Chinese women, with a few exceptions like Sak* that employs some Thai girls in San Marcos.
- Carlsbad has l*why energy, and Blue in the village, the rest are all legit or crapshoots.
- Lots of precaution lately, girls need you to initiate action before engaging.
- all are 60/40 houses.
- Oceanside has Ocean, Jin, and a couple more on 76 and 78, all the same story, some 40/40 or the ones near college+Oceanside BLVD which are bullshit (steer clear).
- rubmaps bordering on useless.
- AMPs with local girls (typically older / white / expensive) are the only reliable avenues.
Generally I'm bummed out at the slowness and lack of variety and enthusiasm. How can both tourist heavy coastal towns next to a marine base with such gritty vibes be so uninspired in this arena?
Escondido is too far for those last minute decisions and frankly mostly disappointing, and San Marcos is littered 40/40 older shops that's uninspired. All action is in Mission Valley or south, just a bummer. Vista is just confusing, I'm not sure there are any in Vista period that aren't legit, weird.
Would love some new credible intel if anyone has any about north county, I'm tired of driving 45 min for fun and I've burned a lot of cash chasing dead ends. PM or share if you can, would love to know what I'm missing. Or confirm I'm right and must continue with treks south.
-
10-31-19 16:06 #10694Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for White and blonde
Recently going to visit San Diego from Phoenix. Looking for white and blonde. Is there any recommendations?
-
10-31-19 10:49 #10693Senior Member

Posts: 60Skinny
Have you found any real skinny Asian yet? Most guys don't like real skinny so when I hear about one, they usually aren't too skinny. If you find one, I'd like to know. I love the real skinny ones. I heard Annie in PB is skinny but I haven't verified yet.
Originally Posted by Pain2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 18:46 #10692Regular Member

Posts: 79 SPA in PB
New to the forum, not to the hobby. Went to 9 Spa today after reading a recent recommendation on here. My results were a little different, but overall its was worth the cost. First when walking in the place stinks of cat piss, like really strong. Standard meet and greet, I requested Amy as that was what the previous reviewer wrote about. I found her to be a 5 looks, 4 massage, but 8 on the end. She is chunky, baby damage and huge floppy tits. Massage was pretty bad, on flip she immediately offered all, I opted for BJ. She did as was noted, paid attention to balls and shaft, then CBJ, but when pushed she also took the DT which was a great surprise as those aren't too easy to find. 40/30 and then she wanted 100, gave her 75 and she was ok with it. For a little over a 100 worth a quick pit stop. 50/50 on return trip. If any of you all know any DT specialists I'm all ears.
-
10-29-19 14:27 #10691Senior Member

Posts: 27Healthy Spa Poway
Good morning, I want to shout out to Judy at Healthy Spa. If you go to Localflavors.com and use the zip code 921X8 to search you will find their discount coupons. Good bargains all of them. No shower, bummer but The 70 min is a great bargain when used early in the day or towards the end of the evening. Judy is a MILF, late 30's, average size and great attitude. I'm not good on B's but if you pressed me I'd say straight B cup, nice shape and nice butt. Asked for firm and got firm, has a good feel for where the knots are and works hard at getting them all out. Not much teasing during the therapeutic session, when done, all oil wiped up and the tease begins, decent reaching under and allowing OTC with under the blouse and some gentle play. Will go as slow or fast as you want, finish is good, not over the top great. Finished with 15 min foot / leg massage. She remembers me each time I go. Nice clean up and water to go. I will repeat, making sure I shower / clean up before. Nice discount with coupon.
-
10-29-19 01:55 #10690Regular Member

Posts: 14Oceanside Miss Kim Report
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128225
Hi all, long time watcher, though it time give back and since I've been on a small rampage, I got a few reviews.
This one's for Miss Kim (misskim92008). I had seen Kerry a few times who raved about Kim, and thought I'd take the chance. I texted her mid week a couple weeks back and she said she'd see me if I'd be fine going to her place instead of her office, which she was between locations.
I was good to go after a phone call / quick screen. Once I arrived, I waited a bit in the parking lot until she called me back, then made my way to her place.
When I walked in I could see why all the talk about Miss Kim, she's way better looking in person, lots of tattoos and super sexy. I quickly rinsed, and got on the table, she's a CMT and we talked a bit about trouble areas and she worked through incredibly well. With a combination of stretches, deep tissue, and some techniques I've forgotten what they were called.
Kim is a chatterbox, which is fine with me, I enjoy hearing the various stories of how she got to where she is, her family, and it's clear she loves doing what she does, but not my cup of tea.
On the flip she took off her top and I got to see he very perky (fake and beautiful) breasts, which she admitted was not the normal first time approach, but it was hot and we had been cracking up and having fun. She did some more massaging, working her way down into a HJ and some excellent Russian. I popped on her chest, which was great, but there were a couple of cats side eyeing me. I showered and left.
I'd probably see her again once she gets back into an office, or maybe on one of her bonus days like my bday, who knows.
Hope that helps, I'm in North County (Carlsbad / Oceanside) so always looking for intel as it's a mixed bag up here.
-
10-29-19 00:37 #10689Banned Member

Posts: 3075Convoy Massage
I've never met Sara, but with two recent positive mentions of her I might have to make a visit there soon. I love a slow and rhythmic ending after a great massage.
Originally Posted by FunTimes2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 00:30 #10688Banned Member

Posts: 3075Auburn
Thanks Relief!
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
This is why I like this board. Intel like these are helpful for all of us.
If I'm going to be paying almost $200 for a "Nuru" massage (probably just body slides) I don't want it to feel like I'm getting a mediocre massage from a friend. I would rather spend an extra $60 and get a passionate, GFE love making session with a known hottie at an AAMP.
-
10-28-19 21:23 #10687Senior Member

Posts: 67Convoy Massage
I had a lot of free time this weekend so I decided to visit Convoy Massage that so many members have posted about. I knew that this place is a standard rub-and-tug location so some expectations were somewhat muted. Parking the mall that the spa is located at is busy but I was able to find a parking space. Entered the spa and was greeted by a early 40's lady with long dark hair and daisy duke shorts. Nice body for her age too. Opted for a half hour and paid the house fee of. 40. I was escorted to the massage room and told to get comfortable. A few minutes later in enters Sara. I would guess she's mid to late 30's with a nice body for her age too. Good English and we talked for a few minutes, mentioning to her it's been a long time since I've been to this location. Sara began to massage me while I laid face down and I was surprised how well it was. She definitely knows what she's doing and it felt great. Very minimal sensual touching with the occasional brush of her legs to my hands or her sitting atop of me while working on my shoulders. After the hot towel cleanup came the flip over. Now I could enjoy seeing her while she massaged my chest and nipples. Asked if I wanted junior massaged and I said yes. Sara uses a good amount of oil and has a rhythmic HJ technique that was slow and enjoyable. Allowed for OTC roaming and provided a few moans to help the process along. She then went from HJ to using her forearms to massage junior which was a new sensation that got me really going. Those long strokes soon had me pop pretty good. Sara cleaned me up with another hot towel and I got dressed while she walked out. Soon after she came back with water and I tipped. 60, which she thanked me. Great lady and super nice. I would highly recommend but know that this is strictly a rub / tug session. Which I surprising found to be both exciting and relaxing.
-
10-28-19 21:20 #10686Senior Member

Posts: 132I thought she was ok
Saw her earlier this year, when she first started back again to the scene. Before the flip, she said only touching and no sucking cause the sucking is only for her baby. Skinny fat body with great tits (with some sag). IMO, she looks mid 40's although she's really early to mid 30's. Vibe felt more like a mediocre massage with a friend then out nowhere ending with a HJ.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 18:39 #10685Senior Member

Posts: 313More resources
Thank you A2 for clearing this up. It is correct if the cops want to know, it is likely they already known before any of you even post. I do know though more resources are being put in place to investigate these 'places'. Over the last few months I've gone to multiple community events and each time the San Diego the was there as a guest speaker. She spoke countless times about human trafficking as one of her top priorities in addition to combating what she referred to as "pop up brothels".
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
She never when in to detail of the laws she was referring about pushing to get passed, but we will see in the future what comes of it, until then be safe and enjoy.
-
10-28-19 15:54 #10684Regular Member

Posts: 18Normal HE
Made a visit in August. Standard 40 for 30 minutes, good HE for 40. The girl was not anything special. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Buza951
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 15:19 #10683Regular Member

Posts: 11Can you send me a msg with info on who does this?
Originally Posted by Whoopster
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 08:57 #10682Banned Member

Posts: 3075Auburn
Thank you Rkriebel. This was very helpful. I've been wanting to check her out. With her new rates, I might have to add her to my TDL.
Originally Posted by Rkriebel872
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




