Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10691

    Auburn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rkriebel872  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice, one of which was nuru. Really nice girl that I thought was very attractive. Thin with soft skin, cute face. The pictures are real. She was nude for nuru, but for me it felt like more like a body-slide situation. I haven't had a lot of nuru, but I've been with other providers who climb on the table and make their body much more available and I get the sense they are way more into the experience. If Auburn were like that, looking the way she does, I would see her all the time.

    I'd be really interested to hear from others who have seen Auburn to see what their experience with her is vs other providers.
    Thank you Rkriebel. This was very helpful. I've been wanting to check her out. With her new rates, I might have to add her to my TDL.

  2. #10690

    Know knots

    Ok, the giu that suggested know knots. A+. Thin, young, fairly large breasts. Tight. A little pricey but I'm not from around here so maybe trays the going rate, 6 for the house 1/2 hour and 100 for topless HJ.

    Now I just need a solid backup, she hardly touched my back. Any suggestions on where to go for a really good back rub, no runny business?

  3. #10689

    Auburn

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Any intel on Auburn is greatly appreciated. Fairly reasonable rates for Nuru. I know some will advertise Nuru, but they only do basic body slides. Is Auburn's Nuru done in the nude? How's her looks, attitude, performance?

    Thanks guys!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136923
    I've seen her twice, one of which was nuru. Really nice girl that I thought was very attractive. Thin with soft skin, cute face. The pictures are real. She was nude for nuru, but for me it felt like more like a body-slide situation. I haven't had a lot of nuru, but I've been with other providers who climb on the table and make their body much more available and I get the sense they are way more into the experience. If Auburn were like that, looking the way she does, I would see her all the time.

    I'd be really interested to hear from others who have seen Auburn to see what their experience with her is vs other providers.

  4. #10688

    9 Spa

    Was in SD for a vacation and stopped by 9 Spa on Garnett twice while there. Met Amy on the first trip, and scheduled a second visit later that week.

    Paid house fee for the hour, $. 6, which is cheaper than most other places in the area.

    About Amy.

    Appearance: For am AMP, I'd say a 7/8. She's about 5'4 and weighs about 115 lbs. Very pretty, and has very nice C breasts. For a Chinese woman she has great curves, and a great ass. No baby damage, although she does have a 5 year old back in China. Overall great body.

    Attitude: She seems to very much enjoy herself, and what she does. She enjoys talking, and English is good. She doesn't rush, and truly does every she can to make sure you enjoy yourself.

    Performance: I can't complain about any of it. She does CBJ, but before the cover she literally makes love to your tool. Lots of ball sucking, taint play, shaft attention. It was actually so good, the first time I actually came all over her face, total accident but she laughed. We also enjoyed cg, rcg, missionary, doggie, as well as using the chair and wall in the room. She's very flexible, and each visit there were msog. The second visit we ended spending about 1. 5 hours and I left completely drained, 3 X.

    She'll be here for another month before going to LA for a few months. She also has been here 3 years and in 2 more years she plans to open her own place.

    Enjoy.

  5. #10687
    Administrator


    Posts: 5256

    I'll take this one

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine thinks she was targeted by the cops recently, they came in asking a lot of questions about her so I can't help but think that this "crack down" might be related.

    The city government and police are public employees tasked with preserving the public good, however the amount of time and money that they want to spend preventing lonely men from spending an hour with a woman's touch is amazing misguided focus on priorities and disgusting waste of taxpayers money. What two consenting adults do behind closed doors out of the publics view is not the business of city government . This is an unwelcome intrusion into the personal lives of the members of society

    On a separate note, I've had new members with no reviews and no history start asking me very specific questions about providers.

    Is this a coincidence.
    Yes, it's absolutly a coincidence. It's a coincidence for several reasons

    1. There are 400,000 registered members on this forum, many of them never post until they want to know something so that's literally 100's of thousands of potential first time posters.
    2. Cops do not, never have, nor never will use this forum to "gain intel" because that's what you're really saying. They don't "gain intel" here for several reasons, it's hearsay, it can't be used for anything. None, literally not a one of you guys knows anything that the cops have not long already known. That is what they do all day long and people who hate hookers call them all the fucking time to tell them some hooker is working in the neighborhood. if they could use the information here do you really think that they would wait for you guys to post it?
    3. Fucking new guys ask questions, it happens all over the forum. There were probably black cats near all those places that got busted as well do black cats cause MP's to get busted.
    4. And this is the biggest. Of the two million posts that are on this forum ZERO have been used in court.

    This post got two assholes that should have been banned banned so no real loss but the real damage with posts like this is the uncertainty they cause.

    For 19 years guys have been complaining about new guys posting and in the overwhelming number of cases no hookers were busted where it happened.

    Please don't do this again. There is no connection, there never has been a connection and there never will be. Cops know MP's open before you guys do, the clerks that take the license application call them up and tell them and then they go check them out, if hooker types are working there they look closer, when they find cum stained Kleenex in the trash they send in UC's. Then they bust them when they are told to bust them. It's the same process all across the USA and it has nothing to do with posts on this forum.

    A2

  6. #10686

    Moon Spa (VIP spa)

    Hello gents just posting my Sat night find. Met up with Sophia at moon spa on mission gorge Rd. Stayed for a hr with HF of 70. Sophia is damn hot Latina, a slender hour Glass figure with great natural D's maybe DD but big tits none the less. And an ass to match, I would peg her age around 33-35. But very attractive she didn't negotiate the tip until the end. Her massage was okay very fast and hard then she transitions to a kissing / Nuru massage with her tits out all the while rubbing the jewels. I opted just for a HJ even though she offered FS which I would have jumped on if my whiskey dick was agreeing with me. The only negative I'd have to say about her is that this ***** is delusional with her pricing. I gave her 40 for the HJ and she said "no no no it's 100" I was like ***** please it's 60 max and stood firm. So that being said I could only imagine what she ll charge for FS. I offered to help her relocate to another AMP but may reconsider with that upcharge. I ll probably repeat if she gets her prices straight.

    Also if any of you mongers have some big tit leads for FS (other then the popular obvious ones I. E. Aleczis / Rhonda / Michelle / Destiny) Please PM me the info. I will be happy to reciprocate the Intel.

    I recently stumbled across some diamonds in the form of short (borderline midget) beautiful Korean spinners age 20 and 24.

    Happy and Safe huntings why'all!

  7. #10685

    Well said.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    WannaGoTo posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  8. #10684

    Thank you for the information

    I have read some of her commentary before but she is a prolific writer with a lot of interesting content that I have not seen before.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't read it already, I think you would like this blog very much:

    https://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com

  9. #10683
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]

    Speak out against attempted legislation based on the lies and misinformation.

    Human sexuality and the freedom to have opportunity to have a healthy sex life really is an inalienable human right.

    It doesn't matter if it's in a personal relationship or in a massage parlor, The right to have sex is still the birthright of every human being.
    If you haven't read it already, I think you would like this blog very much:

    https://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com

  10. #10682

    Lulu from you Spa gone?

    First of all, maybe it's me, but Lulu over at you spa gave one of the best BBBJCIM. Plus she provided a legit massage to start. It's funny she would always have the same Chinese CD in the player each time and I came to memorize the songs, what order they were in but never knew what they were about. Seems like she moved on from you Spa, are there any Lulu fans out there who have any intel they can share on her whereabouts? Speaking of Lemon Grove you old timers remember Caprice and Norma? She gave a great BBBJ. Too bad they got busted many moons ago.

    Since my standby Lulu may be gone does anyone have any references they can share of either a parlor girl or private girl that provides a legit massage followed by mind blowing BBBJ / cim / ws? Any recommendations for solid massage with BBBJCIM finish is greatly appreciated.

    What about Lyndsey Luxx? She was gone for a while but is back. On another board there were good reviews about her oral prowess and she currently advertises a $200 massage in Miramar. I had an appointment scheduled with her but she flaked on me. Anyone seen her for the massage?

    I have some regular girls I see for solid BBBJCIM but they don't do massage and would be happy to trade intel on those but since that's not the purpose of this forum I won't provide this info in this post.

  11. #10681

    Olive leaf

    [QUI too would like info details on this spa.

  12. #10680

    Message Wen San Marcos

    Just paid my second visit in 2 weeks with Coco, she says she is new there. Petite, mom next door type, about 35/40 years old, attractive, wearing t shirt, denim shorts, and (ugh) pantyhose. Gave good theraputic massage both times, strong hands, light teasing until the flip. Gave an OK HE, hot towel clean up, and continued massage til hour was up. Will repeat, but probably a lot less frequently--she was good mostly for the massage, HE was just OK. . 4 and. 4.

  13. #10679

    Annie at A-spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    Sorry forgot to mention A-spa.

    Also saw another girl on the way out, early 20's very very cute face, on the thinner side with prolly A's if you're ok with that. Would definitely see her.
    I think my other post didn't go up (maybe user error on my side), but met Annie:

    Mid 30's.

    5 ft.

    C cups (with some sag).

    Some chub on the midsection.

    Quiet the entire time (I was too).

    Very cute face.

    She did a good dry massage using her knees to apply some pressure. Would repeat!

  14. #10678

    McDini's. Not what is used to be

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to check this place out. Incidentally, I've been to the Paradise Bar and Grill a few times. It is said to be a meeting place for swingers on Friday nights. One time it had the stereotypical older swinger crowd and a few random single guys. Another time, later in the evening, there were a few very attractive women. I don't know if they were on the prowl so to speak or if they were just finishing up their night out at this location.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/paradise-lo...rill-san-diego
    I stopped in this past Friday for the first time in almost 6 months and it wasn't what is used to be. One cute bartender who's.

    "Auntie" owns the place. She might be worth investing a little time in for something casual but not a pay for play type.

    A few older filipinas (50+) that probably could have been picked up but not what I was looking for that night otherwise the place was pretty empty.

    Bartender said the place has been very slow the past few months. I'm guessing it's pretty hit or miss now. Or maybe there aren't many ships deployed LOL.

  15. #10677

    Convoy Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHead  [View Original Post]
    Big thanks to RChangDatyKing for recommendation.

    I was greeted by Sara at the front desk. She is her late 30's early 40's, was wearing a mini dress and was very friendly. She has little meat on the bones but I still found her attractive and her attitude gave me the impression she would be a lot of fun. A girl poked her head out of a room (Anna), as I was being lead to my room, and instantly, Anna knew I have never visited her before (I have never been to Convoy massage previously). She asked I've even been there before and I responded in typical rookie fashion "first time". I don't know why I answered honestly.

    Anna.

    The massage was excellent. Not sensual in any way, but one of the best therapeutic massages I've ever had. I could have fallen asleep. She never brushed against my arms or indicated there would be any extras until just before hot towel and flip. Junior was still sleeping after the flip. Her technique was very methodical, and not rushed at all. She made me very happy. She moved closer so I could rub and touch her OTC. I really liked her technique. Her English is very good and we had a nice conversation. She is a sweet girl. No discussion about the tip either which I liked. Fourty for the hr and tipped sixty.

    I will see her again. Be safe, be respectful, and have FUN brothers.
    Anna is awesome. She gives an excellent therapeutic massage and is very easy on the eyes.

    I've never seen Sara before. I love some meat on a attractive lady so I might have to give her a try.

    CoCo there is fairly attractive as well and has some nice curves. She gives an excellent massage.

    Thanks Happy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape