The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Whatever happened to...

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 150 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2236
This blog is moderated by ActionJohn
  1. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBrand  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember her name, but she worked out of a townhouse in Marietta on Bells Ferry. In her ads, she never showed her face and she always wore a large hat. She'd also offer specials from time to time if you made donations for animal rescue. I only saw her a couple of times, but always really enjoyed it.
    Andrea,

    I think she is still around, just can; t find her ad. She was from up North originally. Nice session, but nothing more than HE and some topless. Her massage was goo, teasing was so-so but worth it overall. She was into animals and ran specials where she woudl give some of the donation to some charity if I recall.

  2. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBrand  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember her name, but she worked out of a townhouse in Marietta on Bells Ferry. In her ads, she never showed her face and she always wore a large hat. She'd also offer specials from time to time if you made donations for animal rescue. I only saw her a couple of times, but always really enjoyed it.
    Is this the one you're looking for?

    https://bodyrubentertainment.wixsite.com/elite-bodyrubs

  3. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvOral69  [View Original Post]
    Been almost 2 years since I seen her I still text her from time to time but she don't respond. Have you had any luck.
    Well, she had a kid at some point as was working a more "9-5" style job, just seeing regulars (after 5) for a while, and then kind of went dark.

    Probably retired. For now.

    O.

  4. #853

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Camhh  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking it was Andrea?

    I think she's still active.
    Yes, you're exactly right: https://atlanta.rubratings.com/121142.

  5. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhh  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking it was Andrea?

    I think she's still active.
    Yes that's Andrea. I used to see her quite often. I still have the digits I was using to contact her, if you'd like a PM. Not sure if it's still valid but probably is.

  6. #851

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Camhh  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking it was Andrea?

    I think she's still active.
    Andrea is still active. Good rub and you leave happy. She started with a new ad campaign a year or so ago, which gives you more options, but at a higher price. Very comfortable townhome with shower and snacks!

  7. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBrand  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember her name, but she worked out of a townhouse in Marietta on Bells Ferry. In her ads, she never showed her face and she always wore a large hat. She'd also offer specials from time to time if you made donations for animal rescue. I only saw her a couple of times, but always really enjoyed it.
    I am thinking it was Andrea?

    I think she's still active.

  8. #849

    Marietta Massage

    I can't remember her name, but she worked out of a townhouse in Marietta on Bells Ferry. In her ads, she never showed her face and she always wore a large hat. She'd also offer specials from time to time if you made donations for animal rescue. I only saw her a couple of times, but always really enjoyed it.

  9. #848

    London Ambition

    Quote Originally Posted by StarTrek993  [View Original Post]
    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/l...1e53c2d98b45af

    Anyone seen her recently? Lost contact with her about a year ago. Super cool chick and loved to please a dick.
    Been almost 2 years since I seen her I still text her from time to time but she don't respond. Have you had any luck.

  10. #847

    Beatrice

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyToBodyBri  [View Original Post]
    Those two were some sort of scam. Good to hear they apparently were legit. Both were cute but I preferred Shayla's look. I remember the tagline was "All that and a bag of chips!" LOL!
    If someone is not just using pictures this is the former Nadia.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/354869193059

  11. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBrand  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I can't believe she had a stroke. That's unfortunate, but I'm glad to know she's doing better. For FBSM, she was actually my #1, ATF. I've never found anyone else (with only 1 exception) with a technique quite as good as hers. I really wish she'd come back to ATL.
    I agree, she was pretty amazing and for a gal with no extras other than HE I wish I could see her all the time.

  12. #845

    Jewel

    This blast from the past hit me up last week saying she was in town. I believe she moved to FL a few years ago. Her ad is below, hope the link still works. Anybody see her? She looks like she lost weight and has cut her hair. She could only do outcall so I didn't get a chance to see her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3060582

  13. #844

    I always thought

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMassageGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Nadia use to work with another girl Shayla out of condo in Smyrna.
    Those two were some sort of scam. Good to hear they apparently were legit. Both were cute but I preferred Shayla's look. I remember the tagline was "All that and a bag of chips!" LOL!

  14. #843

    Alisha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRob  [View Original Post]
    She moved a long time ago. She unfortunately had a stroke a while back, but is doing better. I email here occasionally. She was awesome and wish she would come back to ATL. I believe she is in Missouri now. She was in my top 3 for FBSM. Lovely gal with great sensual session. I always wished she offered extras, btu still awesome.
    Wow, I can't believe she had a stroke. That's unfortunate, but I'm glad to know she's doing better. For FBSM, she was actually my #1, ATF. I've never found anyone else (with only 1 exception) with a technique quite as good as hers. I really wish she'd come back to ATL.

  15. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBrand  [View Original Post]
    Tall FBSM brunette, she worked out of a townhouse in Alpharetta for quite some time. After she left the townhouse, she would work out of a hotel room near North Point Mall. Does anyone know if she's still around?
    She moved a long time ago. She unfortunately had a stroke a while back, but is doing better. I email here occasionally. She was awesome and wish she would come back to ATL. I believe she is in Missouri now. She was in my top 3 for FBSM. Lovely gal with great sensual session. I always wished she offered extras, btu still awesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape