Thread: Whatever happened to...
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2236
-
10-25-19 10:05 #841Senior Member

Posts: 113Nadia
Word search Beatrice on webcrawler. She's back after popping out a kid.
Originally Posted by OldMassageGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 09:07 #840Senior Member

Posts: 61Anyone know what happened to Nadia use to work with another girl Shayla out of condo in Smyrna.
-
10-24-19 13:17 #839Senior Member

Posts: 28Alisha
Tall FBSM brunette, she worked out of a townhouse in Alpharetta for quite some time. After she left the townhouse, she would work out of a hotel room near North Point Mall. Does anyone know if she's still around?
-
10-24-19 10:07 #838Senior Member

Posts: 201Genni / Gennifer?
Anyone remember Genni / Gennifer? I think she spelled it with a G. She was a blonde, probably 5'7" or so, nice trim body, big boobs. I think she might have been a former nurse or maybe an emt. She was indy and had incall in the Roswell / Alpharetta area. I saw her alot but then she raised her rates and stopped seeing her. She was very sweet, GFE and one of the few I'd call an ATF.
-
10-19-19 21:35 #837Senior Member

Posts: 173Reece
I pm'd several days ago. Which Reece are you talking about? There have been a few.
Originally Posted by HighFlyer21
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 21:33 #836Senior Member

Posts: 82Katie
Whatever happened to Katie. Super sexy, young mixed chick. Used to pick her up from her house in lawrenceville. Would love to reconnect.
-
10-14-19 11:18 #835Senior Member

Posts: 387Reece
Anyone see her lately? Lost her number. Can someone send. Thanks.
-
10-13-19 16:03 #834Senior Member

Posts: 58Melody
Yes she was great. She stopped once before so maybe she will return again.
Originally Posted by Rjintheatl
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 09:55 #833Senior Member

Posts: 382Yep. I was a fan of hers as well. Only had a few sessions with er but they were awesome.
Originally Posted by GetHot17
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 05:48 #832Regular Member

Posts: 3After 16th street they moved to nortshide and 14th. She then retired and moved to Athens, got a job with a construction firm, and last I heard had bf. Its been almost 2 years. Agree one of the best.
Originally Posted by GuptaNom
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 16:57 #831Regular Member

Posts: 4Mandi / Bailey - 16th St Atlanta
Does anyone know what ever happened to Mandi who also went by the name Bailey? She had an apartment on 16th street in Atlanta but has left there and numbers no longer work. Awesome provider. I reviewed her on the old defunct TER website, but I left the hobby for a while shortly before TER was shut down.
She used several numbers. A couple of them were:
470-XXX-0074.
678-XXX-8228.
-
10-03-19 15:24 #830Senior Member

Posts: 54BB anything
Dies Marilyn Melons do BBBJ or anything?
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 10:57 #829Senior Member

Posts: 308I would disagree, 2 totally different people. The pics are different, the phone #'s are different. I have known London for almost 9 years now. London did doubles with Melissa (aka Kami, aka Alex) in a Chamblee apartment for a little bit. Melissa and I still know each other, outside of the biz, we have got to become real good friends.
Originally Posted by JayBrand
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 23:46 #828Banned Member

Posts: 586One of the best ass eaters out there.
Originally Posted by GetHot17
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 23:03 #827Senior Member

Posts: 55Kami Michelle
I was a huge Kami fan and I know a few of you dirty fuckers were too. I did some research and it looks like she moved to Boston and has also graduated from just doing b2 b & BBBJ.












Reply With Quote




