Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12288

    Capri Fredericksburg

    Quote Originally Posted by Sias05  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to see she's in spotsylvania wanted to see if she's worth the ride.
    Capri is absolutely worth the drive, as long as you're comfortable with other guys (nothing bi). She is as hot as her pics / videos and she's free. Sometimes it's hard to set up a time, but if you can you have to.

  2. #12287

    Just wanted to see

    So I was searching the crawler. Came across this add. Texted the usual banter asked about donations.

    It was $$ for hhr told to rich for me came back with. 8 for Hhr by that point I ran out of time.

    If anybody has had spent time I would be greatly surprised!

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38413861/

  3. #12286

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FitzHugh  [View Original Post]
    She not bad, got the monkey, head game not bat. Rough looking body, don't go over. 4. she usually in West end.
    I reached out to her for more info out of curiosity. Once she she revealed her location I remembered her. My experience in the past was not a good one so I passed.

    RR.

  4. #12285

    Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been posted about before; I don't have a name to search though. I seem to remember the reviews being decent if you're ok with an older woman. Maybe even that she's better in person. Anyone have info?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/126902820643
    She not bad, got the monkey, head game not bat. Rough looking body, don't go over. 4. she usually in West end.

  5. #12284
    Quote Originally Posted by MineTooTell  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? She wants 140 for a HH. Couldn't find any reviews which always turns me away. Any help is appreciated.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y-blon/1841541
    There are a few reviews / comments about her on this board and the tidewater board. To sum it up pics are her but are old, she has a habit but she has decent skills and a good attitude.

  6. #12283

    Vikki

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up that Vikki's ad has the wrong number listed. 6296 is NOT active. If you have the 5778 number you're good to go.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...619&cityid=475
    Best BBBJ out there. Slim body and cute face. She allows Cim for a higher donation. YMMV. Damage was. 6.

  7. #12282

    Teanna trump

    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    The number points to a few Pornstars but Teanna's IG shows her at Exxxotica currently so odds are it is fake.
    I can confirm she was at exotica the whole weekend because I saw her there and met her.

    This person is a scam- they want money before you them.

  8. #12281

    Sky (6 ft)

    Just spent time with Sky. Must not be too busy. She responded right away and we were meeting less than an hour later. She's friendly, tall, and nice girl. BBBJ was very good with lots of attention. I only booked the HH but no rush at all. Cowgirl started and finished doggie. Both were nice rides. She seemed to be into it. She shares the room with another girl. So they take turns in the one bed room. Her roommate left as I arrived.

    Room had a heavy smoke smell. I had the smell on my clothes even though they never touched the bed. Overall not horrible. If I repeat then I'd meet the roommate next time.

  9. #12280

    Info

    I know she's been posted about before; I don't have a name to search though. I seem to remember the reviews being decent if you're ok with an older woman. Maybe even that she's better in person. Anyone have info?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/126902820643

  10. #12279
    I dreamt about going to Prince George to see the "MILF" duo. I showed up on time and they didn't answer the door. They double booked.

  11. #12278

    Star

    If you guys like petite spinners Star is awesome. Great head game and one of the tightest kitties around. Great girl.

  12. #12277

    Vikki

    Just a heads up that Vikki's ad has the wrong number listed. 6296 is NOT active. If you have the 5778 number you're good to go.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...619&cityid=475

  13. #12276
    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Tried texting and stopped responding. Almost looks too good to be true. Anyone have success?

  14. #12275

    Maria or Sweetie?

    I live in Charlottesville so time is limited for a drive to Richmond for play. For any of you who've seen both Maria and Sweetie which one would you go to first?

  15. #12274

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    She always been good for me. The box is always wet. Nice tight body.
    Saw her earlier and agree with the previous reviews. She is very petite, good attitude nice smooth skin. BBBJ, everything else covered. If you're a boob guy this one is not for you. If you just like them tiny and petite though, give this one a try. Little older than the girls I normally see but I was not disappointed. Rates very reasonable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape