Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,126 to 25,140 of 37358
-
10-25-19 16:40 #12233Senior Member

Posts: 581Kryss
I saw her this week. Have seen her many times and once her book is full she doesn't respond anymore. I guess you will have to keep rolling the dice until you get lucky or move on to someone else?
Originally Posted by Mj2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 15:47 #12232Senior Member

Posts: 116Linsey and roommate
She called said they were doing a double qv special for $. I had to try it out. Not bad for both on the mic taking direction and both taking the load. I guess whatever you want except Greek for that donation but I only went with the BJ. 1. 5 and 2 for longer but I was good with a not rushed qv.
-
10-25-19 15:00 #12231Senior Member

Posts: 63I saw her on Tuesday. She is good. I would be patient and check in until she gets back with you.
Originally Posted by Mj2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 14:36 #12230Senior Member

Posts: 52Kryss
I was wondering the same thing I have sent her texts and no response.
Originally Posted by Mj2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 14:02 #12229Senior Member

Posts: 373Foxy
Not the same. Foxy is still on vacation.
Originally Posted by HumDingerMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 14:00 #12228Senior Member

Posts: 373Utr girls
They are low volume and only see sm. There have been rm that have been disrespectful and sketchy. And generally wasted these girls time. If you have an appointment keep it or let them know in advance that you can't make it. They have a regular life as well. They take time to meet you guys.
-
10-25-19 11:48 #12227Banned Member

Posts: 201Please add me to the list
Of guys who would like Sweetie's contact info. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
EBob.
-
10-25-19 09:11 #12226Senior Member

Posts: 580She is around, I saw her yesterday. She said alot of people have been making appt and flaking on her but her services are exceptional as always!!
Originally Posted by Mj2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 23:04 #12225Regular Member

Posts: 8Kryss
Has anyone heard from Kryss lately? She seems to be off the grid. Any updates?
-
10-24-19 19:40 #12224Senior Member

Posts: 153She always been good for me. The box is always wet. Nice tight body.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 18:07 #12223Senior Member

Posts: 189Sabrina
Saw her this afternoon. Spot on review. Totally hot session. Will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 17:54 #12222Senior Member

Posts: 389Sweetie
If anyone would share sweetie's number with me via pm, I'd appreciate it and will share what I have in return.
Thanks.
-
10-24-19 16:54 #12221Senior Member

Posts: 47Foxykay
Saw this lady a few days back. She was very cute, but totally distant, with a little bit of rushing. Was on the phone the whole time we weren't involved In It. I won't be seeing her again.
I don't know if this is the same person you guys are calling foxy or not.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38196918/
-
10-24-19 15:28 #12220Senior Member

Posts: 131Sweetie
Spot on.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
Spot on. A true pleaser.
-
10-24-19 11:18 #12219Senior Member

Posts: 149Sweetie
Recently saw sweetie and she is definitely that nonetheless. Great communication and working with my crazy schedule. Very clean well mannered girl compared to a majority of what's in the 804 now. Really cute, especially if you're one for a few tattoos. I only opted for a head doctor appointment since I was short on time but holy hell, she might as well have a PHD in that LOL. Nice ass and rack to match as well.
Easily a 10/10. Will certainly repeat.












Reply With Quote






