Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 6974
-
11-01-19 08:28 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 208Me too
I get these replies constantly as well. Do NOT fall for it. If you donate, you will never see nor talk to them again.
Originally Posted by TheNovice
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 08:18 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 362Hey Vegas. I've had a WYP account for a while, so perhaps they've changed their policies since I signed up, but here's what they wanted from me:
Originally Posted by WhenInVegas
[View Original Post]
Like most of these services, creating an account is free. WYP does require a pic, and the first one I sent wasn't approved -- I can't remember why. So a human does go through each membership and approve photos -- a smiley face or a giant sausage probably wouldn't get approved. I'm not sure if blurring your face or putting a bar over your eyes for discretion would work, but I'd try it first if that's important to you.
After that, they didn't require any payment info prior to buying credits. You can browse the girls' ads and make "offers" but to write to them or read messages you have to buy credits. The unfortunate thing is that the # if credits it costs to talk to a girl in proportion to the offer you make. If you make a high offer for a pretty girl, it costs more to open a conversation. If you lowball the offer to simply open the convo and save $ on the contact (but intend to fully pay market rates for sex), she may think you're too cheap and not even reply to your offer. The girls aren't that smart and it's a shitty system.
As with all "seeking" sites, move all conversation about p4 p to text or you'll likely be banned.
Sometimes I think that WYP puts up fake ads to attract credit purchases / usage. I've written to a few TGTBT girls and have gotten an "offer accepted" back, only to never hear from them again. That costs money. Like I said, it's a shitty system.
That's pretty much it.
-
10-31-19 01:44 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 483Rest assured
I think I made her delete her profile after sending me the same message, my response wasn't very pleasent.
Originally Posted by TheNovice
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 14:21 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 114Out of curiosity, what was the donation for her time?
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 18:39 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 856Pics not recent
Much heavier than her pics while curvy might describe her overweight / BBW is more like it. Might be fat but fat chicks can suck great dick.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a2f29...8-5fc10b609378
-
10-26-19 20:36 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 856Pawg
This one is definitely a PAWG. Very enthusiastic and takes very good instructions. Seemed very happy with the $100 I gave her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d47a2...d-230c0a3cf304
-
10-21-19 16:53 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 1070The USA and Fifth Ave are probably 2 of the better motels in terms of safety and comfort, altho nothing is 100% guaranteed. Actually think both used to have same owner but not anymore.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 10:25 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 1715Pike
Yes there are plenty of "safe" places on the pike an a block north of pike in Wethersfired. Do some driving an pick one that works best for you. My fav room had mirrored ceiling. Up to you to pick what you deem safe an clean.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 20:27 #1926Regular Member

Posts: 18Berlin Turnpike? Safe places?
Originally Posted by AsianCarGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 23:39 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 65Plenty of places on the pike.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 22:49 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 58Yeah that's her, maybe a bit skinnier in person but definitely very cute.
Originally Posted by SamSonOV
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 10:36 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 116So are the pics her? She looks really cute!
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 21:01 #1922Regular Member

Posts: 18Is this a possible price range for getting a place?
Now that winter is coming is there any place that I can get for an hour that does not include seedy motels? I don't mind doing like 40 - 60 for a room. I only see like maybe the days in or motel 6. There just got to be a better option because air b and b is out (people and too expensive) and it is cold out now.
Anyone have any success with this? Where I am from is kind of far away from everything so would rather just grab a place after work, which is near CT "hotbeds."
Thank you!
-
10-17-19 07:14 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 1000This Tasty Treat
https://www.seeking.com/member/44ca8...a-169d14163eb3
Isn't so tasty. She is a straight up pay to play. Will work for less than you'd think as she is in difficult times and is cash poor. Nice enough person but lacks personality. On the Poo Scale of SA she is a solid 5. Unfortunately anything under an 8 is a no repeat for me. I've had a great run of ladies lately and am spoiled beyond belief!
Poo.
-
10-15-19 12:48 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 200I don't have a profile pic but I uploaded a private one of myself. When you make an offer to a person, only they will see the private one. It works great for me. I bought $50 worth of credits with a OneVanilla credit card from Walmart. I received a lot of accepted offers just don't have availability to get out there and meet them.
Originally Posted by WhenInVegas
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





