Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 6979
-
11-04-19 05:24 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 1000A Least She is Consist
I actually met with her and had a drink. Definitely a ten but so is a Ferrari. Both would be awesome to drive but just not practical.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
I am finding as of late consistency with a $400 asking price for a ppm. Most seem to be holding their grounds negotiating down only to 300. A few went as low as two and I almost jumped but I did find a sweet young thing from the area that was happy to take $150. We had a good time her being 21 and all, knew what she was doing in the sack. She did have a few rules such as she didn't want to suck cock and didn't want any cum to touch her any place. Still that tight young stuff is hard to beat!
Poo.
-
11-03-19 19:14 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 480Gps
Asking for a thousand per meet allowance, what's wrong with them.
https://www.seeking.com/member/819f4...2-366401433a42
-
11-02-19 13:10 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 311She is also listed on What's Your Price. She looks delicious, but I haven't made an offer yet. My sense is that she's not going to settle for what the STG girls get. She's probably going to want more.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 13:00 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 1000Have Any Of You
https://images.seeking.com/prod/phot...03610c261d.jpg
Had the pleasure of this woman's company? Two questions is so was it any good and what did she settle for? I am setting something up with her for next week. She is a pay to play type woman.
Poo.
-
11-01-19 22:15 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 480Katie
Saw her last week, easy setup, she drove to my place, pics are hers but she looked a bit different, not in a bad way though, lacks personality and smelled of smoke but had a good time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/913c4...5-a414f3c6dacc
-
11-01-19 08:28 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 208Me too
I get these replies constantly as well. Do NOT fall for it. If you donate, you will never see nor talk to them again.
Originally Posted by TheNovice
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 08:18 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 362Hey Vegas. I've had a WYP account for a while, so perhaps they've changed their policies since I signed up, but here's what they wanted from me:
Originally Posted by WhenInVegas
[View Original Post]
Like most of these services, creating an account is free. WYP does require a pic, and the first one I sent wasn't approved -- I can't remember why. So a human does go through each membership and approve photos -- a smiley face or a giant sausage probably wouldn't get approved. I'm not sure if blurring your face or putting a bar over your eyes for discretion would work, but I'd try it first if that's important to you.
After that, they didn't require any payment info prior to buying credits. You can browse the girls' ads and make "offers" but to write to them or read messages you have to buy credits. The unfortunate thing is that the # if credits it costs to talk to a girl in proportion to the offer you make. If you make a high offer for a pretty girl, it costs more to open a conversation. If you lowball the offer to simply open the convo and save $ on the contact (but intend to fully pay market rates for sex), she may think you're too cheap and not even reply to your offer. The girls aren't that smart and it's a shitty system.
As with all "seeking" sites, move all conversation about p4 p to text or you'll likely be banned.
Sometimes I think that WYP puts up fake ads to attract credit purchases / usage. I've written to a few TGTBT girls and have gotten an "offer accepted" back, only to never hear from them again. That costs money. Like I said, it's a shitty system.
That's pretty much it.
-
10-31-19 01:44 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 483Rest assured
I think I made her delete her profile after sending me the same message, my response wasn't very pleasent.
Originally Posted by TheNovice
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 14:21 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 114Out of curiosity, what was the donation for her time?
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 18:39 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 856Pics not recent
Much heavier than her pics while curvy might describe her overweight / BBW is more like it. Might be fat but fat chicks can suck great dick.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a2f29...8-5fc10b609378
-
10-26-19 20:36 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 856Pawg
This one is definitely a PAWG. Very enthusiastic and takes very good instructions. Seemed very happy with the $100 I gave her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d47a2...d-230c0a3cf304
-
10-21-19 16:53 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 1070The USA and Fifth Ave are probably 2 of the better motels in terms of safety and comfort, altho nothing is 100% guaranteed. Actually think both used to have same owner but not anymore.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 10:25 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 1715Pike
Yes there are plenty of "safe" places on the pike an a block north of pike in Wethersfired. Do some driving an pick one that works best for you. My fav room had mirrored ceiling. Up to you to pick what you deem safe an clean.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 20:27 #1926Regular Member

Posts: 18Berlin Turnpike? Safe places?
Originally Posted by AsianCarGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 23:39 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 65Plenty of places on the pike.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






