Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 18289
-
10-28-19 03:55 #11869Senior Member

Posts: 1149As someone stated, there's always risks involved with direct skin contact, exchanging saliva, especially doing it bare. Years back, some particular provider slide myself in and felt good but on the way home, I started to freak out thinking I did it bare with a pro. I went to STD clinic after two weeks and didn't catch anything, tho. When I do it bare, there is always a thought of what If I catch something each time still.
Originally Posted by KKW2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 20:44 #11868Senior Member

Posts: 69Its there as needed in case I catch something. The one time and only time I did get gonorrhea, I noticed the symptoms late night. I immediately took single 2 g dose of Azithromycin. Woke up next morning and symptoms were gone.
Originally Posted by Vajajalova
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 20:31 #11867Senior Member

Posts: 280There are risks for sure so don't let any of us convince you, convince yourself. I stay away from BB greek, this is one of the reasons diseases spread through the gay community so quicky. If you have dental issues like bleeding gums or open cavities then stay away from DATY.
Originally Posted by KKW2019
[View Original Post]
Just do what your comfortable with, if that is BBFS then have at it. I have been with hundreds of pros bare and just once caught the clap. That might have come from my civie girlfriend as she wasn't very upset when she found out she had it.
-
10-27-19 19:54 #11866Senior Member

Posts: 563Gonorrhea is so painful though! Ouch!
Originally Posted by Yiruma
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 04:46 #11865Senior Member

Posts: 7263There is always a "risk" whenever you see a girl! Regardless, if she allows BBFS or only covered? I've known several guys who've caught something by doing DATY, dfking, BBBJ and even snowballing.
Originally Posted by KKW2019
[View Original Post]
Yes, doing BBFS it's more a of a risk! But, you either do BBFS lifestyle or don't?
-
10-27-19 01:50 #11864Senior Member

Posts: 114Is there a reason you take both azithromycin and doxycycline?
Originally Posted by Yiruma
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 01:38 #11863Senior Member

Posts: 69The risks are blown out of proportion. I've done over 150+ Kgirls and 30+ Thai girls BBFS. Only caught gonorrhea once. I take Truvada daily. And have Azithromycin and Doxycycline in the medicine cabinet. For me, its YOLO.
Originally Posted by KKW2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 17:11 #11862Senior Member

Posts: 29BBFS safety
Happy Saturday Fellow mongers.
So just getting into the scene of BBFS, never really a big fan of BBFS with providers. However, by the number of BBFS enthusiasts on this site, I feel like its not that bad afterall? Is there a certain things that you guys do to keep yourself away from the harms way? Or do you guys just take the risk and YOLO? Hopefully, I could get some insights on BBFS.
Thanks.
-
10-25-19 16:14 #11861Senior Member

Posts: 181Tawney
Yep that is the one. She has bounced around a bit. She is good to satisfy the red head fetish. Ha ha.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
She seems to work out of hotel / motels then get a place for a bit but then goes back to the same circumstance that puts her into the no tell mo tel.
DGL.
-
10-23-19 15:52 #11860Senior Member

Posts: 387Yup what hapa said is good advice and most works.
It's what I try to do is stick to good regulars once you find them but hey some guys like to always look and try too. Good luck.
Still looking for my bbw MILF creampies for group fun in the ie area.
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 14:13 #11859Senior Member

Posts: 209Thanks!
I'll keep that in mind.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 14:06 #11858Senior Member

Posts: 209Thanks!
That makes sense.
Originally Posted by JackRabbitSlim
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 23:27 #11857Senior Member

Posts: 7263One thing is to be a repeat customer and the BBFS nod can be achieved. A lot of girls know that if you want BBFS you'll probably just see her once. If you see her again she will open up and have encountered this with many hx girls.
Originally Posted by JackRabbitSlim
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 20:39 #11856Senior Member

Posts: 7263ARe you referring to TawneysTreat03 from HX?
Originally Posted by DGoodLife
[View Original Post]
If yes, she NO longer has the incall by the big mall off Topanga. Met up with her about 3 weeks ago and did a bng in a shady parking lot close to her hotel. She kinda living out of hotels now and is still easy BBFS.
-
10-22-19 17:52 #11855Senior Member

Posts: 109Not really surprising
The girls read this site as well. And for most, providing BBFS is something they do on the down low. Once it becomes apparent that its out there, they tend to back off providing it. And they become suspicious of those who she has. But that doesn't mean that they will stop because they still need money and business still has to be conducted, so don't give up. Still possible to raise that percentage.
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





