Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 479 529 929 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 18290
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #11870

    BBFS risk is higher than CFS.

    I don't think there's anything you can do to change that, but I think it's possible to reduce your risk. I am still somewhat new at this so my idea of reducing risk may not be useful but maybe some of my ideas will be helpful to someone. Here's what I do to reduce risk.

    I stay away from junkies.

    I try to see someone who asks for my test result and able to show me hers.

    I try see someone who is more expensive.

    I try to see someone who is less well known for BBFS or offer it as default.

    I try to see as few BBFS providers as possible. Mostly, I see the same one until I grew tired of them.

    Finally, I get myself tested every month to reduce the damage if I do catch something.

    Quote Originally Posted by KKW2019  [View Original Post]
    Happy Saturday Fellow mongers.

    So just getting into the scene of BBFS, never really a big fan of BBFS with providers. However, by the number of BBFS enthusiasts on this site, I feel like its not that bad afterall? Is there a certain things that you guys do to keep yourself away from the harms way? Or do you guys just take the risk and YOLO? Hopefully, I could get some insights on BBFS.

    Thanks.

  2. #11869
    Quote Originally Posted by KKW2019  [View Original Post]
    Happy Saturday Fellow mongers.

    So just getting into the scene of BBFS, never really a big fan of BBFS with providers. However, by the number of BBFS enthusiasts on this site, I feel like its not that bad afterall? Is there a certain things that you guys do to keep yourself away from the harms way? Or do you guys just take the risk and YOLO? Hopefully, I could get some insights on BBFS.

    Thanks.
    As someone stated, there's always risks involved with direct skin contact, exchanging saliva, especially doing it bare. Years back, some particular provider slide myself in and felt good but on the way home, I started to freak out thinking I did it bare with a pro. I went to STD clinic after two weeks and didn't catch anything, tho. When I do it bare, there is always a thought of what If I catch something each time still.

  3. #11868
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajajalova  [View Original Post]
    Is there a reason you take both azithromycin and doxycycline?
    Its there as needed in case I catch something. The one time and only time I did get gonorrhea, I noticed the symptoms late night. I immediately took single 2 g dose of Azithromycin. Woke up next morning and symptoms were gone.

  4. #11867
    Quote Originally Posted by KKW2019  [View Original Post]
    Happy Saturday Fellow mongers.

    So just getting into the scene of BBFS, never really a big fan of BBFS with providers. However, by the number of BBFS enthusiasts on this site, I feel like its not that bad afterall? Is there a certain things that you guys do to keep yourself away from the harms way? Or do you guys just take the risk and YOLO? Hopefully, I could get some insights on BBFS.

    Thanks.
    There are risks for sure so don't let any of us convince you, convince yourself. I stay away from BB greek, this is one of the reasons diseases spread through the gay community so quicky. If you have dental issues like bleeding gums or open cavities then stay away from DATY.

    Just do what your comfortable with, if that is BBFS then have at it. I have been with hundreds of pros bare and just once caught the clap. That might have come from my civie girlfriend as she wasn't very upset when she found out she had it.

  5. #11866
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiruma  [View Original Post]
    The risks are blown out of proportion. I've done over 150+ Kgirls and 30+ Thai girls BBFS. Only caught gonorrhea once. I take Truvada daily. And have Azithromycin and Doxycycline in the medicine cabinet. For me, its YOLO.
    Gonorrhea is so painful though! Ouch!

  6. #11865
    Quote Originally Posted by KKW2019  [View Original Post]
    Happy Saturday Fellow mongers.

    So just getting into the scene of BBFS, never really a big fan of BBFS with providers. However, by the number of BBFS enthusiasts on this site, I feel like its not that bad afterall? Is there a certain things that you guys do to keep yourself away from the harms way? Or do you guys just take the risk and YOLO? Hopefully, I could get some insights on BBFS.

    Thanks.
    There is always a "risk" whenever you see a girl! Regardless, if she allows BBFS or only covered? I've known several guys who've caught something by doing DATY, dfking, BBBJ and even snowballing.

    Yes, doing BBFS it's more a of a risk! But, you either do BBFS lifestyle or don't?

  7. #11864
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiruma  [View Original Post]
    The risks are blown out of proportion. I've done over 150+ Kgirls and 30+ Thai girls BBFS. Only caught gonorrhea once. I take Truvada daily. And have Azithromycin and Doxycycline in the medicine cabinet. For me, its YOLO.
    Is there a reason you take both azithromycin and doxycycline?

  8. #11863
    Quote Originally Posted by KKW2019  [View Original Post]
    Happy Saturday Fellow mongers.

    So just getting into the scene of BBFS, never really a big fan of BBFS with providers. However, by the number of BBFS enthusiasts on this site, I feel like its not that bad afterall? Is there a certain things that you guys do to keep yourself away from the harms way? Or do you guys just take the risk and YOLO? Hopefully, I could get some insights on BBFS.

    Thanks.
    The risks are blown out of proportion. I've done over 150+ Kgirls and 30+ Thai girls BBFS. Only caught gonorrhea once. I take Truvada daily. And have Azithromycin and Doxycycline in the medicine cabinet. For me, its YOLO.

  9. #11862

    BBFS safety

    Happy Saturday Fellow mongers.

    So just getting into the scene of BBFS, never really a big fan of BBFS with providers. However, by the number of BBFS enthusiasts on this site, I feel like its not that bad afterall? Is there a certain things that you guys do to keep yourself away from the harms way? Or do you guys just take the risk and YOLO? Hopefully, I could get some insights on BBFS.

    Thanks.

  10. #11861

    Tawney

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    ARe you referring to TawneysTreat03 from HX?

    If yes, she NO longer has the incall by the big mall off Topanga. Met up with her about 3 weeks ago and did a bng in a shady parking lot close to her hotel. She kinda living out of hotels now and is still easy BBFS.
    Yep that is the one. She has bounced around a bit. She is good to satisfy the red head fetish. Ha ha.

    She seems to work out of hotel / motels then get a place for a bit but then goes back to the same circumstance that puts her into the no tell mo tel.

    DGL.

  11. #11860

    Yup what hapa said is good advice and most works.

    It's what I try to do is stick to good regulars once you find them but hey some guys like to always look and try too. Good luck.

    Still looking for my bbw MILF creampies for group fun in the ie area.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    I'll keep that in mind.

  12. #11859

    Thanks!

    I'll keep that in mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    One thing is to be a repeat customer and the BBFS nod can be achieved. A lot of girls know that if you want BBFS you'll probably just see her once. If you see her again she will open up and have encountered this with many hx girls.

  13. #11858

    Thanks!

    That makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbitSlim  [View Original Post]
    The girls read this site as well. And for most, providing BBFS is something they do on the down low. Once it becomes apparent that its out there, they tend to back off providing it. And they become suspicious of those who she has. But that doesn't mean that they will stop because they still need money and business still has to be conducted, so don't give up. Still possible to raise that percentage.

  14. #11857
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbitSlim  [View Original Post]
    The girls read this site as well. And for most, providing BBFS is something they do on the down low. Once it becomes apparent that its out there, they tend to back off providing it. And they become suspicious of those who she has. But that doesn't mean that they will stop because they still need money and business still has to be conducted, so don't give up. Still possible to raise that percentage.
    One thing is to be a repeat customer and the BBFS nod can be achieved. A lot of girls know that if you want BBFS you'll probably just see her once. If you see her again she will open up and have encountered this with many hx girls.

  15. #11856
    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    She is prob the easiest for BBFS, she has been around for a while on the westside and valley. With her just don't get into the water conversation. She will talk about alkeline water for hours. My cock in her mouth and she paused to tell me more about the water and how it benefites our bodies and even our cum. She is an odd duck. But probably hot when she was young, she has to be close to 53-58 now.

    DGL.
    ARe you referring to TawneysTreat03 from HX?

    If yes, she NO longer has the incall by the big mall off Topanga. Met up with her about 3 weeks ago and did a bng in a shady parking lot close to her hotel. She kinda living out of hotels now and is still easy BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape