The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10676
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    MyDream posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

    On a personal note this is no loss, I checked your posts to see if you were another one of the hypocrites that tell new guys they can't ask questions when your first ten posts were questions. That was not the case with you which surprised me, I did discover that you have been an asshole literally since your first post. That did not surprise me in the slightest.

    A2

  2. #10675
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her in person. That body is incredible. I believe her rates start at 2. I would've mind sprinting for that if there was more information on her services. Good luck.
    White girl, probably late 20's, reasonably cute in the face, great body with enormous (and spectacular. E cup?) natural tits. Fair (but not great) body rub, not particularly sensual. On the flip, puts oil on the Johnson, places it between tits and lets them work their magic. If you want a titty fuck, could do a lot worse, that body is custom made for it. Bit expensive though. 230/ hr.

  3. #10674

    Convoy Massage

    Big thanks to RChangDatyKing for recommendation.

    I was greeted by Sara at the front desk. She is her late 30's early 40's, was wearing a mini dress and was very friendly. She has little meat on the bones but I still found her attractive and her attitude gave me the impression she would be a lot of fun. A girl poked her head out of a room (Anna), as I was being lead to my room, and instantly, Anna knew I have never visited her before (I have never been to Convoy massage previously). She asked I've even been there before and I responded in typical rookie fashion "first time". I don't know why I answered honestly.

    Anna.

    The massage was excellent. Not sensual in any way, but one of the best therapeutic massages I've ever had. I could have fallen asleep. She never brushed against my arms or indicated there would be any extras until just before hot towel and flip. Junior was still sleeping after the flip. Her technique was very methodical, and not rushed at all. She made me very happy. She moved closer so I could rub and touch her OTC. I really liked her technique. Her English is very good and we had a nice conversation. She is a sweet girl. No discussion about the tip either which I liked. Fourty for the hr and tipped sixty.

    I will see her again. Be safe, be respectful, and have FUN brothers.

  4. #10673

    First post, first timer too

    I've never been into the massage scene but went in for a massage a few weeks ago at HF in lakeside. I expected a good massage and I received a quality 1 hr massage for 4. On the flip she started getting closer and closer to Mr Johnson then rubbed the boys. She did not like being touched but this being my first ever visit I didn't know what was okay so I backed off. She offered HJ and didn't negotiate. It was a very good HJ. She cleaned new up with hot towels and I tipped 4, she seemed very happy. I didn't get her name, mid 30's and fairly cute but body was not so great. Visited 2 more times for a 30 and a 1 hr but no extras were offered.

    Went to Z once and wow, had a 4 hands and it was amazing. Obviously no FS there but lots of fun. I want to visit Kno Knot.

  5. #10672

    It's been going down for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine thinks she was targeted by the cops recently, they came in asking a lot of questions about her so I can't help but think that this "crack down" might be related.

    The city government and police are public employees tasked with preserving the public good, however the amount of time and money that they want to spend preventing lonely men from spending an hour with a woman's touch is amazing misguided focus on priorities and disgusting waste of taxpayers money. What two consenting adults do behind closed doors out of the publics view is not the business of city government . This is an unwelcome intrusion into the personal lives of the members of society

    On a separate note, I've had new members with no reviews and no history start asking me very specific questions about providers.

    Is this a coincidence.
    I travel a lot for my job, and this I travel to see a lot of AMP's along the way, schedule permitting.

    Most of the time, when I return to an area, I know a couple of go-to places where the services are routine and it isn't a TOFTT every revisit. Dallas had a real great AMP scene and suddenly has been reduced to a fraction of what it was. Most of the mongers there are starting to not post detailed reviews on the fear that LEO is using it as a roadmap to target their next raid.

    Obviously, info posted here cannot be used for prosecution, especially since this site is hosted overseas and screen names are pretty much anonymous. But fear sets in for some.

    One place I was a repeat client, shutdown themselves to circumvent a shutdown by LEO, but has just relocated. The AMP next door to them did as well. But the other one next to them got shutdown by LEO, and I had just visited that one since the one I was planning to go to had shutdown and I had not known prior to arrival.

    It will take a great deal of resources by LEO, many departments working in conjunction with each other to really make an impact but it has been know to happen.

    Government agencies have a nasty habit of not working well with others, but it depends which agency has the most to gain.

    All in all, SD's scene has been pretty reliable with very little obstacles but doesn't mean we all should just lower our guard.

    I agree, what happens behind closed doors between two consenting adults is nobody's business, but we live in an environment where what you do is everyone's business and government wants their part as well.

    Be safe guys.

  6. #10671
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpChamp88  [View Original Post]
    Lulu at Sakura also does a great back walk, as well as an excellent overall massage. I go to her when I need a hard massage; she always gives her best effort from start to finish. In the several times that I've seen her, I never got the sense that any extras are available.
    No extra for me either with Lulu. She does leave the cover off when I'm on my stomach, but no extras on the flip. I do enjoy her therapeutic massage.

  7. #10670

    On a personal note

    A friend of mine thinks she was targeted by the cops recently, they came in asking a lot of questions about her so I can't help but think that this "crack down" might be related.

    The city government and police are public employees tasked with preserving the public good, however the amount of time and money that they want to spend preventing lonely men from spending an hour with a woman's touch is amazing misguided focus on priorities and disgusting waste of taxpayers money. What two consenting adults do behind closed doors out of the publics view is not the business of city government . This is an unwelcome intrusion into the personal lives of the members of society

    On a separate note, I've had new members with no reviews and no history start asking me very specific questions about providers.

    Is this a coincidence.

  8. #10669

    Is the Kraft case going to be repeated in San Diego?

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.san...ng%3f_amp=true

    San Diego cracking down on massage businesses to fight human trafficking.

    This headline should make anybody stop and think what is it the government is really trying to do.

    The lie about human trafficking is pulled up as an excuse. Just like in Florida with the Kraft case, they spend millions of dollars for months long investigation" and there is never proof of the large organized human trafficking crimes. They want to associate with the massage parlor business with crimes that just don’t exist .

    If they're really worried about human trafficking look to the women that are imported as domestic servants and maids, look at the restaurant workers but stop trying to make up something that doesn't exist in the massage parlor business.

    The truth comes down to charging prostitution crimes.

    A lonely man who wants a woman to touch or if you're a immigrant women with limited skills that is just trying to make money the best way that you can by performing a service, they, The government by enacting these laws want you to become a criminal element in society. These laws only force human beings to hide their sexuality.

    Repression of human sexuality is never been good public policy.

    Sex workers offer a very necessary service. Human intimacy is such a basic role in human biology affecting members of society in so many ways consciously and unconsciously.

    A sexually repressed of culture produces a very warped human being. While a healthy society that allows opportunities for human intimacy is far healthier. Prostitution is legal in just about every country in the world because most civilized societies understand that you can't successfully legislate against human biology.

    So speak out against the city government trying to legislate human behavior under the guise of lies and misinformation the healthy and intelligent thing to do would be to actually encourage the decriminalization of prostitution instead of making this an underground criminal element of society.

    Unless that actually suits the purpose of the city of San Diego.

    Speak out against attempted legislation based on the lies and misinformation.

    Human sexuality and the freedom to have opportunity to have a healthy sex life really is an inalienable human right.

    It doesn't matter if it's in a personal relationship or in a massage parlor, The right to have sex is still the birthright of every human being.

  9. #10668
    Quote Originally Posted by BurmeseHippo  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here, but I had to chime in for one of my ATFs. I haven't had a chance to see her in at least a year due to distance, but I'm pretty sure she's still a top notch experience.

    You're correct, she will be nude for the entirety of the massage. She has an amazing body in person. She's very erotic and really gets into it. Even though it's not FS, I always came out of it feeling like I got laid. It was never a bad time with her and I highly recommend.
    I saw her a while ago and recently. I agree that about a year ago the service was amazing, but recently she's dialed it back a bit and has stricter rules (ex: feeling is fine, but you can't kiss her body, her pussy is off limits, and she'll stand up the whole time). I've had this confirmed by a few friends.

    She's still really sweet, and my god her body is an absolute brickhouse. I still see her occasionally.

  10. #10667
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Chloe at Sakura is VERY thin and does probably the best back walk of your life. I don't believe she currently or has ever offered extras. Great massage though.
    Lulu at Sakura also does a great back walk, as well as an excellent overall massage. I go to her when I need a hard massage; she always gives her best effort from start to finish. In the several times that I've seen her, I never got the sense that any extras are available.

  11. #10666
    Quote Originally Posted by IsBarkley  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend Know Knots Spa for a young K Girl spinners. I had Tiffany there and she is smoking hot all natural.
    Did she offer any extras?

  12. #10665
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    Pine Spa is not what it used to be! Bobby, Jay, Mickey, are attractive MILFs in their 40's but not the the young K Girl spinners that once worked here!
    I would recommend Know Knots Spa for a young K Girl spinners. I had Tiffany there and she is smoking hot all natural.

  13. #10664

    Pine Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by WardTerry  [View Original Post]
    Called Pine and was told.

    "New girl" named Sha-Sha was working. At least there's hiw she pronounced it.

    Any intel on her? I've seen Bobbi and a Summer. Bobbi is gorgeous and wondering if I shod try the new girl. I ask for line ups but at pine they don't want to do that.

    Thanks.
    Pine Spa is not what it used to be! Bobby, Jay, Mickey, are attractive MILFs in their 40's but not the the young K Girl spinners that once worked here!

  14. #10663

    Vivian at Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Chinese girl. Young maybe less than 25. Nice body, decent message little to no tease but will do the HJ. I'm guessing more available with repeat visits.
    I'm always willing to travel for a young and sexy masseuse 👍.

    You said she has a nice body. Did she removed any clothing / get naked or was it something she was wearing to reveal her nice body?

    You're guessing more might be available with repeat visits. Was it something she said or did to suggest that? I know sometimes girls will say come back and they will offer more 😁.

  15. #10662
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyTwoPly  [View Original Post]
    Does Chloe do HE? Or just straight massage? Will she do topless?
    Chloe has always been legit with me. She'll move junior to side using the sheets if she has to so she can work on the inner thighs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape